I wet the bed

Peepeegirl

Just bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been sleeping in diaper 20
To 15 days a month and on weekends during the day sometimes, I always wanted to wet in my sleep but I am anxious person so
Wake up a
Lot during the night even with my mild medication, so if I hydrate before bed I wake up and pee , but I am totally conscious when doing it, I saw that some people has accidents when drinking alcohol but because my meds I don’t drink, but yesterday I took my other sleep
Medicine so I sleept through the night and when I woke my diaper was wet, but probably won’t be a everyday thing it was kind like the drinking wetting and because I only use the other medicine sometimes won’t happen everyday right because I wouldn’t mind I live alone , but I don’t want to be a bedwetter when having people over or going traveling with other people or maybe could be because I was diapered and my body knew , it wouldn’t happen without a diaper right

Reactions: Mickeymic, JUSTONEBABY, Lyric and 1 other person
Do you think it will happen again or it was a one time think like when people drink to much??

probably only psychological and not a genuine need for diapers, I had trained myself to wet in my sleep, while diapered, and I trained myself later to stay dry in cloth diapers and eventually dry in underwear. Now I am back to diapers and waking up wet sometimes.

Reactions: JUSTONEBABY, Diaper44 and Peepeegirl
Wetting with the diaper I don’t care I am scare to do without one when traveling for example

Reactions: JUSTONEBABY, Lyric and perlFerret
Peepeegirl said:
Wetting with the diaper I don’t care I am scare to do without one when traveling for example
I understand, usually I had no issues without a diaper, unless I was drunk or on meds like pain pills, and I was on pain pills for a long time, when I was working and touring, and that made life very difficult.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and Peepeegirl
It happened again maybe I can try to go without a diaper this night then I can see if is only because my mind know that I am diapered

Reactions: JUSTONEBABY
Peepeegirl said:
It happened again maybe I can try to go without a diaper this night then I can see if is only because my mind know that I am diapered
Tried To forgo with the night protection many times in my life. Or my parents made me 🙄. Even during the day despite leaks and accidents 😔. But never saw an improvement in term of dry nights.
I was so proud when my parents told me that I was ready To forgo with the protections. Felt so responsible, proud but also worried at the same time. And so miserable after à while when I had to switch back To pull ups.

So I don't know about your condition but suggest you To protect your mattress.

Reactions: Peepeegirl
DreamerBen said:
Tried To forgo with the night protection many times in my life. Or my parents made me 🙄. Even during the day despite leaks and accidents 😔. But never saw an improvement in term of dry nights.
I was so proud when my parents told me that I was ready To forgo with the protections. Felt so responsible, proud but also worried at the same time. And so miserable after à while when I had to switch back To pull ups.

So I don't know about your condition but suggest you To protect your mattress.
I do protect because I like wearing diapers so I would wake up and wet and go to sleep again, but would leak sometimes, but by accident that week was the first time, and in my house bymyself I Don’t mind at all i even wanted to see how would be waking up with a wet diaper but I read some people saying in some forums that can be forever so I am scared for traveling or sleeping over, what do you do in this cases? Do you tell other people when traveling?

Last edited:
Peepeegirl said:
I do protect because I like wearing diapers so I would wake up and wet and go to sleep again, but would leak sometimes, but by accident that week was the first time, and in my house bymyself I Don’t mind at all i even wanted to see how would be waking up with a wet diaper but I read some people saying in some forums that can be forever so I am scared for traveling or sleeping over, what do you do in this cases? Do you tell other people when traveling?
Hope for you it's only the sleeping meds.
If more permanent condition, you are right to be concerned. If find it not easy to manage outside of the house.

For me it's easier (but still awkward) to deal with around my familly. Because they know. Born as premature baby with sequels I always struggled with bladder issues. Mostly OAB without knowing when the bladder is full. Small bladder and peeing more or less every hours 😔 Even with medication... So I wear pads (easier to replace) or tena pants most of the time. At home it remains mostly dry when I choose to spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Outside I only pray to have access to clean bathrooms to replace my protections. Because it's too difficult to find one when really needed.

