i wore to school and got caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
First of all i have been wearing for well over 10 years ages 5-17 currant and last year i wore a diaper to school like i usually do. Everyday for those 12 or so years i wore diapers to school. This time was different however i had forgotten to wear a belt and i only wear baggy clothes so as you can expect my pant fell down and for some reason i had tucked my shirt into my diaper so everybody saw it but that is not the most embarrasing part that part is the fact that it was wet and messy. I had to go to the nurses and get it changed but i was lead down there by the principal and when they called my parents my parents told them to take away my pant for the day. anybody else have the same type of experience?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So...You went pantless for the day? Yeah...As your second post, and your first thread...I'm not believing this for a second...Feel free to try to change my mind on the matter...As for the topic of this thread, there are already others like it

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I have worn to school many times but have never got caught.

And this is your first thread so I do not believe you.

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
ok so i dilibrately let my pants fall down in class and you are right i did not have to go pantsless all day or get escourted to the nurses office by the principal but i did get caught even though it was on purpose and yes i did have to get changed by the nurse

Role
Private
Haw! I guess I don't need to call anything on this thread! We all get the gist. :p

Considering you are amending your story in your second post after people pointed out your fallacies, I hardly think there's any truth to this. Actually, I know there is no truth to this.

XD

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I'm calling BS because One If they took away your pants that is a crime and two I believe that School nurses Have to have a consent forum to change you.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm not going to comment on the above story, but I will say that I doubt I would wear diapers to school, because I do not really want to get caught. It seems a little risky! Plus, I did high school via correspondence, so I never had a chance to wear them to school.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
First of all i have been wearing for well over 10 years ages 5-17 currant and last year i wore a diaper to school like i usually do. Everyday for those 12 or so years i wore diapers to school. This time was different however i had forgotten to wear a belt and i only wear baggy clothes so as you can expect my pant fell down and for some reason i had tucked my shirt into my diaper so everybody saw it but that is not the most embarrasing part that part is the fact that it was wet and messy. I had to go to the nurses and get it changed but i was lead down there by the principal and when they called my parents my parents told them to take away my pant for the day. anybody else have the same type of experience?
Ummm....nice story so where the BS flag at......

ok so i dilibrately let my pants fall down in class and you are right i did not have to go pantsless all day or get escourted to the nurses office by the principal but i did get caught even though it was on purpose and yes i did have to get changed by the nurse
.........but wait!!! you just admitted that your story is BS :D.....So next time, don't make stuff up, you ain't going to impress anyone here if you do.

S

Secret

Kids and their imaginations these days wow.

Imagination Box YAY!

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Notice how when a story is obviously BS, there's 7 posts in 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.