Ideas for a Little Style Tattoo (Please Help)

PrincessJessilynn

little sub
Contributor
Role
Little
i need creativity help!
being a little has done so much good for me mentally, and i have tattoos that actually mean something to me. however i do not have any little pride tattoos. yet i cannot think of any that i can get, i was thinking of a bow like my attachment. please let me know what you think. Any ideas are welcome too...

TATTOO.jpg

Annalise

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
How about a pasifier or crossed diaper pins (one pink one blue if you like) or maybe the emoticon of the babys head that's on everyone's phone?

PrincessBrattyButt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Other
Some neat ideas: a paci or rattle, a teddy bear, a unicorn, a baby/porcelain doll, a heart, a little tiara/crown, a strawberry, a fairy, or a butterfly
Another cute idea is if you get a cartoon-ish galaxy theme? Like some stars, planets, and a moon in a small cluster? And if you can't think of any more discreet ideas, get it where it's easy to hide like on your belly or thigh

PrincessJessilynn

little sub
Contributor
Role
Little
Some neat ideas: a paci or rattle, a teddy bear, a unicorn, a baby/porcelain doll, a heart, a little tiara/crown, a strawberry, a fairy, or a butterfly
Another cute idea is if you get a cartoon-ish galaxy theme? Like some stars, planets, and a moon in a small cluster? And if you can't think of any more discreet ideas, get it where it's easy to hide like on your belly or thigh
All great ideas.
I’m 6 so I don’t use pacys or diapers. I’m too old for that lolol

but I like the dolly idea.
I really don’t care if people see it. Most people don’t seem to mind tattoos on women, it’s men where questions happen hahaha

and if someone has a problem with it... I mean it’s my life... and it’s done a lot for me mentally so too bad for haters :p

PrincessBrattyButt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Other
All great ideas.
I’m 6 so I don’t use pacys or diapers. I’m too old for that lolol

but I like the dolly idea.
I really don’t care if people see it. Most people don’t seem to mind tattoos on women, it’s men where questions happen hahaha

and if someone has a problem with it... I mean it’s my life... and it’s done a lot for me mentally so too bad for haters :p
Glad I could help ^w^