I work in psyche and it lacks the basic humanity that ABDL exemplifies THERAPY in its rawest form

sassypigtailz

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I am not sure if others can understand or accept. Being ABDL is therapy!

You can call me a freak, groomer, or even worse. Knowing why I cannot help but feel pity for others who cannot express it. I was born a premie at 7 months. Attachment issues, abandonment issues, molested, physical abuse and the worst….neglected. One of top ten childhood memories is of my father pulling Tuen my pants and blistering my tail with a freshly cut switch til I screamed. Going limp makes em stop. BDSM lesson number one thank Dad!

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not complaining. I had to figure life out on my own terms. I am very limited in relationships because I fear getting close. It feels like I loose mrysejd causing me to push others away. Then I feel crushingly lonely. This is my life. I’m happy to be padded and spoiled. Petted and attention 100%. I’m stuck with it.

I work in psyche and the current field is only beginning to understand the inhumanity of lack of touch and closeness the therapeutic environment lacks. Has itcajj k ways been like this. My answer: yes and maybe even worse.

• Wow
Reactions: VisaT, medfet878 and BunnyFofo

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
sassypigtailz said:
I am not sure if others can understand or accept. Being ABDL is therapy!

You can call me a freak, groomer, or even worse. Knowing why I cannot help but feel pity for others who cannot express it. I was born a premie at 7 months. Attachment issues, abandonment issues, molested, physical abuse and the worst….neglected. One of top ten childhood memories is of my father pulling Tuen my pants and blistering my tail with a freshly cut switch til I screamed. Going limp makes em stop. BDSM lesson number one thank Dad!

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not complaining. I had to figure life out on my own terms. I am very limited in relationships because I fear getting close. It feels like I loose mrysejd causing me to push others away. Then I feel crushingly lonely. This is my life. I’m happy to be padded and spoiled. Petted and attention 100%. I’m stuck with it.

I work in psyche and the current field is only beginning to understand the inhumanity of lack of touch and closeness the therapeutic environment lacks. Has itcajj k ways been like this. My answer: yes and maybe even worse.
You are not alone in understanding this, I'm right there with you! It really is some of the best therapy, especially for neglect. My parents were always kinda closed off, and they were not well equipped at all to handle my neurodivergence. Pretty sure my father is undiagnosed Autistic, and my mother has ADHD for sure.

ABDL really all stems from reconnecting to before the world placed expectations on us, and recapturing that comfort and security.

I am really fortunate that I was paired with a psychologist who trained in Early Childhood Behavioral Development, and he helped me see how it has all connected and made sense, and shown me the path to embracing it and making it a part of my everyday life, as its always a part of me. It is hard and takes a LOT of work to come to terms with, a lot of uncomfortable and even painful work and realizations, but its been worth it, as I'm doing better than I ever have.

Also, I agree, as fraught as not maintaining distance may be, if I hadn't felt my psych was more a great, wise friend who embraced every part of me, if it had instead been like previous clinical attempts, sterile and filling out checklists, aloof... I wouldn't have gotten where I am now. Sometimes being embraced is the most important key to effective transformation; I'd even hazard that it's ALWAYS the most important. You have to trust someone before you can take what they say to heart.

Reactions: medfet878 and longallsboy

sassypigtailz

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Thank you fur the thorough reply. To thuu it s day I hate expectations and run bc away from responsibility. I felt like I missed my childhood as I had adult worries quite early on.

Reactions: medfet878 and Jorelaxed