I woke up wet yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

voraciousopal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I usually wake up with a wet diaper on, I wake up in the middle of the night and use them consciously. But I don't remember using it last night, I just woke up soaked. I'm not concerned or anything, but I am glad I was wearing.

RouteLeader

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thats only happened to me a couple of times and it's a nice feeling. Have you been wearing at night frequently? Perhaps your body/mind has gotten used to the paddedness.

L

Lozza1979

I have just started wearing in bed and think it feels great.This may sound odd but I like the idea of wetting my nappy in bed.Not done it yet though.

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I basically wear every night, I suppose getting used to it is a possibility.

well yeah that could be it, cause most things can end up being a "normal" thing to do if you just do it alot i guess. and im kind of alittle jelaous of you, cause i have been wanting to expirience that once

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
It was a nice surprise. Could getting too used to this be a bad thing?
Well it's certainly not something you should hope for or encourage, because then diapers would become a necessity instead of just something fun. Also imagine the effect it would have on sleeping at other people's houses etc. If it's just a once-in-a-blue-moon thing you should be fine, if it becomes more frequent you'll likely need to work on retraining your bladder and/or see a doctor, but it seems doubtful.

mal

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I would just enjoy the experience and not worry.
I have been wearing every night for years now, always wake up wet not being conscious of when it happened, but whenever i go away or stay with the parents i don't wear and have never once had a problem.
Maly.

saoradh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
hi,

just enjoy it, I'm a bedwetter and I can't sleep without wearing diapers. but truth be told , I would not stop wearing diapers if I would stop wetting my bed.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have just started wearing to bed, but don't wet/mess in them. Don't think I'd really like having to depend (pun?) on the diapers while sleeping, just love the feeling of warmth under my footie sleeper (it's very cold where I live), and the idea of comfort that I am protected if something WOULD happen. I guess everyone enjoys different aspects, and that is great.

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I wet intentionally a lot, which gives rise to many nights of wetting in my sleep. But just like Mal says, I don't have a problem anytime I decide I need to stay dry on any given night.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I also consciously use a diaper at night but I wake up soaked a few times a month without knowing I wet my diapers in my sleep.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ditto. I wear at night and often wake up in the middle of the night needing relief. Ah....such sweet relief!

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I've been a bedwetter most of my life. I do like going to sleep dry and then waking up wet, it happens once or twice every month or so now, it used to be more. But it's a mixed feeling, part of me doesn't want it, yet the other part of me does. I just wish there was an on/off switch. At least I'm covered.

L

Lozza1979

I wore to bed last night for the first time.I managed to wet my nappy a little, which was actually quite hard then slept in the warm nappy to try and get my brain used to the idea that being wet in bed is okay and also the fact it feels nice and warm.I loved it.Then this morning I wet some more, after some effort, and some leaked out down the back a little, so I had to clean it up.I think the more I do it the easier it will get.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I have been wearing every night for awhile now . don't mind wetting the bed without wearing either though as we have a very well protected bed. wet it last night fully ..such a nice feeling for me .. two extra loads of wash when I do it.

jojokelly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Wearing a diaper at night because of my enlarged prostate is the best decision for me. I used to get out of bed to urinate frequently, and now I awake with a FULL bladder. When I do awake, I pee, and then fall asleep again. I've been doing this for 2 yrs, and a few times woke up right as I'm urinating. I was a nightly bedwetter until the age of 13. I was briefly wetting the bed in my 20s again when my alcoholism was at its worst. I'm sober now.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Being a bedwetter I wake up wet every morning. I wear diapers to bed every night for this solution. I have tried cutting back on drinking fluid before bed time but I still wake up wet. I tried the flow exercise were you go and stop, go and stop while weeing. That did not work either. Diapers are the best solution for bedwetting situation.

wxguy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been a bedwetter most of my life. I do like going to sleep dry and then waking up wet, it happens once or twice every month or so now, it used to be more. But it's a mixed feeling, part of me doesn't want it, yet the other part of me does. I just wish there was an on/off switch. At least I'm covered.

I totally agree. To have an on/off switch would be sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.