I wet the bed

I know what you are talking about I don't normally wet the bed, but so far this week 3 times this week I woke up with a wet diaper and I do not remember wetting it, I just remember going to sleep in a dry diaper. but so far Monday night, Wednesday night, and Thursday Night I woke up the next day to find my diaper was wet (I have been under a lot of stress at work so that could explain it)

Reactions: Peepeegirl and NappiedTruckDriver
bambinod said:
or you might have lightly woke up, wet, and fell back asleep, with no memory it it
Maybe I don’t know I know that I was more relaxed because it seems like stoped so I drank a little more soda than I usually do at home I drink one can but yesterday I had a refill, it was the same way when I started ti have accidents last month

babyboy said:
I know what you are talking about I don't normally wet the bed, but so far this week 3 times this week I woke up with a wet diaper and I do not remember wetting it, I just remember going to sleep in a dry diaper. but so far Monday night, Wednesday night, and Thursday Night I woke up the next day to find my diaper was wet (I have been under a lot of stress at work so that could explain it)
I think mine is stress related too as a teacher I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep my job or not that happens every December and I read that takes a while to stop so when January was my last wet I thought well 10’days I am
Done, but now I am stressed again with the new protocols maybe is still stress

Reactions: Lyric and ThePaddedTurtle
i think it could be the stress

Reactions: Peepeegirl
Interesting to read. I made a very similar experience very recently. I usually never wet the bed. But in the last weeks it happened 3 times to me that I went to sleep and woke up with a wet diaper. I actually enjoyed it. It never happened without diaper so I must be subconsciously aware that I'm wearing. I think in my case it is happening now, because I am for the first time wearing diapers for many days in a row due to homeoffice. I also keep constantly relaxed and let go whenever I have to. I think it's some familiarization effect.

Reactions: Peepeegirl
Peepeegirl said:
I think mine is stress related too as a teacher I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep my job or not that happens every December and I read that takes a while to stop so when January was my last wet I thought well 10’days I am
Done, but now I am stressed again with the new protocols maybe is still stress
I think I just enjoy going potty in my diapers and no longer care about what others think. I wet my bed until I was 17 and my mom diapered me every night in cloth diapers and rubber pants. Even though I did stop wetting at night I continued to want to wear diapers after a very long time struggling with wetting and diapers, I finally decided to find a girlfriend who would this kink of mine and I now wet whenever I want because I'm fully protected in my diaper and rubber pants and my GF takes charge of my diaper needs.

Lyric said:
I think I just enjoy going potty in my diapers and no longer care about what others think. I wet my bed until I was 17 and my mom diapered me every night in cloth diapers and rubber pants. Even though I did stop wetting at night I continued to want to wear diapers after a very long time struggling with wetting and diapers, I finally decided to find a girlfriend who would this kink of mine and I now wet whenever I want because I'm fully protected in my diaper and rubber pants and my GF takes charge of my diaper needs.
I do use diaper as a stress reliever but I don’t want to stop
Me doing things like traveling or sleepover

Reactions: fluffyprison and Lyric
Peepeegirl said:
I do use diaper as a stress reliever but I don’t want to stop
Me doing things like traveling or sleepover
I also wear diapers to relieve anxiety related to PTSD. I first had to wear them because of a spinal injury, but have recovered. The only chronic conditions I have are anxiety induced urinary urgency. Since I have PTSD I get nervous and anxious easily. As my urgency increases I become more anxious or nervous, and I had a few wetting accidents. It was a Catch 22 situation. I talked to my Doctors and they said if I feel comfortable in diapers I should wear them.
This ruined a few potential relationships and jobs. During interviews I fidgeted and could not concentrate. I would get up and go pee at least three times during a date. For some reason this turned off my companions more than wearing diapers. I like my current job and I wore a diaper during the interview. I was relaxed and even wet during the interview.
I now have two close girl friends and I enjoy spending time with them. I was on a first date with one and was relaxed and we had great time. We like each other a lot, but realize that we will probably never be romantic. She introduced me to my current girlfriend and we have great times together. The need for getting up to go pee in the middle of a conversation, movie, or other things we do together is very assuring for me. I sleep in and wet my diapers most nights. It is no big deal. Sometimes I wake needing to pee. It is reassuring to wet my diapers rather than the bed or my panties. I actually find that I get better sleep not having to get out of bed to pee then go back to sleep.
If you feel you are OK with wetting your diapers it is alright. Don't worry about occasional accidents. I had them before I wore diapers, and from talking to my doctor it is not as uncommon as most think. It is just one of those Taboo subjects that allot of people don't talk about.
I suggest you be open and honest with your health professionals. I was surprised that they offered great advice, and treated it not like a medical condition other than expressing concern for rashes and sanitation. They gave me prescriptions for OTC ointments to help with those.
I wish you the best.

