Not open for further replies.

DiaperBadBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I'm sure your sick and tired of all these pointless threads, but maybe this can help. I wanted to do 10 question survey about people and their ABDL fetish. I try to keep it short, because I hate survery's but I keep the questions unique and boring at the same time.

1. What is your basic info A/S/L (Age/Sex/Location) If you are not comfortable putting anything that's fine. I was just trying to get to know people and meet them.

2. Diapers are a part of your life? How do they effect you?
(a) Sexually and Why?
(b) Fetish for fun and why?
(c) You need them because your incontinent and why?
(d) Both C and B and Why?
(e) Both C and A and Why?
(f) Something totally different and Why?
(g) None of the above and I choose not to answer

3. What was the first time you bought diapers like?

4. Do you have siblings? If so, how many and do they know

5. Best things about wearing diapers? Worst Thing about Wearing diapers?

6. Favorite Website about Diapers?

7. Favorite Cartoon or Anime?

8. If you didn't have diapers, what would you be doing for a sexual or fun fetish?

9. What do you classify yourself as (you can answer more then one)
(a) Straight Male or Female
(b) Sissy
(c) Transgender
(d) Gay or Lesbian
(e) A little of B or C or D
(f) None of B or C or D
(g) You choose not to disclose that information

10. If you had a mommy/daddy or babysitter to take care of you? What would be your ultimate fantasy from that?

Bonus:
11. Does your suppose/girlfriend/boyfriend know? and how do they deal with it?

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
1. Bay Area, California, USA

They are mostly just for fun, and they are comfortable.

I had been in the store a few times before to buy various TB items, so I was shaking like a damn leaf.
Late 2007, Walgreens, Pull-Ups 5t.

One adult brother, and he will never know.

Sleeping in them and being comfortable on cold say under the covers. The worst thing is when they get really puffy on a hot day and you can see the bulge outside my pants, because I wear around my parents.

Deeker! Not really... ADISC is definitely my favorite because I have found a lot of friends and information here. A lot of the community here is really supportive.

Full Metal Alchemist or Desert Punk.

8. If you didn't have diapers, what would you be doing for a sexual or fun fetish?
Looking at 'teh newds. Probably just skypeing a hell of a lot...Diapers don't take up much time...But yeah, I'd probably be doing everything the Bible said not to :eek:

Well, I'm bi. Not gay and not lesbian (I hope).

10. If you had a mommy/daddy or babysitter to take care of you? What would be your ultimate fantasy from that?
I think it would get really awkward, personally...But my ultimate fantasy would blow your brain out of your skull. So...No fap material for you!

Bonus:
11. Does your suppose/girlfriend/boyfriend know? and how do they deal with it?[/QUOTE]
I only wish I had a boyfriend D:

Last edited:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Male
Brandon, FL

I like to masterbate in then and I like wearing them.

I was nervice but it wasn't that bad.

1 Brother and I don't think he knows.

Best
Comfy and I don't have to run to the bathroom and they come in really handy when your sick.

Worse
Clean up after a messy diaper.

ADISC. :smile1:

Current favorite cartoon: Johnny Test
Current favorite anime: Ouran High School Host Club

No idea

Bisexual, leaning toward homo

I don't have a fantasy at the moment.

Bonus:
He know's and he loves it because he's one too. :wub: :cloud9:

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
1. What is your basic info A/S/L (Age/Sex/Location)
20 Years Old, Male, Wiltshire (United Kingdom)

I am both a AB and a DL with a small sissy part of me. So the sexual side of me comes from the diapers , however when i am in "Adult baby " mode i try not to thing or involve anything sexual, it just feels wrong if i do.

When i first started i was unable to get hold of adult diapers and baby diapers e.t.c would fit.. I was first able to buy adult diapers using ebay and other website when i was about 14/15. When i brought the diapers i was a little nervous but had planned it, i had arranged next day delivery from the person on ebay and made sure it was a day when my parents were out. Now i dont have any problems getting diapers, i collect them from a friend who orders them online in a large quantity.

