Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-15 132915.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-15 132915.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot 2023-02-15 132644.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-15 132644.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: TigerDL and chickpea
4 cases in control mega, $300 shipped! Couldn't afford not to.

Last edited:
Pink rebels , princess pink , mermaid tales and mega inspire. I wish I would have bought more but the budget didn't allow. I have been really wanting to try training pants and this would have been a great time to buy a couple pair.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Yes, I ordered some things as well! There were some good prices! Thank you Rearz!

• Love
Reactions: RearzJacob and chickpea
never even knew there was any deals but the shipping is absurd there now so .......

My onesiesdownunder jammies arrived today!! 🥰❤️ I was soo surprised how quick shipping was! Definitely recommend the jammies for anyone who hasn’t tried the em before
leafgoalie said:
Yes, I ordered some things as well! There were some good prices! Thank you Rearz!
Have you ever ordered from Healthwick before? I recently just found their site and placed my first order last week - they carry Rearz so I got a pack of lil monsters and princess pinks!

Reactions: leafgoalie
Had two bags of pink rebels in the cart. No free shipping and was around $25 to ship. Added a bodysuit as the total would have been over $100 CAD and given me free shipping. Frustrating part though, was the 50% discount then applied only to the lower cost bodysuit rather than the second bag of rebels :cautious:

Decided then to not order as it wasn't much of a deal. I hate when retailers do these things. Not hating on Rearz for this, just retailers in general for these types of practices. It's too bad, would have placed an order if the discount applied to the rebels...

chickpea said:
My onesiesdownunder jammies arrived today!! 🥰❤️ I was soo surprised how quick shipping was! Definitely recommend the jammies for anyone who hasn’t tried the em before

Have you ever ordered from Healthwick before? I recently just found their site and placed my first order last week - they carry Rearz so I got a pack of lil monsters and princess pinks!
I haven't ordered from Healthwick so far. Rearz is close to me and carry everything I need so I like to support them. It is great that there are so many places to choose from though. The fact that so many people would take a financial risk for ABDL stuff, means there is a good market out there!

Back