Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
ok....I am going on a band trip tomorrow and we are going to a mall....and I was thinking...like when we get there..I can sneak into the family restroom pay a dollar in the machine and get a diaper.....and put it on...or try too...and wear it till right b4 we go....then I can sneak back in and change....good idea or not?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am more then willing to bet it won't fit you so it would be a waste of time on your part and you will be extremely let down and pissed off you wasted a buck on a diaper that dose not even fit.

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
lol you have a point there...but you never know...lol...and I'll have like 50 dollars there anyway...so 1 out of 50 isn't that bad.....you are probably right though

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
For my money, waste of your time. It won't fit, and you don't want to dick around going into a family restroom on a band trip--somebody would notice and wonder why. School and diapers don't mix.

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
lol i have read the answers and thought about it and...lol...ya not the smartest idea...lol

you can close this now

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Well if baby diapers from a machine is all you can get, you could try to make them do. Buy some tape and use that to get the diaper to 'fit', that's what I did when I started wearing.
Or buy two diapers and stick them together to make a bigger one? I think there's information on how to do that in the wiki.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
ok....I am going on a band trip tomorrow and we are going to a mall....and I was thinking...like when we get there..I can sneak into the family restroom pay a dollar in the machine and get a diaper.....and put it on...or try too...and wear it till right b4 we go....then I can sneak back in and change....good idea or not?

I say bring your own diaper. But I have had experience with those machines and they are too small! But if you have the guts to do that I say bring your own!

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
when its all you have its great, ive done that alot before. and as far as band, if it dont mess with your playing go for it!

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
lol we aren't playing on the trip anyway...I might try it anyway...it doesn't cost much and i have gone into family restrooms before ...so it might work...if i decide to do it...lol probably won't fit though.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
those machines are usually baby diaper machines...
you're not going to fit...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
it would be cool to see a adult one in restrooms. TB's Teen DL's would be all over that even if they cost like 2 bucks each.

J

Jag

I would say wearing one is a good idea if you want to, but using it would not be a good idea for a band trip.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I would say wearing one is a good idea if you want to, but using it would not be a good idea for a band trip.
It is already tommorow since he posted this so he already has been on the band trip by now most likely, or at least at the trip now.

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I didn't do it...I didn't wanna risk getting caught...I almost did it though

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
most likely.....especially since a lot of my friends and a bunch of middle schoolers that hate me were there

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What you can do is buy one and just tuck it under the pants, it wont give you the whole diaper feeling but its definitly better than just feeling your pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.