Idaho diaper

Myblueballoon

Est. Contributor
Just looking to get to know some abdl that live in idaho I'm in Boise.
I'm into video games
Dirtbikes 420 friendly
Lots of other

Iv been a abdl for almost ten years and been wearing for 15 I don't have any abdl friends that I talk to outside this site and even then not really. I'm 28 just trying to make some friends who can relate

Reactions: mhb53, Paddedram97, LukeTheDeersky and 3 others
Hi neighbor 😆 I live in oregon!
I wish we had an upper northwest ABDL con!
Oh well, at least we have an ABU warehouse (Everett, Washington) which I plan to road trip to ^^

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Hi neighbor 😆 I live in oregon!
I wish we had an upper northwest ABDL con!
Oh well, at least we have an ABU warehouse (Everett, Washington) which I plan to road trip to ^^
I wish I lived in oregon were stuff was legal lol l. I bet it's hella raingomg there today

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Hello fellow Idahoan. I live in the Great State of Idaho. I have been an abdl for over 20 years, and have been wearing for about 15 years.

Reactions: Myblueballoon and BobbiSueEllen
Dang I moved out of Idaho a couple years ago...

• Wow
Ha! I was in Boise last week!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Myblueballoon
forrest0160 said:
Lame sauce were did u move

Myblueballoon said:
Just visiting? Love Boise
Made a trip over to Caldwell to see my dad. I went into Boise on my last day to visit some places. I found an electronics surplus store called The Reuseum and bought a few things. Weather was nice.

• Love
Reactions: LukeTheDeersky and BobbiSueEllen
LainIsLain said:
Made a trip over to Caldwell to see my dad. I went into Boise on my last day to visit some places. I found an electronics surplus store called The Reuseum and bought a few things. Weather was nice.
Never actually heard of that place I'll have to go check it out this weekend lol... Weather's been good besides the dang wind

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Myblueballoon
I am in Idaho, but I don't do weed or any drugs.

Reactions: little77, LukeTheDeersky, littlemoosey and 3 others
What's 420?

• Haha
Reactions: trevor0160, BobbiSueEllen, KrankyPants and 1 other person
I am surprised the witty and amusing @BobbiSueEllen, that Idaho spud, has not chimed in here! :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Zeke and BobbiSueEllen
420......ah... There was a group of California high school students who after school, went out to a field to smoke weed. I guess school got out at 4:20 pm so they became the 4:20 group and somehow, the name went national. Now it's used as a reference to smoking weed.

forrest0160 said:

I'm leaving Boise mid-July...we're all going to Kentucky, I'm buying my own place there, am busting my little, well-padded, diapered bottom to get a loan in time. 🥳

JOCKMAN said:
I am surprised the witty and amusing @BobbiSueEllen, that Idaho spud, has not chimed in here! :unsure:

Yo! Present! 🥳 🤭

Reactions: Zeke, JOCKMAN, trevor0160 and 1 other person
I got diapers from idaho once. They were made out of potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Myblueballoon and BobbiSueEllen
dlboylife said:
I got diapers from idaho once. They were made out of potatoes.
"Is that a potato in your diaper or are you 'relieved' to be here?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: mhb53, KoalaGirly and JOCKMAN
RuffRuff said:
Hello fellow Idahoan. I live in the Great State of Idaho. I have been an abdl for over 20 years, and have been wearing for about 15 years.
Hey I don't remember seeing this! How r ya

Back