ICE ICE, BABY! (Winter Storm Topic)

NinjaPizza

Needs more pizza.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello friends.

How ya'll handling this oncoming winter storm? Depending on where you are in the country, you might some terrible weather. I'm off Wednesday, but it looks like I'll be driving to work Thursday afternoon right as the storm begins. Blah!

Everyone stay safe, cozy, warm and diapered!

Reactions: greatestmommy, nightfox320, Diaperpee8 and 4 others

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi ninjapizza, It has been colder than usual here in Vegas.

Reactions: Diaperpee8

diaperboy

Pronouns: he/him
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There's supposed to be a winter storm coming in this week in Nebraska. It sucks, since I'll be having to drive in the weather to get my wife to work, but hopefully we'll be okay!

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed

mark28277

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I was going to go back home to Northeast Ohio for Christmas but canceled because of the weather.

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
It’s been down to -17 F here and dealing with it means frozen water troughs, feeding extra hay to livestock, and just trying to keep equipment and tractors running when diesel turns to gelatin at these temperatures and will not flow to your engine.

Reactions: perlFerret

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Not a fan since the storm looks like it will be cancelling my Christmas plans and causing me to work some overtime, not to mention it won't be fun to drive in

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This girl is all set for this storm !!! Just going to settle in and wait until it all done and over with !!
Just hoping the electric power don't go off , every thing I have is run by electricity all but the water heater !!!

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, MetalDan86 and perlFerret

Hoksiyopa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
TeddyBearCowboy said:
It’s been down to -17 F here and dealing with it means frozen water troughs, feeding extra hay to livestock, and just trying to keep equipment and tractors running when diesel turns to gelatin at these temperatures and will not flow to your engine.
Yeah it sucks. All my rabbits and two shelters if quail will have to be watered twice a day as they have no heated water bowls.

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Here on the small island I live on off the coast of BC Canada we are having an arctic outflow. Cold air pours out of the long mainland valleys then out long inlets gathering speed and dropping in temperature.

Needless to say it's freaking cold 🥶 been stuffing my woodstove non stop and only portions of my forest cabin are warm. Luckily I don't need to go anywhere for a week or so, the ocean right now is all torn up with freezing spray and water spouts😬

Supposed to warm up in a few days

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
NinjaPizza said:
Hello friends.

How ya'll handling this oncoming winter storm? Depending on where you are in the country, you might some terrible weather. I'm off Wednesday, but it looks like I'll be driving to work Thursday afternoon right as the storm begins. Blah!

Everyone stay safe, cozy, warm and diapered!
I don't know your exact location but here in SW ND we've dealing with our second blizzard of the season already and more on the way.
We are pulling out tomorrow to head to St Louis for the holidays so we'll be in it and hopefully thru it by the time we get to Fargo. It's gonna be slow going for a while.

Last edited:

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Tomorrow, we get considerable rainfall, followed by snow at night, up to 4 inches. During the early AM hours, the temps will plunge from 46 to -3. Guess what that does to roads...especially here, where there are loads of gullies & hills? 😖

Reactions: MetalDan86

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Been - 3 ish last week
This week about + 3 ish (I got to take off two jumpers ! 😊 , leaving only an undershirt , shirt , jumper and bodywarmer jacket ! Practically summertime! )

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

mark28277

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Haha I was just driving on 77 south in South Carolina and they were already salting the roads LoL. They ain’t even going to get any snow.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
mark28277 said:
Haha I was just driving on 77 south in South Carolina and they were already salting the roads LoL. They ain’t even going to get any snow.
Salting the roads should be outlawed. Extremely bad for cars. They salt the roads here, too...there are spots on some roads where you'll find 3-inch-high piles. C'mon, road guys!

Reactions: loadedpamperman and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
BobbiSueEllen said:
Salting the roads should be outlawed. Extremely bad for cars. They salt the roads here, too...there are spots on some roads where you'll find 3-inch-high piles. C'mon, road guys!
I heard something awful on UK radio today !!!
They (our daft council government people) they are going to put liquid de-icer on the cycle paths !!! ☹️☹️☹️🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭..

Bloody idiots ! Cats lick de - icer because it contains sugar... and it destroys there kidneys.. they die paralysed and scared..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, littleph0enix and BobbiSueEllen

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
We're supposed to get some ice and temperatures down to 5 f. here in central Virginia.

• Wow

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
mark28277 said:
it's not for snow. it's for ice.

mark28277

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
tails1234 said:
it's not for snow. it's for ice.
I guess that makes sense since it’s actually raining outside now. Thank you

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Yeah, it looks like Mother Nature wants to remind us of last year, that she can torture us all anytime she wants :ROFLMAO:. I sure hope this is the only severe drop in temps we face this year, and that Europe gets to be warmer than average!

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Expecting 3 to 6 inches in East Iowa. Already set on food and supplies and don’t have anywhere I need to go the next few days. On the bright side, it looks like we will have a white Christmas. 🤗🌨️☃️

• Thinking
Reactions: greatestmommy, diaperboy, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others