I have one younger brother and he dosent know and will never know if i can help it.

The best thing for me about wearing diapers is everything, the combination of the Feeling, Bulkiness, the smell, they make me feel secure and when im upset or lonley they make me feel better.

I visit alot of websites depending on what mood im in, i normally follow ADISC and will often read posts daily or every other day, i may not always post because i may not have time or dont feel i have anything to contribute to a post. I visit alot of other websites, some adult sites and some sites that dont have adult material. It all depends on my mood and feelings.

I dont get alot of time to watch cartoons, but if i did get the chance it would have to be something fun, with bright colours and a cartoon where everyone is happy! :smile1:

I dont really have any other Fetishes, and havent really thought about it too much, i would probabbly give Bondage a go. :rolleyes:

I would class myself as a Straight male, i do have some sissy tendancys but i still see myself as straight, i have never had any sexual attraction to men.

10. If you had a mommy/daddy or babysitter to take care of you? Hmmmm, well the typical fantasy for me would to be babied! Cared for and loved. I try not to fantasize too much.

Bonus:
11. Does your suppose/girlfriend/boyfriend know? I am currently single at the moment and no one except from 1 friend i met on the internet knows.

Last edited:

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I am 44, female, happily married. We live in Pasadena, California, USA, near Los Angeles

I am totally urinary incontinent. I use adult baby as a coping strategy, which for me is not sexual.

I grew up in a diaper-friendly family. Only rarely did Mom buy gauze diapers or vinyl panties while I was with her. The first time I was involved was when I was 17 and getting ready to move to a university dorm. The first Attends we bought were Medium and too large, so we had to go to a medical supply store for both Youth and Small. All the clerks who helped us were friendly and kind. I was not embarrassed.

I have one older sister and brother, then one younger brother and two younger sisters. All my sisters are also urinary incontinent. Our younger brother had delayed toilet learning. My entire family knows our youngest sister and I use AB as a coping strategy. Only the sister just younger than me disapproves of AB.

Always needing diapers requires a lot of planning, which can be a drag. To me that is the worst part of incontinence. Ages ago I got beyond being embarrassed. The upside is I hardly ever need an emergency toilet break.

None I visit except ADISC welcome people under 18.

I enjoy Family Guy but know nothing about Anime.

Until medical science can restore my bladder control the quention for me is moot.

I am a happily married mature woman. I have never fallen in love with another woman

My husband willingly plays my Daddy when I am in my AB mood. My AB fantasy is like an idealized childhood in which my loving Daddy pays attention to me and anticipates my behavior. I am old enough to walk and talk, but still wet and prefer to have my diapers changed.

Bonus:
11. Does your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend know? and how do they deal with it?
Yes, shortly after I met my future husband and was sure he loved me I told him about being incontinent and using AB to cope. Not only did he understand, he actively plays Daddy when I want that

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1. 18, Female, Utah&Idaho, USA.

Diapers are a small part of my life, but I am an AB, so they're a coping mechanism for me. They're comfy and feel nice.

Terrifying. I bought Goodnites at Walgreens (the boy ones so no one would think they were for me) but I still thought someone I knew would see me.

Two brothers, and neither of them know.

I love the way they feel and how they look.
But I hate how they make me sweat and I hate having to worry about hiding them.

ADISC!

Hmm, I love Jem, Gargoyles, and most Disney movies.

Well, my other "fun fetish" is that I'm a furry, so that's probably it. >.>

Straight.

I would love an occasional babysitter, and I really like being "forced" into diapers. So something along those lines would be nice, haha.

Don't have one.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
1. Age: Turning 22 in Aug, Male, grand rapids, MN "USA"

Its a mix of allot of things, As far as sex goes they don't do much for me, I enjoy sleeping in them, I tend to fall asleep faster and sleep longer, and deeper.

