i wish i had somewhere to move to...

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
My mom is thinking about putting me into a group home and i really don't want her to....i would rather move out on my own with a fellow abdl, someone who understands me and my wants and needs....but of course she thinks she can control my every like and dislike, plus she forces everything on me....like i'm atheist but shes like "oh no you're not you're just confused" and i think to my self "hey i may have autism but that doesn't mean i'm not smart enough to know that you're beating me down with your words". its really getting to me so much that i stay in my room all day playing video games chatting with my friends (who are also abdl) because i cant make like minded friends in real life because she would just call the police on them for being "Pedos" for liking diapers.....anyway enough rambling I've probably already annoyed so many people here so im just gonna end the blog here, goodbye for now everybody! -E.Wolftail

just bear with it till u get a job move outta that house and the where question isnt important. anywhere is fine (but not china for now)

Reactions: JackandJill
Does she have legal custody over you? How far are you away from a police station or homeless shelter? Because if you're an adult you are not obligated to stay home but it may require a major sacrifice on your part.

Back