I want to be a 24/7 baby. Do you think this is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyDylan900

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi all! My name is Dylan and I finally decided to post on here. I am 24 years old and I am an ABDL, I have been wearing diapers since I was 16. Anyways, I want to become 24/7. I only wear diapers when I’m at home, when I’m at work I don’t. Here is what I do: I wear diapers, mess and wet diapers, watch baby shows, I play with toys, and all of that good stuff. I want to go further though. I want a caregiver who will take care of me for the rest of my life, while I am working from home. I am willing to give up all adult things, including the internet just to become a 24/7 baby. It’s how I want to live my life. I would like my own nursery, I would like to have a play pen, sleep in a crib, have a changing table, a high chair for eating, I would prefer to have a daddy take care of me and treat me like a baby. I’m not sure if there is anyone else like me out there who would like to permanently be a baby. I want my daddy to change me, spoon feed me, and i would even like to start crawling instead of walking, I want to do baby talk, I want to cry like a baby when I don’t get what I want, I never want to use a toilet again, only diapers. I know this may just sound like a fantasy but it’s what I want very badly. I want to throw all of my adult clothing away and only wear baby clothes too. I have told this to people before and people assume I’m crazy or something. Have you ever met anyone like this? A 24/7 baby? Like I never want to do any adult things. I don’t like leaving the house anyways, so I’m fine with just staying inside being a baby while daddy is out working and I work online to help out. I’m also gay and I would love to have a boyfriend who either takes care of me or is another baby boy like myself. Do you think this is too much? Do you think it even sounds possible?

Reactions: BabyBobbie, rainbowrudy, mistressalice and 4 others
Um anything is possible. But the likelihood is pretty slim. So if you work from home your still doing adult things so going 24/7 is not possible if you hold a job. I'm convinced that even the most dedicated AB is engaged in adult activities.

Reactions: Throwawaw11 and onecho
As pdiapered said, technically anything is possible. In all seriousness, your best bet is probably finding someone wealthy who has the means and desire to adopt you. Seriously, I mean, sugar daddies are indeed a thing and we know rich people are weird...I guarantee there's been some instance of 24/7 CG/L or DD/LB behind closed mansion doors somewhere.

I jump to that solution because I just can't see any plausible way to go 24/7, unless you somehow had unlimited finances and someone else to take care of shopping, bills, etc. I've never actually heard of anyone who has successfully gone 24/7 for extensive periods of time. Maybe you can just reserve 24/7 for weekends, and go, I dunno, 10/7 - 18/7 instead.

Reactions: Throwawaw11, BlizzardKid, blowydiaper and 1 other person
I don’t think you’re crazy but I think you are wanting the fantasy of what you think living life 24/7 as a baby would be like but that in reality it wouldn’t be as you’re imagining it. Even if you could find a Daddy willing to look after you full time I think the novelty would wear off and it would be difficult to maintain a relationship with anybody if you were acting and living as a baby 24/7.

If you genuinely want to relinquish all of your adult life, including relationships with friends and family, social life, career prospects, hobbies, financial independence/ security etc and can’t find enjoyment in your adult life and think living as a baby 24/7 is the answer then honestly, it sounds like you probably have some mental health issues that need working through. You say you don’t like to leave the house much anyway - do you have anxiety/ depression or similar? Living as a baby 24/7 doesn’t sound like a healthy or truly fulfilling life, it sounds like an escape and wanting to escape your life that much isn’t normal. That isn’t a criticism, but honestly if you’re unhappy living as an adult I doubt living as a baby will suddenly solve all of those problems. It might feel that way when you imagine it but the reality of it won’t be and a baby boy/ daddy relationship can have just as many issues as any other relationship between two adults and all of the adult responsibilities such as paying bills, cleaning the house, laundry etc will still exist. Even if you could find a man willing to take on sole responsibility for a household whilst sting for you as a baby those working enough to support two adults and taking over all household chores are going to take up a huge amount of his time - I doubt there’ll be much time left for good quality baby boy/ daddy play.

