I was Abused once.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

Technically I did experience a form of abuse.
I've never told this to anyone.

Sorry, I do everything in video form guys.

DanielW

Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you for having the courage to tell your story. I was abused too, and I don't talk about it. You're right when you say that there are consequences pro and con.

I hope you don't carry any guilt for not saying anything at the time, because it certainly wasn't your fault.

In my own case, telling only made it much worse for me and all of the other kids involved. I won't go into details publicly, but you might very well have done the best you could have done at the time. In fact, you probably did.

:)

SlashNBurn

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As someone who experienced varying degrees of physical, sexual and psychological abuse during his teenage years I’m very sorry to see you posting this, but am in great admiration of your courage for coming forward with your story.
However, ADISC features a “Mature topics” forum. I feel that a thread like this would be better suited there.

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It's odd how many of us on this site have been abused. I had a very bad year my sophomore year in college. I was sort of broke up with my boyfriend. I was constantly being invited to off campus parties and I'd go because I was lonely. They'd get me drunk to the point where I'd pass out. Typically I'd wake up with some guy on top of me doing his thing. I can remember walking back to my dorm, sometimes covered in vomit and feeling sick both physically and emotionally. Fortunately boyfriend and I got back together for both my junior year and senior year and that ended the parties, if you could call them that.

Calico

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've never felt comfortable saying I was abused because I had a normal childhood but abuse is pretty common in special needs children. I don't know if it counts as being abused if an adult did something stupid with me as a toddler by placing me in a hot bedroom with no water and fans and no window open and she ignored my crying while she stayed outside with the other kids she was taking care of. My mom fired her when she came and picked me up and saw how wet I was from the sweat and how red my face was. Plus I had a nanny who liked to slap me around and lock me in the bathroom as a punishment and I had baby sitters who would keep me in my bedroom at all times and leave me in there until my parents came home. I was not allowed out of my room ever when they were there so I hated baby sitters as a result of it. Then in elementary school I had school staff who wouldn't follow my IEP. My mom called it abuse. I also remember going to daycare as a small child and the teacher did not like me because I was not like the other kids and she wouldn't work with me so I was often in trouble by her and as a result, I hated daycare. I remember when I was older, I never liked being watched by other people. Then there was also the verbal abuse from other kids and it was normalized. It's not surprising when I read that special needs kids are more likely to get abused than a normal child. Even special needs adults are more vulnerable to abuse to and so are elderlies. I don't consider myself special needs because I don't need care takers or care homes and I take care of myself fine and I am raising two children and I have a husband.

The fact others have had it worse makes mine look like nothing.