I want to wear cloth diapers 24/7 and do'nt know how to start?

Clothdiaperman

CLOTH DIAPER MAN
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I want to wear cloth diapers but am conscience of the fact. There are those that would give me grieve and I am not out. I don't go in them but love the way it feels. They are my favorite article of clothing? I would also like to find a cloth diaper stach that is macromae and hand made. Anybody have thoughts?

Reactions: 49beachdipe
I would wear disposable diapers when out and about to save having to carry used cloth diapers, and reduce the risk of a bag opening and the used pee smell from developing in you bag (car) from the summers heat.

I know that for me, since I cannot hold my urine for long, wearing a diaper, or some other form of protection is necessary. When I feel the diaper in place I feel secure and that when I pee, I know that the diaper will contain it. I do not have to be close to the restroom and can do whatever task that needs to be done.
Cloth diapers are my choice because they are comfortable and cheaper to use in the long run. Cloth diapers also do not wind up in landfills. I have tried disposables, the tapes cannot be repositioned and do not fit me like cloth diapers.

Wear what you like. Actually, I have done the same for a time(cloth diapers, pin-on, no plastic pants) without using them. They just became alternative underwear. I've also spent a few weeks 247 with cloth and plastic pants and wetting them.

Just go ahead and wear them. I love cloth diapers and do not go in them. People don't care and don't notice. My GF knows I wear diapers sometimes. Most of the time when she tries to guess she is wrong about if I'm wearing or not.

Reactions: Clothdiaperman
I wear cloth diapers at night. They offer way better protection against leaks, than disposables do.
But as Robert said, cloth diapers are not practically when out and about. Simply because you have to carry wet urine soaked diapers with you, and they do end up smelling of stale urine.
As Alwayz , I embrace wearing a diaper, like her, I cannot control my bladder, and it does give me relief that my diaper will handle my settings. I literally have no choice than going in my diaper, more Or less all the time.

Reactions: alwayz
Rob110 said:
I would wear disposable diapers when out and about to save having to carry used cloth diapers, and reduce the risk of a bag opening and the used pee smell from developing in you bag (car) from the summers heat.
You are right, I have to limit my time out so I do not have to change my diaper away from home. It is quite limiting. If I had to be out for an extended period I would carry a sealable 2 gallon ziplock bag in my bag. I would also bring at least one "depend" or similar commercially available brief.

ORBaby said:
Just go ahead and wear them. I love cloth diapers and do not go in them. People don't care and don't notice. My GF knows I wear diapers sometimes. Most of the time when she tries to guess she is wrong about if I'm wearing or not.
I love wearing a double cloth diaper. I found this a comfort as a child and still enjoy the way they feel. I do not go in them. Do you ever have problems with people when you wear? I feel like Stevie Martin in this picture.

ORBaby said:
I love wearing cloth diapers too and have since childhood. I was disabled as a child and love the warmth and softness of a double diaper and plastic pants. I do not go in them. I sometime feel like, I could have accidents because a anxiety and the plastic pants help with warmth and security. I have been wearing at night and around the house in private. I am getting to the point that I want to wear 24/7. Do you ever have problems in public?

Clothdiaperman said:
I love wearing cloth diapers too and have since childhood. I was disabled as a child and love the warmth and softness of a double diaper and plastic pants. I do not go in them. I sometime feel like, I could have accidents because a anxiety and the plastic pants help with warmth and security. I have been wearing at night and around the house in private. I am getting to the point that I want to wear 24/7. Do you ever have problems in public?
for me, I wear diapers because I need them and use them. You seem anxious about the "use" part I would say go ahead and use them especially if you use cloth diapers they launder well and feel better everytime they are washed and dried.

Clothdiaperman said:
I have never had a problem wearing in public. People do not notice or care.

I've been wearing Baby_Pants "Almost a big Kid" cloth pull-ups as my normal underwear for several years. I don't wet them; just wear them. If I feel like regressing, I'll wear cloth pre-fold diapers and plastic pants and those I will use. I've often worn cloth diapers and plastic pants out in public. I buy my pants and shorts 2 inches bigger and no one is the wiser. It's really not that difficult.

That was also the case for me. Also in the past, because of my developmental delay, I had to wear cloth diapers and PVC diaper pants for a very long time. It was not possible for me to control neither bladder nor bowel, only diapers remained as an aid.

First of all day and night, that's why at school, and later every night for a few more years.
At that time many people knew that I was always diapered, and they knew why. So that was no problem, although I was often laughed at at school because of diapers, although I was not the only one with it. The problem was only because the PVC diaper pants for the thick diapers was too small, and the snaps have then opened. So I often had wet pants until I was back home.

It also tried with thinner diapers, but that only made it worse, because the diapers could not keep the moisture long enough, and the diaper pants has opened by the movements anyway. It was not until I got a special bed-wetter pants that it got better. It was cut larger than the other pants, and it fit in again the normal, thick diapers, which have protected me until the return home.

Since I put on diapers again by day, I make sure that the diapers are thick enough so that they protected me as long as possible. You just have to pay attention to the right clothes, the pants should be about one size larger than normal. Since I only use cloth diapers and PVC pants for the day, I also have to make sure that the jeans are wide enough so that the diapers can not be recognized. The PVC pants are also firmly attached to the body, which also keeps the urine smell back.

It always depends on the diaper that you wear. Light trousers should be avoided, because otherwise the diaper underneath can easily be recognized, and if you believe that the rustling of the film can be heard from the inco-slip, or from a PVC pant, then you should put on a pair of bodice trousers the noise dampens. But I can say that you do not hear anything unless it is absolutely quiet around you.

The smell is of course also a special thing, the modern Inko briefs usually also contain an odor neutralizer, which is also helpful if the diaper is not already very wet. This is of course a bit more difficult with intestinal problems, as it only helps to change the diaper quickly. But a tight and tight-fitting PVC pant also helps against odor.

Just do it. I wear every night and 50/50 cloth and arenas during the day. Yes you have bulgy pants, so what!

So it is, only someone who wears diapers, whether he wants to do it out of passion, or does it for health reasons, realizes that under the pants is a diaper. Everyone else will not notice, unless the diaper is really thick enough to attract attention or if the diaper wearer behaves accordingly. Be it by the fact that he always runs his hand over his bottom, or has chosen his clothes so that the diaper can be seen on top of the waistband.
But most people will not even talk to the person about wearing diapers, as there can be a medical reason for that.
Only very few will think that the diapers are attracted by passion.

Back