Status
Not open for further replies.

dapergirl23

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
im not sure if others feel the same way but i want both a mommy and a daddy to regress me into a baby. the idea seems fun to me because it would be like a abdl family. and maybe in a way like growing up again but stuck as a baby. now at the same time without it being full time, still need big girl time too. does anyone feel the same way?

C

CrinklySiren

while that sounds endearing, you could say its like hunting for unicorns.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
while that sounds endearing, you could say its like hunting for unicorns.

Well, last unicorn I saw, I killed and barbecued it! :)

I'm sure there are lots of people that would love that...but hard to find to say the least!

But, if you find it...congrats!

B

Last edited:

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
actually i feel the same way as well ironically. i am looking for both a mommy and a daddy as well. honestly i am going to be shocked if i ever find one out here in Toledo but i know enough that will never happen if i don't try looking. in all honesty i think i may very well never find one but i will always try for no other reason then to give me peace of mind on my death bed(whether the slow decay of time does me in or sudden incident) that i at least looked. to be honest i am 36 and have never regressed before i just noticed some anomalies that clearly indicate that i would in fact like regressing or even just being a caretaker but i would have to say my experience with such things is going to be quite minimal. and keep in mind this is not a good place to try to meet up with people as that would be against ADISC rules but i can say all you can do is try and get the peace of mind that you did try.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have fantasies of having a mommy and a regressed brother. I particularly like to imagine being padded and dressed in pajamas and tucked into bed with him, falling asleep snuggled up together.

IttyBit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
While I wouldn't say it's official or anything relationship-worthy, I am pretty lucky to say I have two mommies who take care of me.
Granted it's still an internet relationship, and It's mostly just for fun. It's just my two bestest friends who are kind enough to be willing to help me with my abdl desires. I still love them like a family though, as do they :)

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I wished for this at a time or two. Something about having two people care for me like I'm their own makes me feel happy.

Wazzle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Being more of a DL than a daddy, I used to fantasize about a similar scenario. Being in a relationship with someone whom is a DL and then having a little one as well. Would be fun. I think it would be possible, though, unlikely.

KristyKatKane9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I am not oppossed to having a mommy or a daddy, but having another little would be the ultimate!

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
With a little creativity, two AB partners can have something very much like an AB family. My girlfriend and I take turns between being the caregiver and the little one. But sometimes when she's little, I'll make references to her mommy, which is really her of course! Same the other way - she'll refer to my daddy, which is really me. It can be like being in a family of four, when really there's only two of you. So I dont know if you need to hope lightning strikes twice...find a partner who accepts this part of you, and use your imagination! Good luck!

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Would love to have both! And a sibling or two too!

prettybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
im not sure if others feel the same way but i want both a mommy and a daddy to regress me into a baby. the idea seems fun to me because it would be like a abdl family. and maybe in a way like growing up again but stuck as a baby. now at the same time without it being full time, still need big girl time too. does anyone feel the same way?

This is something I have thought about before too. I was actually approached at two different times on craigslist a couple years ago about adopting me into what I call an "Ageplay family". (I didn't know about fetlife or any of the other websites back then)

The first couple actually scared me a lot, because they were trying to get me to submit to a lot of really odd terms and conditions.. They also insisted I had to live with them. Needless to say I felt trapped pretty quickly and avoided the situation.

The second time it happened, that couple was really nice. I got to know them for a little while, but they had insisted on having a live in AB as well. It was something I wouldn't have been ready for back then anyways.. To me that is still a huge commitment. So, there are couples like that out there..

I get approached pretty often actually by couples on fetlife looking for an AB. To be honest, it seems like most of the ones I have been approached by are really just looking for another girl for a threesome.. There are some of them that seem interested in ab/dl somewhat, but I can tell going into it that it wouldn't be an environment I would want or even be able to regress in.

I keep an open mind though ^_^

Since then I have actually made friends locally that are into ab/dl. I actually have an ageplay family forming out of friends, which is something I hadn't even taken into consideration. I just always assumed ageplay families existed in sexual/romantic polyamorous relationships. This is not that, as I am not sexual or romantic with any of them. I have a babysitter, and a couple other littles that are like brothers and sisters to me. =)

For me personally, I don't think I would be able to give someone a "mommy" or "daddy" title unless I was dating them, it's just my own comfort level. I don't mind having aunts, uncles, babysitters/nannies, brothers or sisters though ^_^

Anyways, I wanted to share that with you just to let you know it is certainly possible, and there are endless possibilities :D

Status
Not open for further replies.