Fun its was like 4 am and no one was in walmart, it went fast and simple, An i was a shanking a little bit I'm sure

I have 4, 2 that used to live with me, but now none of them live with me, and no as far as i know, they don't

I don't use them, So the worse is they kind make allot of noise, the best is the nice sleep I get

This one

ugh there so many can i give a top 5 lol
FlCL
.Hack//sign
Inu Yasha
Xenosaga
Faimly Guy

Haha well I wont say :\

(a) Straight Male
yup thats me

umm well idk, I don't really think about that to much

Bonus:
Well I'm single atm, But my X found out and called me a child molester, So not well. But we where going to break up anyways, She was cheating on me for a long time :\

Shredder92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
1. 16, Male, London

2. B - fetish, dunno why, but i like em =]

3. umm.... still waiting

4. 2 brothers, they don't know

5. The feeling of them/ safety (just because I've never bought doesn't mean I've never worn)
Mess made if they brake in any way. Also - embarrassment.

6. ADISC hands down

7. DBZ, i think

8. Crossdressing or something to do with any of my other fetishes, like having my GF wearing overly effeminate dresses.

9. Sissy

10. Wow... do I really have to go into a lot of detail....
long story short, I get dressed as a little girl, with a VERY BIG PINK paci, and have a sex toy in the diaper.... I won't go any further as not to disturb anyone else. but I managed to get hard just by typing that line!

11. She doesn't know, and probably won't know for a LONG time.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
1. 16, female

I was interested in diapers when I was little, but I couldn't explain why. It resurfaced about a year and a half ago as a fetish. I incorporate diapers into my yaoi (anime male x male pairings) and I guess that's why they turn me on. I've never been incontinent. Another random fact - when I was little I'd always dress my stuffed animals up in baby clothes.

It was awfully embarassing. My friend's mom saw what I was buying.

Nah, I'm an only child. I don't really count my half-sibling as a sibling because, well, I almost never see her.

Best - The way they feel, the designs, the baby powder smell! (baby diapers)
Worst - When they leak when you don't want them to!

ADISC of course. I don't visit any other site about AB/DLism.

Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Shaman King, Loveless.

I also like watersports, YAOI!, light bondage, roleplaying, stuff like that besides diapers.

None of those. Bisexual.

My boyfriend tucking me in, cuddling next to me.

Bonus:
Yup they know, they've tried it! Not a big deal honestly - and I like it that way. :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Private
Age: 15 , Sex: Male (at least physically) , Location: Israel

Well I can say that it started when I was like 5 years old , I vaguely remember watching some kid's show where the baby sister was the most cool one and the 17 years old girl dressed in her diaper and did some desperate things for some affection , which I think made a bit of this to a fetish , another is that I find the diapers very comfortable and I have a basic feel of happiness toward them.

Well , I havn't really ever bought diapers , I can't find a chance to , nor I have where to hide them , although I did buy basic materials to make "custom diapers" with , done so secretly , and I appeared very calm to say, although I was being grilled inside out in my mind =P

At the moment I live with my mother and big brother , both which are very annoying and my mom just intends to go through all my stuff , although I got 1 safe items spot. non of them know , and I am not going to tell them at least not in the close year.

The diapers help me relate to my younger happier self , while doing so I also express my other mental self that is the opposite sex of mine , Their feeling is very comfortable and they tend to make life brighter =P

I'll have to go with Sissykiss.com , this site has provided me with a lot of lovely stories and suchs , although sadly I do not meet the age requirement , they should remove it from my point of view , mental age has almost nothing to do with physical age.

Cartoon: Tom & Jerry , Anime: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ^-^

Actually I DONT have diapers , what I am doing for fun is mostly just watching or reading about things related to them , and in other cases I alter my own diapers.

9. What do you classify yourself as.
my describing varies from 3 states , 1)a straight male which is in my normal sad freaking life , 2) is a sissy which is when I am alone in my house in a diaper ,which doesnt happen a lot , and when I am a sissy I like thinking of myself as a Lesbian Girl rather then a Male. 3)Lesbian , when I am near 1 of my friends (who is a girl but not a girlfriend) who knows about my transgendered mind , we talk about the girl I love.

You won't get as much information , I am sorry.

