GreenieTheFilly

Greenie the Filly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Man, normally I refrain from posting in this sub-forum because I'm fine 99% of the time.

But I just wanted to gripe about IBS, and how much I hate it. Soooo

<vent>

Normally I'm constipation dominant IBS, but occasionally, for no discernible reason, my body will decide to flip the switch and go the other, more... let's say "fluid", direction.

Well, apparently my body decided last night was a great time to flip that switch. I woke up and barely had 5 seconds before my body gave up on holding back. Lucky me, I was wearing a diaper (and I'm impressed with how well it held up; Northshore Supremes ftw.) Unlucky me, changing at 5:00 in the morning, especially out of a messy diaper, sucks. Big time. Not to mention doing so with intense stomach cramps. Not the best morning I've had, shockingly.

Normally if I have a fecal accident, I'll take a shower right away, but I had only been asleep for about 3 hours. So, I went back to bed after cleaning up and showered first thing once I woke up. But geez, you'd think I'd get more warning. Apparently, my bowels communicating with my brain in a timely manner has gone out of vogue.

</vent>

Anyway, that's the gist of it. IBS can go jump off a dam, for all I give a damn. I'm sorry for all of you who have to deal with fecal IC on a regular basis.

My wife has IBS so I see how debilitating it can be.

Reactions: GreenieTheFilly
DanielW said:
Its definitely rough. Personally I never know what food or food combinations will trigger mine. Sometime I can eat a food and be fine, and other times I won't be so lucky. I'm sorry you had a bad night. Its really tiring when it interferes with your sleep. Mine is generally well-controlled, but that just seems to make me feel even worse when it does flare up.
Isn't it just the worst? I can go months without having a flare-up, but it seems when they hit, it wreaks havoc far more intensely than when I was going through it regularly. I wish I could narrow it down to some trigger, but there's never any telling.

Either that, or before was just that bad but all the time, so I got used to it.

yes ibs sucks bigtime specially when it hits in the middle of the night and only gives a minute or two of warning. diapers are definitely a better answer than changing the bedding at 2 in the morning

Reactions: GreenieTheFilly
Yeah i got this issue too (unrelated to abdl)

might be unrelated but makes me small when it happens

Stress or changes in routines can make things … less predictable. Simple little changes, such as a new brand of coffee, or large stressful life events can get things moving differently.
I have IBS-C, the slower version, but there are times that a Tropical Storm blows up in my intestines. I have found that stress can be a big contributor, which stresses me out.
Also! Bidets are amazing. Lots of quick cleaning without wipes. Cuts down on ‘wear and tear’ from frequent ‘use’ of said ‘parts.’ My husband installed one that he found on sale at Costco (in the States) before the pandemic, and as the masses were hoarding toilet paper, we laughed (because it tickles).

Back