Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheatley

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Moo and the ADISC staff for wishing me a happy birthday.

With a smiley face.

I know it's an automated site message and not some nice card with heartfelt confessions of how I matter to them and how they care about me, combined with a convenient giftcard or money, but geez.

I honestly didn't expect it, and I don't know why. Any other forum website I've been on hasn't done it, I didn't know it was a thing that was done regularly on websites, and honestly, it's a nice touch for the website. It's the little things that set a good website apart from a terrible website, and this website is terribly great. Website.

That being said, Moo and the staff, keep up the good work. You run a nice place here.

Yes, I just made a post thanking a staff for an automated message. Call me crazy.

Birthday Wheatley is out.

Also I want a car next year. And a pony.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Someone had to write the birthday greeting at some point, so I guess there was a personal touch in there somewhere. Personally, I don't have much use for an automated birthday greeting but it's good to see that someone likes it. Glad you like the site. It's a group effort, everyone included. Happy birthday :)

ShadowHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
What??.... Automated message??.... But...
When I received my Happy Birthday-Mail... I... I thought I´m something special....
I... need some time by myself now....

Oh, and Happy Birthday Wheatley!.... *sniff*....

bill1971

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Moo and the ADISC staff for wishing me a happy birthday.

With a smiley face.

I know it's an automated site message and not some nice card with heartfelt confessions of how I matter to them and how they care about me, combined with a convenient giftcard or money, but geez.

I honestly didn't expect it, and I don't know why. Any other forum website I've been on hasn't done it, I didn't know it was a thing that was done regularly on websites, and honestly, it's a nice touch for the website. It's the little things that set a good website apart from a terrible website, and this website is terribly great. Website.

That being said, Moo and the staff, keep up the good work. You run a nice place here.

Yes, I just made a post thanking a staff for an automated message. Call me crazy.

Birthday Wheatley is out.

Also I want a car next year. And a pony.

fourtunately your still young enough not to be bothered by someone pointing out your getting older:laugh:

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
fourtunately your still young enough not to be bothered by someone pointing out your getting older:laugh:

true dat. i am beginning to dislike my own birthdays already:frown:

haoppy birthday Wheatley

Status
Not open for further replies.