I wish Little for Big Catered a bit more to Plus Size. 😢

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,242
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You'd think BIG would imply REALLY BIG. Not just petite Adult Babies but plus size Adult Babies too. I'd love to try these products from Little for Big, but sadly they wouldn't fit me. I'm a 50" chest, waist, and hips and the highest measurement they fit is 46" I really wanna try those Astro Babies Diapers! Why can't Little for Big make XL sized Diapers?! 😭 Not to mention the height for a 4XL Onesie is over 6ft! I'm only 5'10" not quite 6 ft! Who's doing the measurements at Little for Big?!
Screenshot_20221104-115246~2.pngScreenshot_20221104-115258~2.pngScreenshot_20221104-115518~2.pngScreenshot_20221104-115605-812.png
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: bigtoddler96, bugme and Opi

Opi

Est. Contributor
Messages
48
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Thanks for sharing this. I am sorry you ran into this problem, I can imagine it is really frustrating, you deserve to be able to order in your size.
I got a onesie from them once. I am small for a guy and the small onesize is like, so tiny that it cuts off the circulation n my arms. lol Not comfy. I was disappointed. I tried to stretch it all out, but I can't wear it. Never had that happened before. I feel the sizes are all wrong.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,242
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Opi said:
Thanks for sharing this. I am sorry you ran into this problem, I can imagine it is really frustrating, you deserve to be able to order in your size.
I got a onesie from them once. I am small for a guy and the small onesize is like, so tiny that it cuts off the circulation n my arms. lol Not comfy. I was disappointed. I tried to stretch it all out, but I can't wear it. Never had that happened before. I feel the sizes are all wrong.
Dang sorry to hear about your experience.
 

bugme

Est. Contributor
Messages
79
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Opi said:
I feel the sizes are all wrong.
Sizes seem to be crazy for ABDL stuff. I happen to be on the large side too. I wear a 2XL onesie from Tykables, 2XL-Long from ABU, 4XL from ODU, and not a single other thing from anyone else seems to fit. I want to buy more clothing, maybe a romper or overalls, but I am worried about the fit and the poor return policies.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,242
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
bugme said:
Sizes seem to be crazy for ABDL stuff. I happen to be on the large side too. I wear a 2XL onesie from Tykables, 2XL-Long from ABU, 4XL from ODU, and not a single other thing from anyone else seems to fit. I want to buy more clothing, maybe a romper or overalls, but I am worried about the fit and the poor return policies.
I usually have to have my outfits custom made on etsy or eBay because A) I can get licensed characters like Elsa, Olaf, or Winnie the Pooh on them, and B) because a lot of times ODU, ABU, Bambino etc. don't seem to have a good size for me. Like it'll either be too long or too tight.
 

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Messages
225
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I noticed their size charts made none of their sizes a perfect fit for me. I am somewhat of a big guy, so looking at other peoples reviews, I decided to try their 2x nursery print onesie. I was worried that the sizes would run small because they seem to mostly target females. It could actually fit a little tighter. In doesn’t really press the diaper into me as I would like.
 
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,242
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ReluctantAdult said:
I noticed their size charts made none of their sizes a perfect fit for me. I am somewhat of a big guy, so looking at other peoples reviews, I decided to try their 2x nursery print onesie. I was worried that the sizes would run small because they seem to mostly target females. It could actually fit a little tighter. In doesn’t really press the diaper into me as I would like.
Yeah that's another thing, you want the bottom of the onesie to kinda hug the Diaper and be snug. I have a onesie that has a lot of gapage in the legs so, like you said it doesn't push the Diaper into me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ReluctantAdult

Joediaper

Est. Contributor
Messages
435
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
ABDElsa said:
... the height for a 4XL Onesie is over 6ft! I'm only 5'10" not quite 6 ft! Who's doing the measurements at Little for Big?!
bugme said:
Sizes seem to be crazy for ABDL stuff. I happen to be on the large side too. I wear a 2XL onesie from Tykables, 2XL-Long from ABU, 4XL from ODU, and not a single other thing from anyone else seems to fit. I want to buy more clothing, maybe a romper or overalls, but I am worried about the fit and the poor return policies.
ReluctantAdult said:
I noticed their size charts made none of their sizes a perfect fit for me. I am somewhat of a big guy, so looking at other peoples reviews, I decided to try their 2x nursery print onesie. I was worried that the sizes would run small because they seem to mostly target females. It could actually fit a little tighter. In doesn’t really press the diaper into me as I would like.

