I want a stuffed monkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMonkeyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I came into work today and there was a stuffed monkey that one of our customers had left here. He has been keeping me company all night, and now i want one of my own. I am going to have to go out and buy one. I have been a DL for sometime, and am only recently starting to accept my AB-ness. I have a Nuk4 (going to buy a Nuk5), I have a onsie, and now i am going to buy a stuffed monkey. The only thing left is to name him... Any Suggestions?

LittlePony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I need a plushy as well.

Hmm names... Well I'm not very good at making names. I'll try to think of some while I think of names for the plushy I'm going to get soon.

Good luck

E

EmLamby

Bartholomew!

YAY MONKIES. :D I've got two... one lime green that makes a monkey sound and one big Curious George monkey. :D

CrinkleScarf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Don't go with anything cliche like "Kong" or something like that. Just think for a while and you'll eventually decide on a name that's yours and yours alone. Buuuut, if you want some suggestions...

Name it after a pet you've previously owned.
Name it after the last name of someone you look up to.
Name it Rokudo Mukuro....for the sake of awesomeness.

ShadowHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well, I like the name Napoleon a lot, but I don´t know if it´s the right name for a monkey...maybe for a very small monkey...

winnerchickendinner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Name it
Sputnik
or
Apollo... or really anything mythological
or
after a president, king, or other political leader
or
a musician of some sort

just a few ideas.

S

Supersam1223

Well it seems that most small children name their plushies after the animal that they are, for example I have a cuddly hippo called hippo!

As for suggestions, err, I my monkey is called Sam, you should be creative and DO NOT give it some shitty cliche name that has been used a million times before.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

conan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I have a big monkey little smaller than me I call him bobo I think that a name that goes with the animal sounds best bobo is a monkey name in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.