I wet the bed again last night

Mickeymic

I usually wear diapers and sometimes wear panties
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can usually wake in the night to go pee and wear a diaper for comfort more than necessity and wake dry. Last night I only wore a thong to bed. I woke and my bed was soaked. I wouldn't worry much about it, but this is the third day I have wet the bed. I have flipped the mattress trice and there is not another dry side. Also, I have wet my pants a few times last month. I couldn't hold it any longer.

Reactions: rdadvb59, Wetshisbed and chamberpot
Looks like you need those nappies. I wet every night.

Reactions: neophyte and rdadvb59
I also wet every night several times a night in fact, if not diapered bed is well protected, but almost always diapered nowadays

Reactions: rdadvb59
Looks like you need protection at night. I tried sleeping without diapers a few nights several years ago and I ended up with more wet beds/pajamas than not. Mom finally said that the pee smell in my room was getting to be too much and I would have to go back to using my diapers and plastic pants like I did in the daytime.

I wear a diaper 24/7 for urge incontinence. I rarely experience leaks, but last night was an exception. My diaper leaked, my pyjamas got wet, and there was a largish wet spot on the bed.

I started wearing diapers all night. Lucky for me I woke this AM and I was wet.

• Love
Reactions: rdadvb59 and chamberpot
Mickeymic said:
I started wearing diapers all night. Lucky for me I woke this AM and I was wet.
did you leak :)was your bed wet too:love:

Reactions: chamberpot
So did I. I didn't ,change my diaper before bed, it wasn't wet, but slightly damp. I wet at night during sleep, and woke around 3:am with a wet bed and a saturated diaper. I got up and changed the diaper and went back to bed without going under covers

• Love
I recently have had a few accidents this year when sleeping so I purchased some diapers. I suggest you do the same

I put on my adult panties and covers to protect the bed.

My cover is a pretty yellow one with dinosaurs on it

• Love
Does anyone reduce the amount of fluid intake several hours before bed? It always makes me wonder about the volume of fluid in a persons bladder who knows they are IC and knows that they will leak once asleep.

I dont wear a diaper to bed
but did wet the bed a little this morning - just being naughty - still a little damp when i got home so turned on the fan it will be dry by bed time

:p

You may want to think about waterproof sheets so you don't soil your mattress..
At least disinfect it

woolybobs said:
Does anyone reduce the amount of fluid intake several hours before bed? It always makes me wonder about the volume of fluid in a persons bladder who knows they are IC and knows that they will leak once asleep.
In the beginning when I started having incontinece episodes which were worst in the morning where I would wake up, with a bursting bladder which instantly overruled my efforts of making it to the toilet, did I try reducing fluid intake before bedtime. As a way to limit the accidents, but to no avail. Now I don’t care anymore, and drink normally also during the evening and wet in my sleep. I sleep in heavy cloth diapers so there’s no problem anymore. And the strong urges in the morning which I experienced in the beginning had subsided. I wake up warm, wet and well rested now.

Time to protect the bed properly (mattress protector) and to wear diapers to bed.and to see your doctor if you have not already

Last edited:
Back