Bonus:
nope , nope , nada , they dont know , and I won't tell them.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
49-11/12, Male, Connecticut US of A.

(a) Sexually and Why?
A new type cloth or disposable arouse me to the point of a quick “rub-off”. I don’t know why but after that first time it is not as intense. Why? I don’t know!

All of the above and more, there GREAT!

No

Uhh… ?

See (d)

They set my mind at ease after a long high stress day whether from work or personal issues. When life is tough the tough get diapers!

Most of them and I did answer.

Not too bad, in the mid 80s I bought Luvs for girls with a coupon at a groceries store an hour away from home.

Yes, a 4 year older sister. She doesn’t know and likely never will.

They make feel good! Shame, guilt & fear of discovery.

ADISC!

Futurama

I have dolls, dolls are the best plushies! I dabble in catheters, pee hole play, enemas and of course porn.

Yup though I have had BI and transvestite experiences with no regrets.

The AB thing doesn’t appeal to me, nor does any role-play things. I can be fun & kinky in real life.

Bonus:
I am solo now but funny in the middle of this survey my EX called and talked about her job in a nursing home and how bad the patients get treated. She said she would never let me go in a home and that she would take me in and change my Depends. I said, “there are better diapers”. She might have a clue, she was a 15yo stripper, I was a 35yo photographer when we met and I tried to get her to do a diaper shoot for Wetset. It never happened and she was over 18 when I took her in. I do have a casual friend, also a stripper, who let me shoot her in Pampers with extenders but not for publication. She is the only one who knows ALL my little kinks and she is cool with them. It is a bummer we will likely never get together in a significant way though it does give me hope there is someone out there.

Nam

DiaperBadBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I want to thank all the people who have posted so far, I am going to probably post a blog on a general idea of what people like about diapers and such. IF more people subscribe it would be great. I will even tell you everything about by answering the questions. Maybe it will bring more people out to tell me their fantasy. The only reason is, I'm trying to find the ultimate fantasy. I know mine but it's so much. Not wild, it just requires a lot.

26, Male, Massachusetts

(a) Sexually and Why?

They were my first sexual encounter. After being told that women were "bad", and I wasn't allowed to have a girlfriend because they were going to take my money, and if my mom can't have a spouse, why should I? They became a comfort and stress and sexual thing for me.

I actually found a diaper in my mom's room, she never told me why she had it. But she only had one and it was wrinkled.

Only child, no siblings, a few abortions happened, but I'm an only child

I feel protected like nothing can hurt me and I am loved all around. Worst thing is cleaning up, and not being able to wear around my friends.

well diaperspace, and this one. I always go to ABY, because I met one of my bestfriends on them.

Pokemon, YuGiOh, Old cartoons nothing new, DBZ

Bondage, I'm a big time freak

(a) Straight Male or Female, with sissy tendacies

Well, if my mommy would wake me up in the morning, check my diaper, then put in me in a high chair feed me, then change me, get me showered, then dressed for the day. But not before I get an enema, then go out in public and be changed in the car. Come home and take a nap, after I wake up for dinner.

Then get up and get dressed to go out at night to a club in diapers and either sissy clothes or leather, maybe a baby outfit under my clothes, then have a few drinks and show my diapers and stuff. Come back home and fook my girlfriend and then go to bed. Wake up and do it all over again.