My advice would be that instead of focusing on a fantasy which is unlikely to happen you try and focus on accepting that you are a adult, with adult responsibilities, and on being happy within that life rather than wishing for another. Practice mindfulness, strengthen the relationships you do have, try and engage in more hobbies (whether in or out of the house) outside of being an ABDL and practice some self care. Also work on putting in place nice, thoughtful things for your little self and incorporating aspects of the ABDL lifestyle into your real adult life, such as buying yourself snacks aimed at toddlers or ordering yourself new clothing so that you can get that feeling of having a ‘big’ (your adult self) taking care of you as a ‘little.’

And honestly, I would also recommend therapy because it sounds like you likely have issues you need to work through if you are that unhappy as an adult you long to be a baby 24/7 - living as a baby 24/7 with a full-time daddy is a very unlikely scenario, but making changes to your adult life so that you are happy living as an adult and ABDL play is only one aspect of your life which brings you joy, and not the only one, is definitely achievable.

Reactions: BabyprinceS, chiaochai, Alittlereiri and 12 others
The person above couldn't have put it better. Have you considered counseling! We want to make it clear. We support you and want you to be happy but sometimes we need to be realistic. Having someone take care of you 24/7 when it is not necessary is unrealistic. Let me stress: you are not crazy!

Reactions: Utsineye
You could do it, the question is why would you want to. you are obviously an intelligent young man, isn't giving up the ability to talk other than a few words, walking, reading and all the other things we all enjoy going to drive you nuts. Secondly assuming you could find a daddy to do all this for you how are you going to fund it? Setting up a complete adult sized nursery, play pen, high chair, changing mats, nappies, clothes etc all cost a lot of money, even if you switched to cloth nappies and waterproof pants costs will add up. how will you pay for it all as you can't expect your daddy to pay for what you want. you're also going to have to pay for your daddies expenses as he will be at home 24/7.

Reactions: blowydiaper
I doubt it.

Even if you can find a spouse who is willing to indulge some (or even most) of your interests, you will (almost certainly) need to talk like an adult (and wear adult clothes) when company is around, do chores around the house (or apartment) and do other things that a married person would do.

I’m personally single, but I know a married person with abdl interests and he tells me that this is the case.

I think we all want to be a 24/7 baby, I know I do, but I want to be a guy too. There's so much I want to share with others and being little all the time isn't the message I want to give. I hope you find a daddy and have a nursery some day, we all need that. I might find a mommy too, but for ow, I'm happy.

Reactions: Littlerhinoabdl
I have YET to meet (talk on line ) to 24 /7 AB even those that actually claim to live like this DONT.

And the reason is simple AB /Little life or indeed Sissy life (i know its a different life but it is a alternative lifestyle ) etc.... is NOT have NOT will not EVER be designed or indeed suited for actual 24 /7. We all have to do grown up things like work and earn money and all the other boring stuff.

As fore the actual desire and fantasie about all this. Shore i can relate but would i ever want to become a 24 / 7 AB or LG ? Or live my life in the Sissy role (for example Sissy maid or indeed a Sissy AB /LG under a Dom 24 /7 NO thank you. TRUST me when i say the fantasy is one thing but after you`ve done it a while the novelty wears of. Youre sexual orientation isent a problem. or even youre desire to be a AB isent a problem as LONG as youre able to mantain youre ord life and its not interfering . IF thats the case you need to get some professional help. as this is NOT normal and can cause problems further down the line so to say

And neither of this will make youre other problems (incl possible diagnosis ) go away im afraid that will always be there and needs to be dealt with in a proper manner

Reactions: Utsineye
Being a little girl lives in me, I'm always that little girl, it never go's away. I don't need a nursery or anything to be who I am. SURE, I want a nursery andbe a baby whenever I'm home, maybe some day. But for today, I'm happy.

Reactions: chrischrischris, Mommira and mommysgirlthing
I would say the same its a part of who i am (incl Sissy and all the rest ) like it or not

Reactions: chrischrischris and Mommira
I too like my AB side. However, I realize that that side of me is a side that I visit. Not stay in. From reading your post, it appears that you have something missing in your life and may have had some trauma that makes you want to retreat to the life of an infant. Even if you do find a Daddy, you need to be careful of physical and mental abuse and drugging to keep you in that mode. There are a lot of people with nefarious motives out there. You may need to confer with a therapist to help you with any issues that arise so you can deal with day to day life and just "visit" your AB side. It would be more enjoyable to do your day to day life and then have your AB time for recreation.

