I Want To Go Nun Nights In A Nappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

INeedACuddle

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey eberybody, massive big warm snuggly cosy comfy cuddles to you all and I really hope you are all well!

As I haven't had any privacy to wear and I seriously really want to, I was wondering if anybody has any experiences on wearing to sleep?

Please, seriously, with all of my heart, I am so sorry to mention this but whenever I have a Nappy on I have an uncontrollable erection. I just for some reason find it so hard to fall asleep with a Nappy on, although I am super comfy, snuggly and comfy when I have a Nappy on I just can't fall asleep, but I want to fall asleep with my Nappy on so much as I never get a chance to enjoy my nice soft comfy Nappy lately, I just want to go Nun Nights in my Nappy :(

I am so sorry with all of my heart everybody, I just want to wear Nappies so much

You could try to just ignore IT for a certain amount of times until your body finally gets the clue that no means no. Yeah sure it is corny and probably lazy advice, but it worked for me.

Well, if you don't have anything against masturbation, could you take care of it then try to get to sleep? Apparently orgasms make some people sleepy anyway...

INeedACuddle said:
As I haven't had any privacy to wear and I seriously really want to, I was wondering if anybody has any experiences on wearing to sleep?

Please, seriously, with all of my heart, I am so sorry to mention this but whenever I have a Nappy on I have an uncontrollable erection. I just for some reason find it so hard to fall asleep with a Nappy on, although I am super comfy, snuggly and comfy when I have a Nappy on I just can't fall asleep, but I want to fall asleep with my Nappy on so much as I never get a chance to enjoy my nice soft comfy Nappy lately, I just want to go Nun Nights in my Nappy :(

Just keep wearing to bed, your body will get used to it. It may take several weeks or more. It's worth the wait. I think for the first week or two I had to take my diaper off after a few hours so I could relax enough to actually fall asleep. And then for weeks after that I would wake up somewhat often. But that first morning you wake up and realize you're diapered will make it all worth it, and you won't want to stop! (and you're pretty much guaranteed the most intense morning wood of your life)

I can still remember having "diaper dreams" prior to having diapers... I'd dream that I was wearing a diaper, and then slowly wake up, and reach down and feel.... briefs.... soooooo disappointed! "NOT THIS TIME! I REALLY AM DIAPERED!" :)

As others have said, just keep trying to fall asleep with one on. You will eventually fall asleep. I had a hard time falling asleep while wearing, but now I wear every night and don't have any problems.

Yeah as others have said your mind has to learn to disassociate sex and diapers and the only way over that wall is going to be climb it and fall off repeatedly until your mind gives it up,and its said to form a habit or break one it takes 30 days for the average person you may take awhile longer because emotional and sexual tension is not the average habit ( like chewing on the end of a pen at work) emotions make no sense or have a particular "muscle memory" to gain or release ( well some people call it a "love muscle" but that is incorrect)you could also consider an ice pack on your junk (bag of frozen peas work great as an ice pack) the cold should hinder the engorged entry and trapping of blood that causes the erection) and therefore enable you to wear to bed faster, good luck and chill it don't kill it make sure you have a washcloth or diaper between you and the cold and don't do it for a sustained period..

Hey lovelies, Thank you with all of my heart for your replies and advise etc. I still haven't gone to sleep with a Nappy on, I really want to, I just love Nappies so much. I guess I just need to try and go nun nights when I have a nappy on, I haven't had any privacy to enjoy a Nappy recently, I just really want to soak one:( But most of all I would be in Absoloute heaven to fall asleep in a Nappy, I really do not know why I can't just fall asleep, I think I love my Nappies too much, just so comforting. I really wish I had some privacy to enjoy some personal Nappy Nap Nap time:(

i agree with these guys, either relieve yourself or just keep trying until you get used to it. i was the same as you at first but when i was at uni i managed to binge and it got easier! i think i slept padded for like a month once. waking up padded is the best! be careful if you're going to sleep wet, it can get itchy down there!

I was so close to falling asleep last night with a Nappy on, yet so far. Sorry for too much information but I did relieve myself, only to be completely aroused again a few minutes later when I was wearing a Nappy, on top of that the nervousness that I was wearing a Nappy and afraid of being caught, I ended up taking it off in the end :(

keep trying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back