I want to do a survey on diapers for research purposes.

What Colour diaper do you prefer?

• Black

Votes: 14 5.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 39 14.7%
  • Green

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Pink

Votes: 40 15.1%
  • Purple

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • White

Votes: 162 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi All

Do you prefer a plain colour or a printed design?

Plan colour

Printed design

If you prefer printed designs, please tell me which ones.

This is for the book I am working on, and I am trying to find what most people wear in their choice of diaper.

Thank you all for your help.

Siysiy

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Etienne, Hahaurfnuuy and 3 others
White. Tena active fits. Not sure if I dare to order some pink ones...

• Wow
Reactions: paul484819, PaddedRita, DLmikey and 1 other person
I chose white because to me they seem more reminiscent of the babies nappies from the 80s

Despite being a (mainly) DL, my favourite disposable design ATM is the Tykables Waddler and I don’t flinch too much when my GF puts me in ‘punishment’ pink nappies and plastic pants

Reactions: Jorelaxed, DLmikey and warmfeeling
siysiy said:
Hi All

Plan colour

Printed design

This is for the book I am working on, and I am trying to find what most people wear in their choice of diaper.

Siysiy
Plain white for me, or as plain as possible. I do have a couple of packs of Rearz Barnyards, which are quite plain. Must be plastic backed 😁👍🏻

Reactions: DLmikey
siysiy said:
Hi All

Plan colour

Printed design

Siysiy
I love printed designs , but pink is the bets colour

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, PaddedRita and warmfeeling
White with a wetness indicator. At the moment I only wear Tena active fit nappies, mainly Maxis but sometimes Ultimas. I’ve used Abena M4 and Boots ‘Staydry’ in the past and would possibly like to try some all-white ones such as BetterDry.

But for me, nappies have to be white!

Reactions: PaddedRita, warmfeeling and DiaperPaige
Forced said:
I chose white because to me they seem more reminiscent of the babies nappies from the 80s

Despite being a (mainly) DL, my favourite disposable design ATM is the Tykables Waddler and I don’t flinch too much when my GF puts me in ‘punishment’ pink nappies and plastic pants
Wish my gf would do that too!

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita, warmfeeling and DiaperPaige
Tenawearer said:
Wish my gf would do that too!

I’m not a Genie 😉

Have you ever had a conversation about what you would like her to do for you?

Reactions: PaddedRita, warmfeeling, DLScottsman and 1 other person
Simple white is my favorite. Maybe 'medical' blue and green can be cute, I'm only DL not interested in AB.

Reactions: Kellycares, warmfeeling and DLmikey
siysiy said:
Hi All

Plan colour

Printed design

Siysiy
Plain white diaper is my preference. BetterDry is my main diaper. My favorite printed diapers are any of the Crinklz.

Reactions: DLmikey and warmfeeling
This Gal really like her wide variety of pastel colors along with them cute girly prints !
Did pick pink because that one of my many favorite colors !

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, ik02, diaperdude and 5 others
Black Megamax at night.
Black Depend daytime.
Black diaper cover.

Reactions: diaperdude, warmfeeling and Tenawearer
I would rather choose babyish designs like tigers, animals in general, wolf, anything space, or cartoon characters. But if a plain design, white because the color of pee is very much visible and noticeable which makes the feeling more babyish. I like ones with designs the most.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and warmfeeling
I want to be an adult overnight thick and bulky padded plastic diaper tester in the real world of wearing this kind of diapers ofall brands that make heavy duty adult diapers. I wear it to full capacity for wetness and fecal testing for my honest report good and not so good reviews of each diaper I get ,cloth prefold to form fitted cloth with plastic diaper covers too.

Reactions: warmfeeling
I'll try to be honest as much as possible. I don't prefeer one kind only but it depends on the situation. I love a design which provokes a feeling of shame. Means designed for opposite sex, pink with fairytale motifs. If they are noisy, its great. When I need to be safe, I prefeer thick ABDL ones like Cushies or BunnyHopps. But during day at house I love, when the gel inside is maximally saturated like a mushroom. For this reason I love Dry Nites. The ABDL XL diapers are incredibly thirsty. You can pee them whole week, they are heavy like iron pants but still dry. So thats it.

Why not yellow or red ?

CrazySmoker said:
Why not yellow or red ?
Though colours didn't come up as colour diaper when I was looking but thinking about it I have seen yellow ones but I not sure if you can get red ones but I'm properly wrong as there is so many on the market now.

Pink cause I'm girly as hell

...That is my only reason.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and warmfeeling
I generally prefer white, ideally with subtle but obviously cute and babyish/toddlerish prints, kind of like pampers swaddlers, or very light baby blue, kind of like the current pampers baby dry.

I'm 100% boy. No pink diapies.

Reactions: AshtonFreecss and warmfeeling
Do you know that there's more votes for white than all the other colors combined?

Back