So my friends already know that this something up with me, that I need the toilets all the time. Even not very close ones. Sometimes they made jokes about it. But it's fair 😅
A don't go often sleeping over or travelling with people that don't know. But few years I tried to go one week in Corsica with some close colleagues. I was secretly in love with one of them 😍. And I told them that I snore a lot and go to the bathroom many times during the night. To get a room for myself. Unfortunately during the trip, one of them caught me disposing a used pad in a restaurant bathroom. He was understanding and he doesn't told the others (hope so).
But the girl I liked was supposed to sleep in the main room while I had 2 single beds in mine. So the 2nd night she decided to sleep in my room. Didn't know how to say no...
First night with Her, I put on my night Tena Pants while she was outside of the room showering. That night we talked a lot before sleeping. Of course already had to pee before sleeping. But couldn't decide to get up with the way too visible Tena 😥.
In the morning she woke up before me and went to the toilets. When back in the room, while I was just waking up, she said out loud that it stinks. Smells like cat pee.
I become immediatly all red and she understood. I asked her to leave the room for 5 minutes so I can freshen up and come back after so we can talk.
She was understanding and didn't talk about that to the others. We even become closer than before. She slept in my room the rest of the week. But admitted that she was quite disgusted by the wet pads. And I was not anymore the ideal boyfriend in her mind. So even if she was intrested in me at first, she prefers to remain just friends. And we still are. I was just sad at first but glad she understands my problem and accepts me.

Sorry for the long rant. But if your problem remains, you can travel. But better to have a room for you! And bring plastic ziplock bags to dispose of the protection in the morning.

Reactions: Safari
Thanks it is funny that you said I was a premmie too and I don’t use pads at least not yet but I go to the bathroom all the time so it I a kind of OAB because it gets even worse when I am anxious
About telling people if gets there I am more scared of my family, than the friends that I sleep over their houses when visiting, but nice to know that we can still travel

Peepeegirl said:
Typically it is not easy to "untrain" at night but maybe you are semi-waking up and are more comfortable peeing. If you enjoy wearing a diaper and can afford it, just wear one every night just in case. Probably you won't accidently wet if you are travelling because you will know you are not diapered. Experiment at home a bit so you know what to expect but in the mean time, enjoy your diapers! All the best and let us know how it goes for you (no pun intended).

Thanks 😊

Peepeegirl said:
Thanks it is funny that you said I was a premmie too and I don’t use pads at least not yet but I go to the bathroom all the time so it I a kind of OAB because it gets even worse when I am anxious
About telling people if gets there I am more scared of my family, than the friends that I sleep over their houses when visiting, but nice to know that we can still travel
Lot of us are premmies, fortunately not always with too much sequels. Were you born very early ? Me yes, and born bearly over 1kg...
Maybe your oab is related. Mine is due to neurogical issues.
I don't know if have more leaks when anxious or anxious because of the oab and leaks? 🤔

I understand that it should not be easy to admit this problem to your familly. Never easy with anyone. Too much stigmas.
I'm always self conscious around people who knows my problem. Always wonder what they think of me, of my pad is showing, if I smell...

By the way, they makes good pads to manage oab during the day. Very reliable and easy to replace. For minor dribble to heavy incontinence. Not always more discret than pull ups but cheaper and easier to dispose. I use Tena. In a way I hâte them but in other way I think of them as my life savers 🙄
And of course, I think that you should see a doctor. Your issue might be solved or at least reduced 👍

Which Tena pads do you use, I use Tena Proskin slips

Reactions: Diaper44
I tend to have accidents when I sleep a few times a month

Reactions: Diaper44 and Peepeegirl
BundleOfJoy said:
Which Tena pads do you use, I use Tena Proskin slips
Hi!
I tried a lot of them. And Tena Confort Normal are a good compromise between efficency and discretion and confort. I use them with Tena Fix or thick underwear to keep it in place.

