I wonder what other new diapers are out there

pawpatrolpuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I just wonder what other new diapers are out there?

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
pawpatrolpuppy said:
Snoop around on this site and you'll find threads on new diapers being found thru someone's searching. There's been a couple new threads in the past few weeks. Puffs, Crinklz to name a few.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
look through each website to see which ones you've missed. Crinklz, Rearz, Tykables, ABuniverse, northshore, and nru all have websites. There are more sites out there, but this is all I could think of from the top of my head.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Nowididit said:
Snoop around on this site and you'll find threads on new diapers being found thru someone's searching. There's been a couple new threads in the past few weeks. Puffs, Crinklz to name a few.
puffs? Aren't they tissues? LOL

pawpatrolpuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I know about adventure puffs, I know Crinklz released new design, but they are still the old Crinklz- so nothing new about those- and Rearz increased the Capacity for the there dino diapers. I really have not seen any new type of diaper lately

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes the a hold bunch of very cute diapers to wear that not just all white !! Just take your time and fine what you like the best !! I do have a few of my favorites that very functional and with very fun patterns on them !!

pawpatrolpuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wish i could get some samples of the crinklz new pattern but no one is doing samples for those

brut2333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
pawpatrolpuppy said:
all kinds ....check here! this is where i get mine.