• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I told somebody...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Okay, so I was never actually planning on doing this, but I really trust this person and suddenly it felt right to actually tell her. I hope nobody rushes into telling anybody for it to all go drastically wrong...

Anyway, it went GREAT :D. I didn't actually tell her, I just linked her to understanding.infantilism.org, and let her read it, and she was so great about it, and she hasn't just "accepted and never speak of it again" she is asking questions, and she says she isn't freaked out at all.

I can't believe how great it feels to be able to tell somebody and have them accept it: accept me for who I am. I can't wipe the grin of my face XD.

Just thought I'd share :smile:

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Congrats on tell someone, I am glad it went well for you.

Acecool

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
When you have a friend that you can tell anything to, you know you have a true friend.. People that are not your friends will run away, assuming and so on...

Good job :)

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well done. It really is a great feeling. Just keep that smile a mile wide :)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It's always nice to hear when this works out for someone. I have been on the receiving end of when it doesn't, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Hope it carries on to go well for you.

I'd just like to remind everyone else that because it worked here, it doesn't always. Arlikra was lucky. You may not be. Be sure you want to tell someone before going ahead with it.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thanks guys :smile: and I agree with what mzk[tab] said, it can go very wrong, so you shouldn't rush into telling anybody. I wasn't really intending for the process to sound any easier than it really is, I just wanted to share the good news. Think carefully before telling people!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
That's got to be great that she's asking questions about it. My friend found this websight by searching my name and bragged (quietly to me only) that he found it. He asked 2 strange questions about if I was part of the increadably extreem side of this fetish and he hasn't said anything about it ever again. It's like he never found out in the first place. It must be really nice to have someone who cares about you enough to ask more questions about it.

MixyNyxi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
That's wonderful! Glad you had the right feeling about her and grats to you for being so confident and to her for being so understanding, as most people aren't in this area :)

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's got to be great that she's asking questions about it. My friend found this websight by searching my name and bragged (quietly to me only) that he found it. He asked 2 strange questions about if I was part of the increadably extreem side of this fetish and he hasn't said anything about it ever again. It's like he never found out in the first place. It must be really nice to have someone who cares about you enough to ask more questions about it.
I'd hate somebody to find out without me wanting to tell them. I don't know if that makes a difference to how they would react, but my friend said to me that she was touched that I would tell her about it.

That's wonderful! Glad you had the right feeling about her and grats to you for being so confident and to her for being so understanding, as most people aren't in this area :)
I think I was almost certain that she would be understanding about it, since she is very open-minded, although that's easier to say in hindsight. But if I had any serious doubts I don't think I would have told her.

BTW, I like both of your sigs :smile:

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Congrats she took it so well! Seems you are one of the lucky ones that it went succesfull for with telling someone!

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thank you :smile:

I think I'm lucky for having somebody I had the confidence to tell, rather than it working out well. I was pretty sure she would be ok with it :smile:

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Glad to hear that someone else kept an open mind for you...that's great!!!
:biggrin:

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Well done, telling someone is not easy

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
It's always really nice when the person you tell starts to ask questions and doesn't treat it like a dirty little secret. I've dated a couple girls that did that...the relationships didn't last too long, I'm afraid.

S

StOrMyKiT

i like with another ab so i can be ab any tiem i want too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.