Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
eeeewwww...

Of course I don't shake a lot of guy's hands anyways... something like 50% of men don't wash their hands after using the restroom. At least we AB/DLs wash after changing.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Eh, good old grandma's methods! :D

Btw, am I the only one to find it absolutely sweet that someone who is a champion in a masculine and somehow brutal sport as boxe needs something as childish and innocent as a baby diaper to keep his fists healthy?

Then, I suppose he washes his hands after the "treatment", otherwise it'd be clear which secret weapon he uses against his opponents. :laugh:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I would shake his hand, but I would make dam sure I washed my hands afterwards.

You know when I was a kid, I didn't want to get my hands dirty, but as you age you have to do things you would never do as a kid.

That being said, you wouldn't want to know what I had to have my hands in thru out my life, yet when you wash your hands well, it's not there any more.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
eeeewwww...

Of course I don't shake a lot of guy's hands anyways... something like 50% of men don't wash their hands after using the restroom. At least we AB/DLs wash after changing.

Oh, you're supposed to wash your hands after changing?:laugh:
Seems strange to me. Imagine all the other uses in other sports. What happens if you have a head injury?

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lol, I just saw that one on my homepage. Not exactly something I would do myself, but i've heard it works. For some reason I remember hearing that some major league baseball catchers did the same thing to toughen up their skin or something.

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sweet angry Christ, that's pretty sick. And a three-year-old doesn't have clean urine... An infant might, but not a toddler.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
yeah, that's kinda gross. but the idea has certain merit, I will admit.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Well, urine is technically sterile, but still...i don't think i could shake hands with him either

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Haha someone is holding up bunny ears behind his head!

To be mature about the topic: Thats f****** disgusting!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thats pretty nasty, I wouldnt do it thats for sure... but if it meant a TON of money....

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
If y'all think that's bad a boxer in the old west would soak his hands in horse urine for hours everyday. just to toughen the skin on his hands, keep in mind they typicly didn't use boxing gloves back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.