ID Slip Maxi

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've ordered these from Amazon and am wondering if anyone else has tried them and if so what are they like and what can I expect.

Screenshot_20210928-175652_Amazon Shopping.jpg

There ok, completely different fit and feel to the super, padding is more of an hourglass shape, the wicking performance is far better than lesser absorbency versions.

Reactions: Lostboy123
HappyNappin said:
There ok, completely different fit and feel to the super, padding is more of an hourglass shape, the wicking performance is far better than lesser absorbency versions.
Cheers, concern I have is they might be a bit obvious if I wear them in public as the description says they're aimed at people with limited mobility or are bedridden. As I use my nappies in public having something that's really absorbant is a must as some less absorbant ones have leaked on me.

Plus is if they are aimed at bedridden people then I may have finally found something the will work in bed as everything I've tried there just seems to leak immediately.

Those ID slip maxi diapers are what I usually wear, and I wear them in public (with jeans 1 size larger then what I would wear without a diaper).
I don't think someone has noticed.

They are thick but I've worn them before like on aircraft or long journeys and can't say anyone noticed

They are very comfortable( Plus, Extra Plus, Super or Maxi) plastic backed with cloth sides. I liked that. They are very good for warmer months and good for active use outside house.

Only drawback is that sometimes they rupture in the middle on back side. Otherwise they are very nice.
I discontinued buying then ( I still have around 20 of them ( all types) in L size.
For diapers with plastic backing with cloth size, I use only Attends Active Slip M10. I am between M and L size( more L) but M size fits perfectly.They are great.

They arrived, actually surprised they're not as thick as I thought they would be. Going to be going to the gym now so won't be wearing them but looking forward to getting home and testing them later.

Screenshot_20210929-180201_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: RedPandaDL
They used to be the same thing as north shore supreme w/ different print

I've got it on now. Feels comfortable and it's still dry at the moment but I don't think my bladder can last much longer.

I found them too thin, need change after 3h.
I got maxi prime after that and it extended the use time by 1h.
Now i use betterdry because id slip is about the same priced here and betterdry can last up to,6h for me

I've just been out in public wearing one and it worked really well. Having not gone for a wee all afternoon I completely flooded it and had no leaks and was able to go straight to the toilet to change without anyone being aware.

Reactions: cltabdl
Back