• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I want these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

Has anybody ever tried them? They're Walgreens Sleep-Pants.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I've never seen those before... what size range are they supposed to fit? They look big!

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What does the package say? How many in a package (e.g. medium size) ? Are they pull-ons (I see no tapes, but lots of elastic) ?

I don't remember seeing them; I was in a Walgreen's yesterday, and there wasn't a product called "Sleep Pants", so it may be new.

They're supposed to be generic versions of the Good Nites. They have them at Waalgreens.
So they're for kids? That would be in a section I did not look at yesterday . . .

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What does the package say? How many in a package (e.g. medium size) ? Are they pull-ons (I see no tapes, but lots of elastic) ?

I don't remember seeing them; I was in a Walgreen's yesterday, and there wasn't a product called "Sleep Pants", so it may be new.
They are L/XL they come in packs of 13. This is there package:

So they're for kids? That would be in a section I did not look at yesterday . . .
Yep, there for kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I checked Walgreens website... definately for kids. I doubt I'll try them.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Right. It looks like the size is for 32KG, which is equivalent to the smaller size GoodNites, I think. So, not for smaller adults and certainly not for me :(

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I tried something very simalar sold by rite aid, they are bigger than goodnights, with larger leg holes, they were not good at all.

Role
Diaper Lover
from what i've heard is that they're similar to the old style goodnites, but not nearly as good. which means they must be terrible lol

Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah.... they... suck. Leakier than the goodnites, and really tight on the left leg for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.