I want my BabyGirl to start taking naps.

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I believe my BabyGirl needs to take naps but she is very against naps. I'm trying to get ideas on how to fix this.

Reactions: medfet878

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Naps are very good, she is throwing temper tantrums regularly or is taking for granted some type of reward?

If any of this is a yes, you can try to take her to a comfortable place when you resolve the temper tantrums because that always ends with a child weakened and more open to a nap, if you work on a routine or the temper tantrums end in a nap can be a solution.
If she takes for granted a reward and she must not really earn it now, you can try to negotiate activities that can potentially end in a nap.
The important thing is that the flow always ends in a peaceful state of mind, in a spot where she can take a nap.
If you need to stop anything to take a nap, that will end in rejection.

But this is the opining of a little with 0 experience in taking care of adults, just caring for childrens.

Reactions: medfet878 and YakuiAndOzoi

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
lilithra said:
Naps are very good, she is throwing temper tantrums regularly or is taking for granted some type of reward?

If any of this is a yes, you can try to take her to a comfortable place when you resolve the temper tantrums because that always ends with a child weakened and more open to a nap, if you work on a routine or the temper tantrums end in a nap can be a solution.
If she takes for granted a reward and she must not really earn it now, you can try to negotiate activities that can potentially end in a nap.
The important thing is that the flow always ends in a peaceful state of mind, in a spot where she can take a nap.
If you need to stop anything to take a nap, that will end in rejection.

But this is the opining of a little with 0 experience in taking care of adults, just caring for childrens.
I'll try that.

littebabby

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Don’t force her to take naps do it when she wants to

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Some people can't take a nap during daytime, like me and my mother. You shouldn't force her to sleep if she doesn't want to, she can wake up disoriented (not knowing if it's day or night), sleeping bad during nighttime or having headaches.

There's even more: https://scitechdaily.com/death-by-n...igh-blood-pressure-and-increased-stroke-risk/

I understand thou'rt his daddy, but thou hast to be aware she's an AB, Adult Baby, so her needs are similar, but with differences. Please, always study how viable are your decisions.

DiaperedElmo

I ❤️ Sesame Street
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
You need to tire her out. Make sure she gets a lot of physical play time! Also, if she likes pacifiers, definitely offer it at nap time, it helps us littles sleep.

If she still doesn't nap, then I wouldn't try and force it like the others have said.

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
There are always the YouTube story times, and meditation sounds that go on for hours in a random even loop. Like rain, or tones, etc.
It's enough to knock anyone out, honestly.

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
littebabby said:
Don’t force her to take naps do it when she wants to
She never wants too. She needs them, but she has issues sleeping in the day so.

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hemix said:
Some people can't take a nap during daytime, like me and my mother. You shouldn't force her to sleep if she doesn't want to, she can wake up disoriented (not knowing if it's day or night), sleeping bad during nighttime or having headaches.

There's even more: https://scitechdaily.com/death-by-n...igh-blood-pressure-and-increased-stroke-risk/

I understand thou'rt his daddy, but thou hast to be aware she's an AB, Adult Baby, so her needs are similar, but with differences. Please, always study how viable are your decisions.
She doesn't get that way just the issue we're She says she's not tired but acts tired and has issues sleeping when you can see daylight.

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
DiaperedElmo said:
You need to tire her out. Make sure she gets a lot of physical play time! Also, if she likes pacifiers, definitely offer it at nap time, it helps us littles sleep.

If she still doesn't nap, then I wouldn't try and force it like the others have said.
Trying that it can help.

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Wondercrinkee said:
There are always the YouTube story times, and meditation sounds that go on for hours in a random even loop. Like rain, or tones, etc.
It's enough to knock anyone out, honestly.
I do that when she sleeps at night.

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hemix said:

I also do a good bit of research so I'm always careful. I study health so.

littebabby

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
DaddyGlaceon said:
She doesn't get that way just the issue we're She says she's not tired but acts tired and has issues sleeping when you can see daylight.
That’s how the human body works u have to let her decide and let her be an adult if she’s not tired fine if she is nap time

• Thinking
Reactions: lilithra

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Don't wanna nap 😝

• Haha

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
littebabby said:
That’s how the human body works u have to let her decide and let her be an adult if she’s not tired fine if she is nap time
Maybe is just because i'm a very good girl 😝 but littles should listen to their daddy/mommy, and this time the daddy is absolutely right, If the little one is sleepy/tired, she needs a short nap.

Last edited:
Reactions: littleph0enix

littebabby

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
lilithra said:
Maybe is just because i'm a very good girl 😝 but littles should listen to their daddy/mommy, and this time the daddy is absolutely right, If the little one is sleepy/tired, she need a short nap.
I get that part but at the end of the day we are all adults and need to make decisions for us too daddys/ mommy’s can’t make everything and do everything for u

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
littebabby said:
I get that part but at the end of the day we are all adults and need to make decisions for us too daddys/ mommy’s can’t make everything and do everything for u
yeah, If in 'Adult mode' the little girl doesn't want to take naps then you just need to do other things. But I don't think that is the case. hehehe. To me is a case of a little girl being naughty 😛

Reactions: foxkits

littebabby

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
lilithra said:
yeah, If in 'Adult mode' the little girl doesn't want to take naps then you just need to do other things. But I don't think that is the case. hehehe. To me is a case of a little girl being naughty 😛
Oh ok got u have fun then

Reactions: foxkits

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
littebabby said:
As in does that not just take away from the fact that someone is a CG and someone is the little/ AB? things like decisions and boundary should always be set by both adults before par taking in anything be is sexual or not.

Not that I have much experience but it sounds like you dont really know how these relationships of a little/ AB and a CG work? like the point is that once the rules are set and both people are happy they can then both play out there roles and enjoy them self's knowing that nothing past the rules that they have agreed to will happen.

littebabby

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
littleph0enix said:
As in does that not just take away from the fact that someone is a CG and someone is the little/ AB? things like decisions and boundary should always be set by both adults before par taking in anything be is sexual or not.

Not that I have much experience but it sounds like you dont really know how these relationships of a little/ AB and a CG work? like the point is that once the rules are set and both people are happy they can then both play out there roles and enjoy them self's knowing that nothing past the rules that they have agreed to will happen.
Hi I understand were u are coming from this person is saying without the little agreement and doing it anyway