I too fell off the face of the earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
... and through a wormhole, as a result of trying to install a transporter in an old and out-of-warranty tardis, using used scrap parts from a an sg1 stargate according to the wiring diagrams from a timetunnel. Now my spin is wrong and vbulletin regards me with suspicion. It doesn't help that my computer came down with 3 or 4 problems which caused it to freeze or worse. For all you I have yet to meet, I am an ancient grizzled portly raccoon, prone to longwinded speeches and wordplay, and located halfway up western Canada, eastward of the rockies.

Can't edit from my lurker status... so the doublequote... hennyway here's "Timetunnel" for all youse unfamiliar with such 50 year-old artifacts YouTube - "The Time Tunnel" promo

Last edited by a moderator:

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I was really keen on that show as a kid, but I only saw them in reruns, so never saw the promo. Anyway, good to see your instincts led you back here eventually. Hope you had some exciting adventures along the way. ;)

Samaki

Contributor
Role
welcome back, i think u kinda left before i signed up but still welcome XD and btw u got your VIP status back... i think moo had to have given it to him to earn it this quick.... so maybe we are coming closer to the secret *laughs evilly*

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
YAY!!! The Racoon is back! :smile: Haven't seen you around the forums in a 'coon's age. :wink: Btw, how long does a Raccoon live?:dunno:

~Pramrider

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Thank-you for all those wb's (and so quickly!) - they are much appreciated; it is nice to feel appreciated. I know I disappeaED without warning or explanation; my apologies. My machine became unusably slow, but my ministrations seem to have cured it for now. I went through some personal stuff (ugly symtoms) of a condition I have, a relapsing/remitting sort of thing. I was with you all in spirit and in padding. My house chock full'o tenants also makes it hard with the computer out in plain sight (and for common use) in the kitchen.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yay! Raccoon! :D

Welcome back!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome back Raccoon!

Good to have you back.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Woo! Good to have you back... although...uh, you're no longer ADISC's only raccoon.
My apologies. But that could be a good thing, right? :sweatdrop:
Either way, welcome back, dude! :D

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Yay! I always wondered where you went. Nice to see that after your mis-fortune you haven't forgotten us when you connected back to the interwebs!

I am sure you'll be kicking ass better than before! Welcome Back Raccoon!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
I don't remember you... but welcome back! :D
You don't remember someone who joined ADISC the same month as you and has 676 posts? Might want to get your memory checked just in case you have any other big gaps. Could be you were abducted by aliens or something. ;)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
You don't remember someone who joined ADISC the same month as you and has 676 posts? Might want to get your memory checked just in case you have any other big gaps. Could be you were abducted by aliens or something. ;)
I joined ADISC in January, however I made my introductory post in April. ;)

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
I joined ADISC in January, however I made my introductory post in April. ;)
Ah, I see. There was only about a month of crossover between Raccoon and you there when you started up. I guess you being so active makes it seem as though you've been around longer.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Woo! Good to have you back... although...uh, you're no longer ADISC's only raccoon.
My apologies. But that could be a good thing, right? :sweatdrop:
Either way, welcome back, dude! :D
Awww, thanks again, one and all. Hugs to all :D

Yayz!! More raccoonz!! *Peers about and goes off to ferret out all of demz* - with a tip of the hat to Dash

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.