I want to share my thoughts

JamesIntheHouse

Just James
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
So... I just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys, so recently I saw a post from a guy who almost got out with his pacifier and he really wanted to, but he didn't because of social stuff... And this let me thinking WHY DOES OTHER PEOPLE CARE ABOUT OUR PRIVATE LIFES!? Once I was wearing a goodnite when I was 14 and it was peeking out... Gosh people started staring at me.. A guy shouted Look he is wearing a diaper! People laughed but I ran and fixed my shirt but hell it was embarassing... I just hope that people were more respectful and that if you like this they don't judge you.... Thanks for reading my thoughts.

Last edited:

Andustar

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Gosh people started staring at me.. A guy shouted Look he is wearing a diaper! People laughed but I ran and fixed my shirt but hell it was embarassing...
I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how embarrassing that would be. In response to your musing I believe it just comes down to the way people operate, and the local culture/situation things are presented in. For all of our big brain logical thinking, we are still primarily controlled by that little animal piece. It says "oh that's out of the ordinary, it must be a threat." So people react in kind. I think for most people being empathetic or open minded is not their default mode of thinking. I imagine it's "how can I exert power or feel in control in this situation". Also, however the reaction, people are curious about others, I believe, because it is a stick by which they measure themselves. My two cents. I apologize if I totally missed the mark.

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
People (adolescents in particular) can be terribly cruel. My whole High School experience was horrible.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
There's another piece here, too. Parents get so frustrated when their kids pottylearn, less now, thank goodness, that they forget it's a new skill, and that human capacity to hold it, isn't infinite. The parents do as was done with them, and their parents before them, and before them, and so on. Shame just now really became unacceptable when training, and dealing with accidents. The kids are shaming, quite likely because someone shamed them, and they think that's what's supposed to happen.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
So... I just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys, so recently I saw a post from a guy who almost got out with his pacifier and he really wanted to, but he didn't because of social stuff... And this let me thinking WHY DOES OTHER PEOPLE CARE ABOUT OUR PRIVATE LIFES!? Once I was wearing a goodnite when I was 14 and it was peeking out... Gosh people started staring at me.. A guy shouted Look he is wearing a diaper! People laughed but I ran and fixed my shirt but hell it was embarassing... I just hope that people were more respectful and that if you like this they don't judge you.... Thanks for reading my thoughts.
that must of been so enbarassing for you.

you see alot of post about the strugels us ABDL's have with serity and relationships.

for me the more I try and fit in to serity norms, the more unwell I get, so much so that I am going to see a clinical psychologist so they can assess me and help me with adulting. I gess I am slightly mad.

this music video shows what I mean

hugs

nezquic66

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I wore 24/7 during my senior year of college a few years ago, and I had a few similar instances. One was in a Goodnite when I bent down and a little kid behind me said "mommy, why is that boy wearing a diaper?"

diaperfooties

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I love to wear cartoon shirts never had anyone say anything negative but also some times I feel out of place for sure. I have never had people saying anything about my diapers but normally I am pretty careful.

I try not to do things that make people feel uncomfortable and I feel like some things are too far like using a binky in public or certain ab clothing. I know I would not want to feel uncomfortable by strange things someone else is doing around me. I have had this happen to me before it really sucks.

LittleRose

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little
I feel its because stuff like that makes people uncomfortable. I bring my pacy/pacy stuffy every where because of my anxiety and when ever people assume it's a kink thing i correct them and they stop bothering me.

Katie2fingers

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
But we're at fault here. We want to be accepted by society, but society says it's wrong for an adult to have a baby's pacifier in there mouth. It's not socielly acceptable.. I can only have my pacifier in my bedroom when my mom is home, but I do have it when I work with my aides in my room. It's my room, I love to suck it when aides are dressing and undressing me. Sometimes I want a toy to play with while they do my care as well. It's becoming the "norm" now. Some will even give me my paci, or a toy without me asking., it's getting to the point. Society is getting there, we just need to wait, it will be acceptable sooner then we think.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Some people never mature past a certain point

I swear for some that is literally Elementary school, like their Maturity level is the same as it was when they were 7 or 8 years old; I would say younger, but I think younger kids are probably nicer than these people

I recently ran into a bit of trouble on Reddit because people are jealous and Hateful of people that have more Disposable Income or nicer things

Silly me I used the same username in a hobby group as I did for an ABDL subreddit never mind I don't post any personal information; and this dude started crap with dirt he dug up by clicking to find other posts I made with that account

And then after that people started almost literally blackmailing me saying they could find my FaceBook account and link the 2 together

Lesson learned, use separate accounts for everything, and do not do anything that would make people jealous of you or the things you have that they cant afford, or otherwise dont feel like they should work hard for; and yet they feel like they should have the same expensive things as other people.

If ignoring reality and wishing for things made you have them, I think we would all wish for millions of dollars, a mansion, expensive cars, and servants

Some people dont realize nice things dont just come to you; you have to take action to move your life towards where you want it to be

If you want $500 to spend on a hobby, it doesnt appear out of thin air

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Lesson learned, use separate accounts for everything
Also be really care full that you dont shair beteen accounts as this could make a link.

I losted a job becoues of this, work found ont that I was ABDL was not good.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Also be really care full that you dont shair beteen accounts as this could make a link.

I losted a job becoues of this, work found ont that I was ABDL was not good.
Ain't nobody touching my accounts but me, that is pretty easy

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
The last time someone pointed at me and said , look he wearing a diaper! I just turned to that person and said, and your not in a questionnaire voice.