pawpatrolpuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I just wonder what other new diapers are out there?

pawpatrolpuppy said:
Snoop around on this site and you'll find threads on new diapers being found thru someone's searching. There's been a couple new threads in the past few weeks. Puffs, Crinklz to name a few.

look through each website to see which ones you've missed. Crinklz, Rearz, Tykables, ABuniverse, northshore, and nru all have websites. There are more sites out there, but this is all I could think of from the top of my head.

Nowididit said:
Snoop around on this site and you'll find threads on new diapers being found thru someone's searching. There's been a couple new threads in the past few weeks. Puffs, Crinklz to name a few.
puffs? Aren't they tissues? LOL

I know about adventure puffs, I know Crinklz released new design, but they are still the old Crinklz- so nothing new about those- and Rearz increased the Capacity for the there dino diapers. I really have not seen any new type of diaper lately

Yes the a hold bunch of very cute diapers to wear that not just all white !! Just take your time and fine what you like the best !! I do have a few of my favorites that very functional and with very fun patterns on them !!

I wish i could get some samples of the crinklz new pattern but no one is doing samples for those

pawpatrolpuppy said:
all kinds ....check here! this is where i get mine.

Back