I feel everyone's pain here. The sizing for ABDL stuff isn't really all that great. And to top it off a lot of pants and shirts are cut so short it makes them uncomfortable. It sounds like being a vienna sausage (y'all) is about as fun as being a toothpick (me).

If you want to get a good fitting onesie from ODU or LFB what you need to pay attention to is the length. The chest, waist and hip measurements are just a ballpark figure for minimums. They will stretch much farther than the high end of what is stated.

To measure you will need a tailors tape like this one. Wear the diaper you would normally wear and hold one end of the tape in the middle of your crotch and hold the other end at the top of your shoulder. Make sure you stand up nice and straight. You would then order the onesie that measurement falls in between. Then use the size chart from ODU to get your size. Both brands are cut and will stretch about the same.

For example, ABDElsa, being 50" x 50" x 50" and 5' 10" would put your shoulder to crotch measurement around 36" to 38". If that's the correct measurement and you want a nice snug onesie go for the 3X. Maybe even 2X. For something that is form fitting but not as snug get a 4X. If you want to try the LFB diapers get a sample from a third party site. Even if they don't fit you could always add an extender using the wings from another diaper.
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: OmiOMy and ABDElsa

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,242
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Joediaper said:
I feel everyone's pain here. The sizing for ABDL stuff isn't really all that great. And to top it off a lot of pants and shirts are cut so short it makes them uncomfortable. It sounds like being a vienna sausage (y'all) is about as fun as being a toothpick (me).

If you want to get a good fitting onesie from ODU or LFB what you need to pay attention to is the length. The chest, waist and hip measurements are just a ballpark figure for minimums. They will stretch much farther than the high end of what is stated.

To measure you will need a tailors tape like this one. Wear the diaper you would normally wear and hold one end of the tape in the middle of your crotch and hold the other end at the top of your shoulder. Make sure you stand up nice and straight. You would then order the onesie that measurement falls in between. Then use the size chart from ODU to get your size. Both brands are cut and will stretch about the same.

For example, ABDElsa, being 50" x 50" x 50" and 5' 10" would put your shoulder to crotch measurement around 36" to 38". If that's the correct measurement and you want a nice snug onesie go for the 3X. Maybe even 2X. For something that is form fitting but not as snug get a 4X. If you want to try the LFB diapers get a sample from a third party site. Even if they don't fit you could always add an extender using the wings from another diaper.
Thanks for the advice. Definitely an idea for the Diaper but do you really think a 2XL or 3XL would work when the waist is only 34"-40" and the chest is only 39"-45"?
 

Joediaper

Est. Contributor
Messages
435
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
ABDElsa said:
Thanks for the advice. Definitely an idea for the Diaper but do you really think a 2XL or 3XL would work when the waist is only 34"-40" and the chest is only 39"-45"?
With ODU I would lean more towards the 3X so it's not too tight. The 4X would probably be perfect for what you're looking for. LFB says their material is the same 5% spandex blend as ODU but the one I have from LFB is a lot more stretchy than the ODU.

Both sites also offer help with sizing if you send them your measurements. Not sure how accurate they are but it's worth a shot to make sure you get the right size.
 

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,019
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Joediaper said:
I feel everyone's pain here. The sizing for ABDL stuff isn't really all that great. And to top it off a lot of pants and shirts are cut so short it makes them uncomfortable. It sounds like being a vienna sausage (y'all) is about as fun as being a toothpick (me).

If you want to get a good fitting onesie from ODU or LFB what you need to pay attention to is the length. The chest, waist and hip measurements are just a ballpark figure for minimums. They will stretch much farther than the high end of what is stated.

To measure you will need a tailors tape like this one. Wear the diaper you would normally wear and hold one end of the tape in the middle of your crotch and hold the other end at the top of your shoulder. Make sure you stand up nice and straight. You would then order the onesie that measurement falls in between. Then use the size chart from ODU to get your size. Both brands are cut and will stretch about the same.

For example, ABDElsa, being 50" x 50" x 50" and 5' 10" would put your shoulder to crotch measurement around 36" to 38". If that's the correct measurement and you want a nice snug onesie go for the 3X. Maybe even 2X. For something that is form fitting but not as snug get a 4X. If you want to try the LFB diapers get a sample from a third party site. Even if they don't fit you could always add an extender using the wings from another diaper.
Thank you for this advice! Now I'll be able to order when I'm working again
 

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Messages
19,072
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've learned to order one size larger and sometimes, two sizes larger. I have an advantage in that I'm only 5' 8" and weigh 168 lbs.
 
Top