I wanna know....

Someone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
What would be the best diaper for the biggest diaper mess and wetting
and how can i get the most mess and pee in my diaper i would really like to know. I kinda want to go out with A bang.

eliblox2009 said:
I kinda want to go out with A bang.
What exactly do you mean by this - specifically the "go out" part? Are you struggling with thoughts of self harm?

eliblox2009 said:
What would be the best diaper for the biggest diaper mess and wetting
and how can i get the most mess and pee in my diaper i would really like to know.

Anything with really tall leak guards will be fantastic. My favorite are BetterDry/Crinklz. They swell up wonderfully and the leak guards are tall enough to hold in anything I have ever thrown at them.

Reactions: Someone and messydiaper
iluvdps2 said:
What exactly do you mean by this - specifically the "go out" part? Are you struggling with thoughts of self harm?

Anything with really tall leak guards will be fantastic. My favorite are BetterDry/Crinklz. They swell up wonderfully and the leak guards are tall enough to hold in anything I have ever thrown at them.
No not at all, I meant I was quitting ABDL
and thanks for the suggestion.

eliblox2009 said:
This is not the way to quit. But if you really want to binge I recommend Northshore Megamax or Betterdry.

Reactions: bunnyboy02
Yes, thumbs up on both. For messy accidents you need tall leak guards.

Trest elite and ABU powerups

eliblox2009 said:
As someone who's been through a lot of binge and purge cycles when trying to accept this part of my life I highly recommend not throwing away any onsies or gear that you've spent money on. Just pack it away somewhere. Nothing worse than throwing away hundreds of dollars worth of stuff then wanting it back a few months later.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and littleph0enix
Lilrae said:
Nothing worse than throwing away hundreds of dollars worth of stuff then wanting it back a few months later.
I packed unwanted items in shipping boxes to eventually have a mover move them to my new residence.

Back