i updated the abdl database a bit

baliebox4916

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
ok so the abdl database hasn't really been updated in a while so heres what i added

ABDL Diapers

ABU Little Kings
ABU AlphaGators
Added Cloth Backed Cushies V2
Added LFB Blushing Baby and Astro Babies
Added OKITOKI
Added LandofGenie
Added OmuTopia
Moved Rearz Rebels and Seduction to Discontinued
Moved Tykables Puppers to Discontinued (Due to Disney Complaining about Tykables Using The Characters from Bluey)

Also Added Cuties Boundless to the Baby Diaper Section as "The First Tape Based Diaper for Older Children" Under "Baby Diapers"
i even added some diapers from the 80s 90s and early 2000s that weren't listed here
(they listed some diapers from the 90s but not earlier so i added some 70s and 80s diapers for historical purposes)

See the Changes i Made Here

ABDL Diapers

Baby Diapers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, littledreamers333 and todderhr
That's a good link to have! Thanks!

baliebox4916 said:
Moved Tykables Puppers to Discontinued (Due to Disney Complaining about Tykables Using The Characters from Bluey)
Wait. Tykables discontinued Little Puppers? I thought they discontinued Koda Cubs because of the similarities to Bluey?
I have 7 bags of Koda Cubs yet. It's not exactly my favorite diaper and they were an accidental order. I ordered 4 bags but must've hit the purchase twice and ended up with 8 bags.

Last edited:
Nowididit said:
Wait. Tykables discontinued Little Puppers? I thought they discontinued Koda Cubs because of the similarities to Bluey?
I have 7 bags of Koda Cubs yet. It's not exactly my favorite diaper and they were an accidental order. I ordered 4 bags but must've hit the purchase twice and ended up with 8 bags.
oh sorry ill fix that soon

UPDATE
i fixed it even added the words "discontinued from C&D by disney

Last edited:
Back