Bonus:
She does, but she really doesn't like it.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
1. 29/M/Chicago, IL (Suburbs, but close enough)
2. They are a fetish for me, and they're mostly about comfort...though some days I do enjoy humiliation, and then they're sexual. As a daddy, it's completely about comfort for my girl. She just needs to be taken care of after a long day, and the best way for her to do it is to be completely vulnerable and child-like. Gets rid of those pesky "barriers."
3. What was the first time you bought diapers like? It was a harrowing experience. For some reason I chose to stammer my story about getting them for my grandmother without being asked, and practically ran out to the car as I left. lol
4. I have a brother who's 16; he doesn't know, and I don't think I'll tell him right away. Eventually, maybe.
5. Best things: the padding, the crinkly sound, how it feels like a "hug" if your girl puts it on tight enough. Worst things: when the absorbent material "clumps," when they get too hot and you sweat, and if you mess the cleanup.
6. For pictures, it's abkingdom.com; for discussion, it's adisc.org; for my other moods, it's aby.com.
7. South Park or Family Guy. I also love the Venture Brothers.
8. I have a slew of fetishes. Cuckolding, humiliation, medical stuff, satin panties, general anal play, BDSM from both sides (Dom and sub)...I'm good with or without this. lol
9. I consider myself mostly straight with a couple gay fantasies. I went out on a "date" with a guy once and it felt weird. So I don't know that any of my fantasies will ever come true.
10. I have a girl to take care of me, and I take care of her. So I guess I'm living that fantasy every day. And my fantasy changes day by day. As a baby, I like to be either humiliated or comforted; as a daddy I mostly like to comfort, but there are days I'd like to punish a girl with a suppository or a spanking...nothing too harsh.
11. She definitely knows, and she definitely participates.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
1. What is your basic info A/S/L (Age/Sex/Location) If you are not comfortable putting anything that's fine. I was just trying to get to know people and meet them.

22/M/Pittsburgh area

(a) Sexually and Why?

b,f - Fun, comfortable, at sometimes stress-relieving.

Okay, I think. I had already been buying Depends for my elderly grandparents for a couple years.

Yes. 1 half-brother. To my knowledge he does not know. Although he does question me still sleeping with a teddy bear.

Comfort and a care-free feeling that comes from wearing. || Clean-up and discreet disposal around home

ADISC. Since I found ADISC in October, I have read a lot of good advice, and learned of some new brands I had never heard of.

Never really been too big on anime. Cartoons, I would have to say Tiny Toon Adventures.

I dunno. Furry, I guess. it is the only other one I've thought of in the past.

(b) Sissy
(c) Transgender
(d) Gay or Lesbian
(f) None of B or C or D

e. Lets just leave it at that.

I guess restricting some of my adult privileges, while still allowing me some others like driving. But I wouldn't always want to be the baby/child. I would sometimes want to switch roles and be the caretaker.

Bonus:

N/A

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer

21. Live in MA, but currently in NY. I'm a guy.

(a) Sexually and Why?

B and F. Sometimes its sexual...sometimes its pure comfort

I was 16. It was right after I got my license and I went to a drugstore at a nearby time. I was scared as hell, but definitely glad I did it

2..and I hope they don't know, lol

Best thing:Hmm...this is hard. I guess just the fact that it feels good, and helps me regress

Worst thing: They are expensive, haha. And the idea of not being accepted for who I am

ADISC of course:). I loved DLTown when it was up too

I dont' watch too many cartoons...but probably South Park

Vanilla sex...light bondage <gasp!>

(b) Sissy
(c) Transgender
(d) Gay or Lesbian
(f) None of B or C or D

A. Straight male

Just the ability to regress from time to time. AB/DL is not a HUGE part of my everyday life, but it would be fun to become little from time to time. (changing, nap time, bottle feeding, etc)
Bonus:

Not yet..hopefully soon.

CrazyCanuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

19, male, Toronto (well, just outside), Ontario, Canada

(a) Sexually and Why?

I use it more for relaxation and stress-relief then anything else, but it is sexual sometimes too

I was in grade 9, it was March break. Walked into SHopper Drug Mart and told them that my cousin was coming to stay the weekend and had a bedwetting problem and my mom sent me out to buy something for him. Ended up getting Goodnites (still my fav!)

...She so knew that they were for me

Nope

Best is the confort and security you feel. Worst is the clean-up and diaper rash

As if anything could compare to ADISC

Kim Possible :eek:

No clue

Straight and LG (HATE the term sissy...just doesn't sound nice)

Never really put much thought into it

Bonus:

Nope. The only person I've ever told was who I though to be my best friend...we seldom talk anymore her and I

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
1. What is your basic info A/S/L (Age/Sex/Location) 56, going on 30 months/Str8, male/Salem, Oregon

(f) For me it's a lifestyle I don't fit into the mold of it being a fetish very well, or that it's for sexual pleasure, and I'm definitely not incontinent, at least not yet. It's a lifestyle because of what I like to wear when in diapers, and how I like to act on occasion - usually in my own privacy or with other *B friends.

