siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone

I was a good Little yesterday did my homework and we went in to town. I even had a nap when I was told.

My Big gave me ice cream as a treat For be good, ice cream gives me to much sugar and I end up being a drat.

I was told that I was not allowed any more chocolate before bed.

Wich I took as a challenge so when my Big was not watching I made a chocolate spread sandwich.

I didn't get away with it, and now my Big is up set with me because I didn't do as he told me.

How can I make it better?, he said that I can not be trusted anymore.

I did get my morning cuddle before I went to work. But I not sure what he has in store for me when I get back home.

Any sergeantions on how I can say sorry for being a bratt to my my big.

Thank you

Siysiy

Last edited:
I don't quite know your situation but, I don't usually challenge my Mommy. The only way to satisfy her though is take the punishment like a good boy. Don't fight it and have regret for what I did, not the fact that I got caught. I'm not saying this is how you are but, with my Mommy the humble way is the only way.

Reactions: siysiy
Aww did siysiy's big put you accross he's kmees and spank you too? No suggestions here just do what your big says all day today

EagleBoy said:
Aww did siysiy's big put you accross he's kmees and spank you too? No suggestions here just do what your big says all day today
No I didn't get spanked he told me off and I did get night time cuddling and I had to stand in the corner and think about what I did.

I said that I was sorry. But then he asked why I was sorry. So I said that I was sorry I got caught.

I don't think I should have said that.

• Wow
Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
Wow, Little dude. That's just. . . Incredibly self self-centered.

Your response to, "You broke my trust," was. "I'm just sorry I got caught! I'm not sorry for how much the fact that you can't trust me hurt your feelings. That doesn't hurt mine at all. Don't let me get caught, and I'll be just fine"?

I'll never understand why some Littles want spanking, or other severe punishments, but if that's what you wanted, tell BIG. Don't hurt him on purpose to get it.

Would BIG ever hurt your feelings on purpose without your permission? I bet not. Okay, so? Whatcha gonna do?

Reactions: BlueStringBean
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Wow, Little dude. That's just. . . Incredibly self self-centered.

Your response to, "You broke my trust," was. "I'm just sorry I got caught! I'm not sorry for how much the fact that you can't trust me hurt your feelings. That doesn't hurt mine at all. Don't let me get caught, and I'll be just fine"?

I'll never understand why some Littles want spanking, or other severe punishments, but if that's what you wanted, tell BIG. Don't hurt him on purpose to get it.

Would BIG ever hurt your feelings on purpose without your permission? I bet not. Okay, so? Whatcha gonna do?
Yea I know. That what I up set about today now I have come off the sugar rush.

I am such a brat at time when I go Little. And I just don't think things through.

And now I hurt my best friend someone that know about by AB side and except me for being a Little.

I just don't know what I can do to make it better.

I would take him out for a meal somewhere nice but no where is open at the moment.

siysiy said:
Yea I know. That what I up set about today now I have come off the sugar rush.

I am such a brat at time when I go Little. And I just don't think things through.

And now I hurt my best friend someone that know about by AB side and except me for being a Little.

I just don't know what I can do to make it better.

I would take him out for a meal somewhere nice but no where is open at the moment.
Tell him that you know you hurt his feelings, and you really are sorry. I know it's tough with the yucky virus. Make him something from what you have at home? Even if he wants to help with the sharp, or fiery things, he'll appreciate you showing sorry.

Reactions: siysiy
I could understand eating the last piece of pie or cake but a chocolate sandwich? I think being put in time out is adequate.

I think all is forgiven, I made him a nice chicken pasta bake for dinner and we went for a walk.

And we have chatted about when I am Little and a brat. (And no I not a brat all the time. But I am Little allot/ it just I can be my self around him so my child like personality is prettymuch Unmasked when we are together and not in public. (Unless we are going g to a play date with other Littles we know.)

We are going to do an reward chat so I get get my faces when I am a good boy and do as I am told, but if I am a naughty I get a cross face.

Cross faces cancel out smiley faces so I have to work at getting smiling faces.

So I get to choose to get something or do something nice.

If I get more cross faces at the end of the week than smiling faces then I don't get any thing and I might even get a red bottom.

The good thing is I also get to do the same with my big.

But I have to think for thing to put on the chatt for him.

Any suggestions.

Last edited:
Back