Mickeymic said:
I also wear diapers to relieve anxiety related to PTSD. I first had to wear them because of a spinal injury, but have recovered. The only chronic conditions I have are anxiety induced urinary urgency. Since I have PTSD I get nervous and anxious easily. As my urgency increases I become more anxious or nervous, and I had a few wetting accidents. It was a Catch 22 situation. I talked to my Doctors and they said if I feel comfortable in diapers I should wear them.
This ruined a few potential relationships and jobs. During interviews I fidgeted and could not concentrate. I would get up and go pee at least three times during a date. For some reason this turned off my companions more than wearing diapers. I like my current job and I wore a diaper during the interview. I was relaxed and even wet during the interview.
I now have two close girl friends and I enjoy spending time with them. I was on a first date with one and was relaxed and we had great time. We like each other a lot, but realize that we will probably never be romantic. She introduced me to my current girlfriend and we have great times together. The need for getting up to go pee in the middle of a conversation, movie, or other things we do together is very assuring for me. I sleep in and wet my diapers most nights. It is no big deal. Sometimes I wake needing to pee. It is reassuring to wet my diapers rather than the bed or my panties. I actually find that I get better sleep not having to get out of bed to pee then go back to sleep.
If you feel you are OK with wetting your diapers it is alright. Don't worry about occasional accidents. I had them before I wore diapers, and from talking to my doctor it is not as uncommon as most think. It is just one of those Taboo subjects that allot of people don't talk about.
I suggest you be open and honest with your health professionals. I was surprised that they offered great advice, and treated it not like a medical condition other than expressing concern for rashes and sanitation. They gave me prescriptions for OTC ointments to help with those.
I wish you the best.
Thanks I told my therapist but did not say that I am wearing diapers now I may tell next time, and I had a doctor appointment after but she said for now we are just watching if doesn’t stop them talk to the doctor, but my therapist was really nice about too, ointments because I work in a preschool I have changed a lot of diapers so I know a little about the clean up and because is just night time my parts can breathe a little during the day, thanks for sharing too irbid nice to know I am not alone

BundleOfJoy said:
Which Tena pads do you use, I use Tena Proskin slips
Hi bundle of joy, how are are getting with the new shape Proskin slips?

They are doing well, thanks, working well.

Peepeegirl said:
I have been sleeping in diaper 20
To 15 days a month and on weekends during the day sometimes, I always wanted to wet in my sleep but I am anxious person so
Wake up a
Lot during the night even with my mild medication, so if I hydrate before bed I wake up and pee , but I am totally conscious when doing it, I saw that some people has accidents when drinking alcohol but because my meds I don’t drink, but yesterday I took my other sleep
Medicine so I sleept through the night and when I woke my diaper was wet, but probably won’t be a everyday thing it was kind like the drinking wetting and because I only use the other medicine sometimes won’t happen everyday right because I wouldn’t mind I live alone , but I don’t want to be a bedwetter when having people over or going traveling with other people or maybe could be because I was diapered and my body knew , it wouldn’t happen without a diaper right
So what sleep aides are you using?

Peepeegirl said:
That is what I am scared I don’t mind peeing my bed sometimes, but can imagine I am on airplane and take a nap that would be awful
I never wore any protection while flying on a plane but was wearing protection every night (I only have significant wetting at night abut 1 - 4 times per year). About 10 years ago I woke up from a nap on the plane with a softball size wet spot on the front of my jeans. This never happened before but I quickly decided I did not want it to happen again so I wear my training underwear and plastic pants on every plane trip and nap in full security. Surprisingly I have only woke up on an airplane slightly damp / significantly wet a few times in all those years since, so continually wearing did NOT cause me to have more accidents. The security of wearing definitely overcomes any nervousness of napping.

Peepeegirl said:
I do protect because I like wearing diapers so I would wake up and wet and go to sleep again, but would leak sometimes, but by accident that week was the first time, and in my house bymyself I Don’t mind at all i even wanted to see how would be waking up with a wet diaper but I read some people saying in some forums that can be forever so I am scared for traveling or sleeping over, what do you do in this cases? Do you tell other people when traveling?
Sleepovers were non-existent for me and @Teddy02 since we had bw issues until age 10 / 11. The one sleepover I did have at age 8 (was dry at age 7, so one year of practically no nighttime accidents allowed me to go to my friend's house for my first sleepover) I woke up to a fully saturated bed! I won't go into the vast details (documented heavily in previous posts) but in a way it was good at this event to show me that I could wear bw protection and STILL sleepover at a friend's house without wetting the bed (slept over his house about 3 months later wearing full protection).

Your question about traveling and maybe sleeping over at a friend's house is coincidentally the same situation I just had start about 4 months ago. I contacted an old college friend and he invited me to his and his wife's vacation home in the mountains on one of my business trips. I am so used to wearing protection at night I said OK without thinking it through. Long story short, I stayed there for 3 nights and had to "man-up" and request to his wife that she leave the plastic mattress cover on the bed for me (it was there for their 10 year old nephew that wears some type of pull up each night when he visits). She was a bit surprised at first but after the pregnant pause of 3 seconds she said she certainly understood and said it was no problem. She commented later that she could wash any items for me each day as that was norm for them while their nephew slept over and I more or less informed her I wore some type of protection at night and told her I would let her know if I needed laundry service. I had a great time the 3 days I was there (I wore my trainers & pp but no issues any night) and our daily conversations never steered towards anyone's nighttime sleepwear :).

