I would like to talk about some things I am not clear are cool here... please advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nessus

Over the years I have developed some techniques to maximize my enjoyment of my diapers. Since my diapering is very sexual in nature I felt it best to ask before posting.:detective3

Is anyone interested in hearing what kinds of things I do to increase my enjoyment? I can leave the sexual aspect out if need be and focus only on the technical side of things - for example, I have found ways to fortify a diaper to significantly increase the capacity in a way that then provides more pleasure later.

I want to be very respectful of the community and being a new member I feel it best to ask before posting on subjects that may not be comfortable to every one.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Thank you for asking before just posting your techniques. If there's a violation, you could be banned. If you haven't already, read the rules and other helpful info that you can find on the tool bar above. Basically, think of the site as PG-13. It's OK to say you wet or messed a diaper, but describing the contents or telling everyone how you made yourself mess (ie laxatives) is against the rules. If you have ANY doubt, post a message on one of the moderators (the purple names)home pages. You won't have PM rights for a few more days, so that's about all you can do for now.

Again, welcome and we hope you enjoy you time here and get a lot of info about your "interests".

N

Nessus

OK, so it sounds like describing what I do to diapers to make them work better for me is fine, but any discussion of sex or details as you described is not cool. I can deal with that. I am very tolerant of just about anything while understanding that not everyone is so open and I am best off adjusting my posts to the community as opposed to what clearly would not work.

Thanks for the input. I truly have no interest in getting sanctioned as this forum seems very nice to have.

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Thank you for asking before just posting your techniques. If there's a violation, you could be banned. If you haven't already, read the rules and other helpful info that you can find on the tool bar above. Basically, think of the site as PG-13. It's OK to say you wet or messed a diaper, but describing the contents or telling everyone how you made yourself mess (ie laxatives) is against the rules.

We seldom ban someone for a first violation of the rules - Rule 1 and Rule 4 are pretty much the only ones that lead to immediate bans. Neutral rep and/or PM is generally the first route.

Zipperless said:
. If you have ANY doubt, post a message on one of the moderators (the purple names)home pages. You won't have PM rights for a few more days, so that's about all you can do for now.

Again, welcome and we hope you enjoy you time here and get a lot of info about your "interests".

A better place is to ask via requests. A particular moderator may be busy and unable to reply to PMs; requests is visible to all staff, so turn-around is much quicker.

OK, so it sounds like describing what I do to diapers to make them work better for me is fine, but any discussion of sex or details as you described is not cool. I can deal with that. I am very tolerant of just about anything while understanding that not everyone is so open and I am best off adjusting my posts to the community as opposed to what clearly would not work.

Thanks for the input. I truly have no interest in getting sanctioned as this forum seems very nice to have.

Welcome, and thank you for asking first. :)

If you have any concerns or questions about whether a particular post is okay, feel free to ask in requests.

In general, discussions of a sexual nature are okay if they're kept PG-13.

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little

Closing, since this appears to be resolved and no further questions have popped up. If you have further questions, please make a new thread in requests: http://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/10-Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.