I waste diapers.

How many diapers do you waste?

• Never. None. They are meant for use/using.

Votes: 84 50.0%
  • Rare or occasionally.

Votes: 42 25.0%
  • I waste maybe 1 out of 20

Votes: 19 11.3%
  • I waste perhaps 1 out of 5

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • I occasionally use my diaper for it's intended prupose.

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • I never use my diaper for it's intended purpose.

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyrallen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Duck tape is a good idea. I very rarely waste diapers, if I have to take them off before I have used them I will re-tape them again. I find that diapers with crappy tapes, (ahem, Bambino) require to be taped even before reuse.

Unless you are rocking a Fabine Black, however, I want to keep the baby motif so I have printed diaper tape. I bought a roll (about the size of a roll of duck tape) about 3 years ago from a Swiss website (I think they went out of business) and I still have lots left. Well worth the investment. There's a few places online that still sell it. Great way to save money rather than throwing them out.

Just bought some duct tape with Sponge Bob on it. Gives the diaper the baby look.

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I rarely will throw one away after only one time wearing it and having not "used" it (regardless of the bodily fluids we are talking). I simply just shimmy the diaper down as if it were a pull-up. On the second wearing in these instances I will almost always supplement the retaping with gorilla tape (super strong and thicker and more sticky than duct tape -- black unfortunately although I'm not AB). This is a good system for me and helps me feel as though I'm not wasting $1.60-$2.00 on a single "unused" diaper by throwing it away after only a short time on me (or a night after waking up dry).

Gamingpanda

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to before my parents knew because i could not get them when I wanted but I'm free to order when ever. I may hold on a few before I reorder but not like I used to, sleep and take off, repeat.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I rarely throw out a diaper that is I have not used.

DitzyLurker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have done.. more often than I would like. I have gone to bed with one on, on several occasions with the intent to not have to get out of bed in the night. When that early hour of the morning arises I just can't seem to use it and give up and use the loo - so there's my wasted diaper.

Maybe if someone were to force me - not let me out of bed! :dunno:

ultrapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I realize I'm in the minority, but I prefer my diapers soft and dry so I (almost) never use them in the traditional sense. They've still served a purpose though, so I don't think they're wasted.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
When I wore diapers almost two months ago I would never waste a diaper because diapers cost alot of money and I wore diapers 24/7 from Dec,1,2012 to June,3,2013 but now almost two months ago I was forced to stop wearing diapers because my money at cut down from 50 dollars a week to 35 dollars a week for food,laundry,and spending which sucks because I barely get enough dollar pizzas,two cases of Mtn Dew,and two cans of Lays Stax potato chips for 35 dollars because with cost of food in the world today So, I can barely live off 35 dollars a week to feed myself!

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
A diaper that hasn't been wet isn't necessarily a waste. It may have brought the wearer some comfort, or provided security or even been a source of fun. That sounds like a diaper that's served a useful purpose, even if it's not the purpose it was intended for.

ilostthesheriff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The poll shows so far that most do use their diapers for it's intended purpose while some have the take that a diaper is not 'wasted' while serving other purposes.

Could this poll be formatted into a DL vs. AB question?

If someone is interested in posing the question and poll I would certainly vote on it.

Gamingpanda

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A diaper that hasn't been wet isn't necessarily a waste. It may have brought the wearer some comfort, or provided security or even been a source of fun. That sounds like a diaper that's served a useful purpose, even if it's not the purpose it was intended for.

Good words!

babyyoni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
i allways use my nappies, not allways to the full, and if i can't use them, i pass them on

Braddeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Unless the sides rip and I can't wear them anymore, I usually do end up using them. Even then, I usually cut off the sides as use for inners/stuffers later on.

MattiKins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I voted rare or occasionally. The only time I toss one without using it is when it becomes damaged or otherwise unusable. For example, I work outside and on a hot, humid day the interior of a diaper can deteriorate and clump up, especially with me getting in and out of my car. Yesterday I got a flat and had to change the tire and it really took a toll on my diaper with all the stretching and sweat... still, I had my diaper bag with me and I managed to wet before changing. I just wasn't sure of the capacity so I had to take it easy.

Sleepo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I voted rare or occasionally. I've ever thrown "fresh" diapers because they were damaged.

wrench360

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
(Not meaning to offend anyone) This sort of ticks me off, I haven't had a diaper in years and yet other people out there are able to waste them!?:mad:

Okay if I had full access to diapers whenever I wanted, I might even do the same thing.:sweatdrop:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't waste any diapers; I use everyone I wear. I won't diaper-up if I know I have to go somewhere that it wouldn't be practical to wear a diaper. I get all my stuff done as early as possible so that when I do put on my diaper I know I have the rest of the day and evening to enjoy and use it.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
While I wet all of mine overnight I think you really should be comfortable being you, if you prefer to wear but not wet that can't be wrong.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
(Not meaning to offend anyone) This sort of ticks me off, I haven't had a diaper in years and yet other people out there are able to waste them!?:mad:

Okay if I had full access to diapers whenever I wanted, I might even do the same thing.:sweatdrop:

Again, if they're used for enjoyment, they're not wasted. They were every bit as much used when I didn't deposit in them than now when I do.

Alex1618

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I tend to wear them one night to just enjoy the softness, and then store them for later actual use. that way I get max. enjoyment out of them

Status
Not open for further replies.