Idaho DLs

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet little forever AB toddler girl in Pampers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
I'm moving to Kentucky next August. I don't wanna go...I love it here too damn much!

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Why are you moving? I live this state.
The kids want property, but values shot through the roof with out-of-staters moving in and outbidding the locals...and hyper-greedy realtors playing off of that. They got job offers in Kentucky, where properties are much cheaper. Where they go...I go. We're a family, I wrench & babysit...and the grandkids would be devastated if I wasn't there, so off I go. If I had no kids or grandkids, I'd stay--and die-- here. This place has been remarkably good for my soul.

Babyspace1947

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The kids want property, but values shot through the roof with out-of-staters moving in and outbidding the locals...and hyper-greedy realtors playing off of that. They got job offers in Kentucky, where properties are much cheaper. Where they go...I go. We're a family, I wrench & babysit...and the grandkids would be devastated if I wasn't there, so off I go. If I had no kids or grandkids, I'd stay--and die-- here. This place has been remarkably good for my soul.
I can total relate.

jackson73

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I find it funny out of all the states that there’s a continuously active thread on adisc for, it just happens to be the one I’m from.
Since I first had access to the internet, I've been surprised about the number of individuals that share a common interest in ______ (fill in the blank). There's almost 8 billion people on the planet, so if you do the math, even if 1/10th of 1 percent of all living people are incon or AB/DL at some level, that's 8 million people. A considerable percentage of that number are actively looking for others that share the same. And some of them are bound (no, that's not a BDSM reference, but I digress ;)) to live in Idaho!

RuffRuff

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Private
I grew up in Eastern Idaho. I live in the Treasure Valley now. I always wondered if there are dl's in Idaho.

Myblueballoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Were any of you the ones that scored all those abena product that were free on fb I think they were pull ups

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
I'm in Caldwell glad to see a lot more of you guys are in the valley
Good ol' Caldwell! I go to the Jalopy Jungle there frequently and even watch planes and parachute jumpers there. 🥳

Last edited:

jackson73

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Good ol' Caldwell! I go to the Jalopy Jungle there frequently and even watch planes and parachute jumpers there. 🥳
Do you remember the Barger-Mattson commercials a long time ago?

[Mechanic hangs up phone]
"Mavis! Head on over to Barger's and get me some parts!

[Mavis, filing finger nails, scoffs]
"Uuuuuuuu-gaaaaaaaaain!?!?!?!"

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Do you remember the Barger-Mattson commercials a long time ago?

[Mechanic hangs up phone]
"Mavis! Head on over to Barger's and get me some parts!

[Mavis, filing finger nails, scoffs]
"Uuuuuuuu-gaaaaaaaaain!?!?!?!"
I sure don't...must've been before I got here.

Last edited: