Idaho DLs

IDDiaperboy said:
Part of me wishes I could be little.
Can't do it personally my self pretty much stright dl but don't mind a good onsie or plastic pants

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
IDDiaperboy said:
Part of me wishes I could be little.
Lol part of me wishes I wasn’t. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
Hello! Im from the Boise Area

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Lone_Wolf said:
Hello! Im from the Boise Area
Welcome to the party!

I'm moving to Kentucky next August. I don't wanna go...I love it here too damn much!

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'm moving to Kentucky next August. I don't wanna go...I love it here too damn much!
Why are you moving? I live this state.

IDDiaperboy said:
Why are you moving? I live this state.
The kids want property, but values shot through the roof with out-of-staters moving in and outbidding the locals...and hyper-greedy realtors playing off of that. They got job offers in Kentucky, where properties are much cheaper. Where they go...I go. We're a family, I wrench & babysit...and the grandkids would be devastated if I wasn't there, so off I go. If I had no kids or grandkids, I'd stay--and die-- here. This place has been remarkably good for my soul.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
BobbiSueEllen said:
The kids want property, but values shot through the roof with out-of-staters moving in and outbidding the locals...and hyper-greedy realtors playing off of that. They got job offers in Kentucky, where properties are much cheaper. Where they go...I go. We're a family, I wrench & babysit...and the grandkids would be devastated if I wasn't there, so off I go. If I had no kids or grandkids, I'd stay--and die-- here. This place has been remarkably good for my soul.
I can total relate.

Wow this is so cool! I’m in Boise too, I had no idea there were so many others here! Hello all!

• Love
Reactions: dlboylife and BobbiSueEllen
I find it funny out of all the states that there’s a continuously active thread on adisc for, it just happens to be the one I’m from.

• Love
Reactions: Myblueballoon and BobbiSueEllen
ZenKit said:
I find it funny out of all the states that there’s a continuously active thread on adisc for, it just happens to be the one I’m from.
Since I first had access to the internet, I've been surprised about the number of individuals that share a common interest in ______ (fill in the blank). There's almost 8 billion people on the planet, so if you do the math, even if 1/10th of 1 percent of all living people are incon or AB/DL at some level, that's 8 million people. A considerable percentage of that number are actively looking for others that share the same. And some of them are bound (no, that's not a BDSM reference, but I digress ;)) to live in Idaho!

I grew up in Eastern Idaho. I live in the Treasure Valley now. I always wondered if there are dl's in Idaho.

RuffRuff said:
I grew up in Eastern Idaho. I live in the Treasure Valley now. I always wondered if there are dl's in Idaho.
They're comin' outta the woodwork!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Were any of you the ones that scored all those abena product that were free on fb I think they were pull ups

I'm in Caldwell glad to see a lotore of you guys are in the valley

Idaho said:
I'm in Caldwell glad to see a lot more of you guys are in the valley
Good ol' Caldwell! I go to the Jalopy Jungle there frequently and even watch planes and parachute jumpers there. 🥳

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
Good ol' Caldwell! I go to the Jalopy Jungle there frequently and even watch planes and parachute jumpers there. 🥳
Do you remember the Barger-Mattson commercials a long time ago?

[Mechanic hangs up phone]
"Mavis! Head on over to Barger's and get me some parts!

[Mavis, filing finger nails, scoffs]
"Uuuuuuuu-gaaaaaaaaain!?!?!?!"

jackson73 said:
Do you remember the Barger-Mattson commercials a long time ago?

[Mechanic hangs up phone]
"Mavis! Head on over to Barger's and get me some parts!

[Mavis, filing finger nails, scoffs]
"Uuuuuuuu-gaaaaaaaaain!?!?!?!"
I sure don't...must've been before I got here.

Last edited:
It was late 70's, early 80's.

Idaho DL's any one want to have a meet up?

Back