ID Slip PE

Dlforpurity

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know where to find ID Slip PE size large. XP Medical used to have them but don’t for some reason. I need to find a spittoon order more.

In Europe they 'improved' them a year or two ago by replacing the sides with breathable material, and most stockists stopped stocking them as they were far worse. Not sure what the situation with the version exported to the USA is as they didn't have any of the prints on them, have you emailed XPMedical and asked? You could email the address on the iDSlip website too, they should know stockists.

The DryLife slip is very similar.

I like the Drylife slips. They are very reasonably priced here in the UK. A case (42 nappies) for £28.00. Wetness distributes to the back of the nappy so the nappy has more capacity. I find the cloth backed ID slip not very good. I'm a size large and most nappies fit me good but the ID slip run a little bit small on me.

Pile of s**te i wouldn't bother trying they rip at the wings and leak pulp all over the show. The cotton backed ones are good they seem to have a lot more rigidity to them

The PE backed ones? Never had one rip on me and they were my go to for a few years. They never used to clump until my last few bags either. Thin compared to a betterdry or ABDL diaper but held so much and no leaks.

So sad they ruined them :(

I used to wear the Super (green) when they were all-PE, and found them good general purpose daytime nappies, apart from one episode of pinholing. I liked the Extra Plus (yellow) hybrid too, with reasonable absorbency at half the price of the Tena Slip 'Original' hybrid that I also like. Now that the hybrid has replaced the all-PE version in the Super as well, I was hoping to try that as my regular summer daytime nappy to get a bit more capacity. Not so great to hear about the wings detaching. Will have to test carefully...

I ordered them by mistake I normally use the cotton backed and have had no issues with those. I found them really thin and easy to damage and I only ever wore them at night and every time they tore at the rear of the nappy by the wings unless I wore them really loose in which case they leaked all over the place. I 100% reccomend the cotton ones but would say steer clear of the PE ones

Thanks for the warning! I really don't like cotton-feel stuff, both from the aesthetic and performance aspects. I prefer plastic backed nappies generally and only took an interest in the iD hybrids because I had gained confidence in the all-plastic Super.. To be fair, I did get quite good results with the Extra Pluses in summer 2017. I was pleasantly surprised by the performance and even used them for an occasional poo without any messy disasters (although it's pretty scary relying on just a slender hybrid instead of my usual Betterdry + plastic pants).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back