I tried my first diapers! /cliche title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
It's a little late since I first tried them on Sunday. I got goodnites. My boyfriend and I split the cost. It actually wasn't that hard to run in and get them. We tried 3 places before finding a store that actually carried the 13 pack as opposed to the 21 pack. I was a little nervous at first but I guess since my boyfriend was there it wasn't too bad. They are really comfy despite their lack of thickness. I didn't try wetting them. I think just feeling them on me was all I wanted. It was really secure. I wore them 24/7 until this morning when my boyfriend left. It feels weird not having one on now. I was thinking about putting another one on but I don't want to develop a dependency on them. I am really glad I decided to go through with it and try them.

Chaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Dependency? As far as I know the only way to become dependent on a diaper is if you wear them and use them straight for well over a year

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Congratulations on your first diaper purchase and use, Asuka!:smile: Goodnites were my first choice, too. You're right about them feeling comfy. I slept with mine on as well as keeping one on during the day while working (work at home) or driving. They aren't really absorbant enough to hold a full teen/adult bladder very well, but are fine for just wearing around and not using.

~Pramrider

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sounds like fun...Don't worry about being dependent on them unless you plan on wearing them for at least a year

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
Congratulations!

My first were Luvs. It was much better when I started getting proper adult diapers, or at the very least Goodnites. Did your boyfriend wear them, too?

Role
Naw. He's not an ABDL. He just supports me and acts as my big brother.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
That's nice of him!

How long have you wanted to try diapers for, if I may ask?

Role
That's a tough question because I started out just being a GGLG.. then discovered *BDL and was also an AB.. but I think I also became a DL and wanted to try diapers around October or November.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Even though I already knew this, cogragulations anyways! :D I am very happy for you that you enjoyed your expeirance! Remember do not be hesitant in anything you want to try, remember how hesitant you were to do this and you ended up loving it..so do not be hesitant to try different things in the aspect of infantilism, because you very well could like it. Of course take things at your own pace and do not rush too much, but do not try to put so much restriction on yourself. I see it has personality, and you do not want to supress that.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
The first one is the best, it's the whole...I don't know why, but the first one is the best.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That's a tough question because I started out just being a GGLG..
what's a gglg?

the first one is definitely an amazing feeling, and it only gets better. :p congrats

Role
Well there are a lot of little girls who are men. Saying I'm a GGLG means I'm actually a girl.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Congratulations! Do you plan on buying any more sometime?

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
congratulations

My first were "SleepPants" a crappy CVS brand, but they weren't bad for a first :)

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
yAY Congratulations on getting your first pack! I feel the same way about Goodnites, even though they leak they feel so comfy, they're super quiet, and you can wear them almost anywhere. Goodnites were also my first choice too and I still buy them (I'm suprised you couldn't find a 13 pack, they're everywhere where I am). I also totally agree with Eclipse says, don't be afraid to try new things at least once, Go for it. I've done a few other things just like this where at first I was really nervous and hesitant to try it and I've ended up loving it. That's awesome that you have someone who supports you and I'm sure that no matter what you want to do next in the realm of infantilism, he'll most likely be behind you. Don't worry about becoming dependent on Goodnites, as long as you don't wet them while you're wearing them you won't develop a dependency (so do this and wear them as much as you want). I'm so happy you finally got to try out and enjoy your first pack of diapers (and hope you can buy more).

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Even though I already knew this, cogragulations anyways! :D I am very happy for you that you enjoyed your expeirance! Remember do not be hesitant in anything you want to try, remember how hesitant you were to do this and you ended up loving it..so do not be hesitant to try different things in the aspect of infantilism, because you very well could like it. Of course take things at your own pace and do not rush too much, but do not try to put so much restriction on yourself. I see it has personality, and you do not want to supress that.
To be fair, it might be good to hesitate in -some- things.

Just to be safe. When in doubt, err always on the side of caution. Have fun, but don't get lazy in cleaning or hiding things. And it's never a good idea to wear when a family member is home, or someone who doesn't know about your interest is around.

On a side note, congratulations on your first purchase. I remember mine, a couple of years ago. Huggies, back when I could actually fit in them... ^^; But I can still fit into Goodnites. And they are comfy. Lol.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realize atm you were eighteen. Cancel all that. That advice is meant for TBDLs who still live with their family. x.x I'm leaving it up in hopes that someone who does fit that description will see it, and learn. lolol. Apologies again. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.