Reactions: chrischrischris and mommysgirlthing
PurplePup89 said:
As pdiapered said, technically anything is possible. In all seriousness, your best bet is probably finding someone wealthy who has the means and desire to adopt you. Seriously, I mean, sugar daddies are indeed a thing and we know rich people are weird...I guarantee there's been some instance of 24/7 CG/L or DD/LB behind closed mansion doors somewhere.

I jump to that solution because I just can't see any plausible way to go 24/7, unless you somehow had unlimited finances and someone else to take care of shopping, bills, etc. I've never actually heard of anyone who has successfully gone 24/7 for extensive periods of time. Maybe you can just reserve 24/7 for weekends, and go, I dunno, 10/7 - 18/7 instead.

maybe jeff bezos might be able to lend him a few mill

PCBaby said:
You could do it, the question is why would you want to. you are obviously an intelligent young man, isn't giving up the ability to talk other than a few words, walking, reading and all the other things we all enjoy going to drive you nuts. Secondly assuming you could find a daddy to do all this for you how are you going to fund it? Setting up a complete adult sized nursery, play pen, high chair, changing mats, nappies, clothes etc all cost a lot of money, even if you switched to cloth nappies and waterproof pants costs will add up. how will you pay for it all as you can't expect your daddy to pay for what you want. you're also going to have to pay for your daddies expenses as he will be at home 24/7.

cough cough interest free loan form jeff bezos

• Haha
Reactions: mommysgirlthing
blowydiaper said:
maybe jeff bezos might be able to lend him a few mill
Not gonna lie, as much as I dislike Bezos, if he offered me a million dollars under the table to be his diapered sugar baby I'd very much take it (although I'd donate a good portion of it). Dude eats iguana meat, I'm sure he'd be fine with housing a 24/7 man-baby for his own amusement.

• Haha
Reactions: Rezzu, mommysgirlthing and Blathers
PurplePup89 said:
Not gonna lie, as much as I dislike Bezos, if he offered me a million dollars under the table to be his diapered sugar baby I'd very much take it (although I'd donate a good portion of it). Dude eats iguana meat, I'm sure he'd be fine with housing a 24/7 man-baby for his own amusement.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.
Now Elon on the other hand, lol.
Both have a few billion laying around, and well with Elon maybe you can be the first AB to live in space, lol
Although with Elon you may have to change your name to Braridium#9?XE1 LMAO!

Personally, I think Elon confused his kids name with his Wi-Fi password.

Last edited:
  • Haha
MandyBear said:

Lol I dunno Elon Musk is a dollar tree tony stark, who isnt even a scientist really. He isnt the unicorn of elites, all he cares about is money like the rest of them.

He really makes me cringe, Both of them can suck my pinky toe lol

BUT, hey um Musk or Bezos if ya wanna you know give me a million to buy like a chicken nugget factory >:3

Last edited:
  • Haha
MandyBear said:
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

Elon creeps me out; Bezos at least has the outward appearance and behavior of a human being. I mean, if Elon Musk seriously gave me a million dollars in unmarked bills to be a live-in baby-man for his personal amusement, I guess I'd take it, but only under certain stipulations that he doesn't touch me in weird ways or places.

Blathers said:
Lol I dunno Elon Musk is a dollar tree tony stark, who isnt even a scientist really.

LOL Funny thing is RDJ based Tony Stark (in part) on Elon, but like 99% of Tony Stark is just RDJ being himself, lol

PurplePup89 said:
Elon creeps me out; Bezos at least has the outward appearance and behavior of a human being.
Honestly, they both sort of creep me out, not as much as FB Zuckerberg who down right looks like an damn alien trying to look human, lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Blathers
Possibly, but very hard, expensive, and not really feasible. The only reason I have caregivers working for me is I was born heavily disabled, not abdl. The life I have lived as a disabled person I would not wish on anyone. I have many many battle scars

Reactions: mommysgirlthing, Deleted member 44276 and Paddy2020
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back