3. What was the first time you bought diapers like? It was scary/very nervous. It was like when Pampers were first made available for purchase.

I have 2 and they do know. They have a negative impression of it all.

Best: It allows me to escape, relax, to experience freedom and receive warmth from hugs and kisses from the person I love. Worst: Having to clean up after myself from pooping/messing.

6. Favorite Website about Diapers? Other than ADISC, abdlstoryforum.myfastforum.org :: Index

7. Favorite Cartoon or Anime? Winnie the Pooh!

8. If you didn't have diapers, what would you be doing for a sexual or fun fetish? I'm not sure at this point.

(a) Straight Male

10. If you had a mommy/daddy or babysitter to take care of you? What would be your ultimate fantasy from that? To be bathed, fed and dressed for bed and read to while sucking on my pacifier and holding Pooh.

Bonus:
Yes and accepts it!

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Female Illinois

E both A and C. I wear at night for bedwetting always have and probably always will (esp since im not super motivated to stop anymore). Diapers also provide an emotional and sexual comfort for me I went from hating them when younger to loving them as I grew up not sure why.

(a) Sexually and Why?

3. What was the first time you bought diapers like? I was 12-13ish I had plenty of goodnites because I wet the bed but I wanted something cuter so I went to the store I bought a package of Pull-ups they were a tight fit but I was happy that they did at least fit on me I was very happy when goodnites came out with the girl designs but I outgrew them shortly after (they still fit but I tended to wet through them at night)

4. Do you have siblings? If so, how many and do they know 2 one of each and they know I wet they do not know that I like the diapers though

5. Best things about wearing diapers? How they look and feel.
Worst Thing about Wearing diapers? After they are a few days old they get stinky

6. Favorite Website about Diapers?ADISC.org of course :)

7. Favorite Cartoon or Anime? The simpsons

8. If you didn't have diapers, what would you be doing for a sexual or fun fetish? I also have a doll/garbage fetish as well as the diaper one so I would be going that route I guess

(b) Sissy
(c) Transgender
(d) Gay or Lesbian
(f) None of B or C or D

D

Bonus:
11. Does your suppose/girlfriend/boyfriend know? and how do they deal with it? Yes She is ok with it but not super excited about it.

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
1. 20/M/FL

(a) Sexually
(b) Fetish for fun

don't know

nerve racking

Nope

Best: feeling Worst: clean up

this one

I don't have A favorite so there is a VERY long list

my right hand? :sweatdrop:

Straight Male

just to relax all day in diapers watching TV and playing video games, drinking from a bottle, and sucking on my paci

Bonus:

N/A

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I am 33, I live in OH

I had bladder and some minor bowel control problems in the mid-late 1990s that caused me to start wearing diapers in 1995.

1995, when I was living in Columbus, OH

Three sisters, all younger. Yes, one does know because she was with me in '96 when I was buying some Attends and giving me a ride when my parents wouldn't while she was home from college.

Best thing, being able to go when you need to go. Worst thing, the public knowing or someone using it against you as a way to destroy you. Sorry, too many old 80's prime time soaps lately.

Probably ADISC right now, cause I am tired of one forum I used to go to all the time and one member there really pisses me off. Long story, not getting into it.

Not into Anime. Got other things I am more interested in like pro sports. Favorite cartoon- DUCKTALES!!!!!

Not sure. My diaper fetish is not as important to me as it used to be but it is starting to come back to me.

9. What do you classify yourself as.
Straight male, and AB. I also am more daddy than baby in the first place.

That's very private and nobody's damn business.

Bonus:
11. Does your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend know? and how do they deal with it?
Nobody's damn business except my own.

WildThing121675

Status
Not open for further replies.