Idea about getting diapers at the store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I just had an idea which may help people who are nervous about getting diapers in real life/being seen getting diapers. What you'd do is make it out to be a game where you're trying get the weirdest look from the cashier. One of the things you could get would be: some kool-aid mix, a ball of twine, motor oil, a pack of straws and some diapers.

By making it into a game, it would relieve the stressfulness of the situation, and would be an easy excuse if you saw anyone you knew.

feel free to input your thoughts of the idea.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
me and my friend do stuff like that. Quite funny, he bought a bottle, I bought a bib and paci.

Yes it does help with buying diapers but I don't do it anymore cuz if somebody I know see me I'll say my cousin is staying over and he wets the bed or something like that.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Buy laxatives, sleeping pills, diapers, bottle, paci, rope, and alcohol (if you're old enough)

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
my sister has done stuff like that a few times. she said her favorite purchase was a cake mix & rat poison.
cashier seemed a little scared with that one...

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
hehe, one time I went to the store and bought Ipecac, soda, cake mix, and some laxatives. The cashier gave me a really weird face. hahaha

cier

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i had a friend who actually went into a store and bought catfood and condoms.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
A friend of mine bought a mens bodybuilding magazine (with all the disgustingly muscular men), lube, and tampons. He definitely got an interesting look for that one!

Role
Diaper Lover
I just had an idea which may help people who are nervous about getting diapers in real life/being seen getting diapers. What you'd do is make it out to be a game where you're trying get the weirdest look from the cashier. One of the things you could get would be: some kool-aid mix, a ball of twine, motor oil, a pack of straws and some diapers.

By making it into a game, it would relieve the stressfulness of the situation, and would be an easy excuse if you saw anyone you knew.

feel free to input your thoughts of the idea.
That's actually really clever. I wish I'd thought of that the first time I bought diapers.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Toys, sleeping pills, candy, rope, and other things to entice children...

Lots of cans of beans, lots of toilet paper, air freshener, matches

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Getting odd looks from cashiers is fun. One of my recent trips to wal-mart comes to mind. Case of beer, adult diapers, baby bottle, pack of Hanes panties... got a nicely raised eyebrow out of that one.

Other good ones that come to mind. Diapers & ex-lax... or diapers and condoms. Simple... but effective... the cashier will be more embarassed ringing these up than you will.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Lots of cans of beans, lots of toilet paper, air freshener, matches
Is that a new way to heat your house when natural gas becomes prohibitively expensive?! :confused:

Peachy

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Several years ago, in a moment of giggly adolescence I dared a friend of mine to buy a packet of drynites and some laxatives when we were in a supermarket. He agreed on the condition that I paid and he could get a soda along with them - all worked out rather well for me as I managed to get my hands on my first ever AB/DLish purchase (the drynites, that is, not the laxative; didn't keep that) without the embarrassment of buying it myself.

No idea what the person at the checkout made of it when he put down drynites, laxatives and a Dr.Pepper but my mate didn't seem phased at all. I'd almost forgotten about it until this thread sparked my memory. How strange.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
In honour of XKCD (can't find the original in the archives, rep to anyone who can): a coathanger and home pregnancy test.

Status
Not open for further replies.