They look quite big but in fact are thin. Compare to smaller pads, they are wider (including longer and in the rear) but also less thick.
You can compare to feminine or male heavy pads: those are smaller, not covering the rear but also thicker to be as absorbant. So I find them less discreet with more risks of leaks while seating. More thick at the front makes things more obvious I think.

In my case I can rely on them even for a full wetting 😓. Even two (most of the time) if I really couldn't replace it. But with oab my full wetting is probably less important than for a normal folk. Since I go about every 30 minutes to 2 hours on the good days... With minor leaks inbetween. So with bathroom around and available, like at work, I manage to keep one pad for half a day, another one for the afternoon. And always a clean one before leaving work 😅

You use Tena slips. Which one do you need? Do they suits you? Like them or do you need something more conveniant depending on the time of the day-night-home?
I know them, the green (super i belive) Like them for the nights when sleeping over. Way more absorbant than those pads. But I hate the feeling to be trapped in them since I go to the bathroom way to often. Even in the evening until the last moment or during the night sometimes. That's why I prefer to sleep with Tena Pants. The green or purple one don't leak on me during the night. But a bit more expensive than the Slips...

Last edited:
I have peed in my sleep about a dozen times and it has always taken me by surprise - I suppose it proves that my income is subject to its own laws and, from now on it's nappies every night as well as all day. I really thought if I took all precautions I would be ok in bed. Not so. :confused:.

Adair37 said:
I have peed in my sleep about a dozen times and it has always taken me by surprise - I suppose it proves that my income is subject to its own laws and, from now on it's nappies every night as well as all day. I really thought if I took all precautions I would be ok in bed. Not so. :confused:.
That is what I am scared I enjoy wearing nighttime diapers and it was fun to wet in my sleep but I don’t want to be a everyday thing

Reactions: fluffyprison and perlFerret
DreamerBen said:
Lot of us are premmies, fortunately not always with too much sequels. Were you born very early ? Me yes, and born bearly over 1kg...
Maybe your oab is related. Mine is due to neurogical issues.
I don't know if have more leaks when anxious or anxious because of the oab and leaks? 🤔

I understand that it should not be easy to admit this problem to your familly. Never easy with anyone. Too much stigmas.
I'm always self conscious around people who knows my problem. Always wonder what they think of me, of my pad is showing, if I smell...

By the way, they makes good pads to manage oab during the day. Very reliable and easy to replace. For minor dribble to heavy incontinence. Not always more discret than pull ups but cheaper and easier to dispose. I use Tena. In a way I hâte them but in other way I think of them as my life savers 🙄
And of course, I think that you should see a doctor. Your issue might be solved or at least reduced 👍
I was born at 7 months even had skin issues still have today for example I tried using a cloth diaper didn’t leave for too long and still got a rash, but OAB I never talked about because I manage I have urges but not leaking that is why I don’t think I need a doctor at least not for now but if I start leaking then I will look for help

I have OAB both bladder and bowel although I'm quite lucky that I can usually avoid messing myself but as for my bladder I will need to through being normally hydrated go to the toilet about every 45-90 minutes, I have to travel between clients with my job, if I decide to hold it, unless I get to the toilet quickly, I will feel very uncomfortable, so I just void my whole bladder, if I hold it too long anyway, I'll start peeing anyway, but by that time I'll be in pain and it's a pathway for infections.

I use the super proskins which hold 3 wettings in, I like them as a regular daytime diaper but I use pull ups if I've just come out of the shower like an hour before bed so that I don't go to bed in a wet diaper since I wake up about once or twice a night and I might need to pee if I'm taking longer to fall asleep.

I'm comfortable in them since they are descrete and distribute wetness well, the tapes are good on them and I was amazed that I didn't need to wear a big bulky diaper in order to feel comfortable during the day, I tried another diaper which was supposed to be "descrete" but it felt obvious like it made my bum look 5 times bigger than it was supposed, (I defiantly don't want that attention, thank you very much!)

Back