The bottom line is people will want you to sleepover because they LIKE you and should not dis-like you due to your sleeping nightwear. My gosh, you and @DreamerBen have the same backgrounds that easily explain the medical reasons why you wear protection - your friends should easily understand this. If staying with friend's at a stranger's house, just pack the night time protection you need and keep it discreet as needed. If someone notices tell them you sometimes have OAB bathroom issues at night and your underpants help with this challenge. Ask them to keep it confidential, I bet they will.

You can read my details in a post I did a few months back on this topic. I was asking this forum and our illustrious panel of supporters, the same topic questions you have. Even more surprisingly, in a follow-up Christmas card my friend's wife noted she could buy me a package of "nighttime enuresis" underpants if I stay longer next time and it would be easier in terms of bulk of me not having to pack a 7 day allotment in my suitcase. She is a Physical Therapist (of some type and probably knows plenty of adults that wear some form of protection) and I think she gets a big discount at some medical stores in Arizona and she does this for her nephew. Most people can be more accommodating then you think.

Reactions: Teddy02
JOCKMAN said:
Sleepovers were non-existent for me and @Teddy02 since we had bw issues until age 10 / 11. The one sleepover I did have at age 8 (was dry at age 7, so one year of practically no nighttime accidents allowed me to go to my friend's house for my first sleepover) I woke up to a fully saturated bed! I won't go into the vast details (documented heavily in previous posts) but in a way it was good at this event to show me that I could wear bw protection and STILL sleepover at a friend's house without wetting the bed (slept over his house about 3 months later wearing full protection).

Your question about traveling and maybe sleeping over at a friend's house is coincidentally the same situation I just had start about 4 months ago. I contacted an old college friend and he invited me to his and his wife's vacation home in the mountains on one of my business trips. I am so used to wearing protection at night I said OK without thinking it through. Long story short, I stayed there for 3 nights and had to "man-up" and request to his wife that she leave the plastic mattress cover on the bed for me (it was there for their 10 year old nephew that wears some type of pull up each night when he visits). She was a bit surprised at first but after the pregnant pause of 3 seconds she said she certainly understood and said it was no problem. She commented later that she could wash any items for me each day as that was norm for them while their nephew slept over and I more or less informed her I wore some type of protection at night and told her I would let her know if I needed laundry service. I had a great time the 3 days I was there (I wore my trainers & pp but no issues any night) and our daily conversations never steered towards anyone's nighttime sleepwear :).

The bottom line is people will want you to sleepover because they LIKE you and should not dis-like you due to your sleeping nightwear. My gosh, you and @DreamerBen have the same backgrounds that easily explain the medical reasons why you wear protection - your friends should easily understand this. If staying with friend's at a stranger's house, just pack the night time protection you need and keep it discreet as needed. If someone notices tell them you sometimes have OAB bathroom issues at night and your underpants help with this challenge. Ask them to keep it confidential, I bet they will.

You can read my details in a post I did a few months back on this topic. I was asking this forum and our illustrious panel of supporters, the same topic questions you have. Even more surprisingly, in a follow-up Christmas card my friend's wife noted she could buy me a package of "nighttime enuresis" underpants if I stay longer next time and it would be easier in terms of bulk of me not having to pack a 7 day allotment in my suitcase. She is a Physical Therapist (of some type and probably knows plenty of adults that wear some form of protection) and I think she gets a big discount at some medical stores in Arizona and she does this for her nephew. Most people can be more accommodating then you think.
You are right Jockman, I have explained to many friends about my nappy needs since my prostate operation and they are all very understanding. So when I go to a bathroom with my bag, they know what it contains and it is never spoken about. But when I was younger, pre-rp (radical prostatectomy) I never wanted it to arise and went to great lengths to hide the problem. The plastic sheet would go with me everywhere, discreetly, and nappies as well. Business trips in my 20s were a nightmare as I almost always had to share a bedroom. I was in the fashion photography business, travelling the world with glamorous models etc but I don’t think anyone ever found out, although I do remember wetting a few hotel beds! Funnily enough a very good friend recently stayed at my house. He is the same age group as me 70ish and came down in the morning looking very sheepish and admitting that he had ‘had a very childish accident’. I told him not to worry and that I understood, but at the same time I felt so sorry for him, he was so embarrassed, and he knew about my problem so he did not need to be. As I get older I find it less embarrassing to talk about, and young folk are more open about these things that we were at their age.

That is an excellent story / experience to share @Teddy02! Yes 50 years ago was a tougher time to have this type of challenge and keep it to yourself. I am impressed your sharing a hotel room and needing a plastic mattes cover you were able to conceal this from your traveling troupe - or maybe they did know but it didn't matter to them? I think people who are models and in his business have more to worry about than who wets at night while the ysleep and those that don't. Shoot, back then a mixed marriage was even harder for people to deal with than enuresis.

Back