• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I told my parents about AB side

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydiaper24

I told My parents about AB side tonight at first that where like you need
see shrink .But than show them A article on wikipedia and there find with it
now that just said don't make it in to A full time life style .There even going to buy me bottle,bibs and other baby stuff if want it .

S

secretdl26

wow, that seems like a pretty rare kind of reaction, especially the turn around after showing them some sites.
good for you though! :)

Role
Private
I told My parents about AB side tonight at first that where like you need
see shrink .But than show them A article on wikipedia and there find with it
now that just said don't make it in to A full time life style .There even going to buy me bottle,bibs and other baby stuff if want it .
Ah-ha.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What a turn around. From "you need to see a shrink", to "We'll buy you stuff!"

This is in the Ab forum, so I guess you're over or close to being 18, yes? If so.... Why did you tell them for? o_O

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ok, so you told them. They said you need to see a shrink. So you show them a Wikipedia article, and they are now going to buy you things, yet they don't want you to make it your lifestyle. Unfortunately, you can never leave them, because you are disabled.

A

Asher

Dang that is a fast turn around! I couldn't tell my parents... ever. So congrats about that : )

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Cmon people..and no one is gonna call BS on this? seriously. It's too easy. And I really don't mean to sound like a biatch to you babydiaper24. But the story seems incredibly far-fetched. sry.

EDIT: Sorry I missed the Disabled part. *Yikes on my part* but I still think it's an odd situation.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Some people may get lucky... I still maintain that telling your parents is a bad idea.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I agree with HelloKitty, it sounds skeptical. I'm not one to judge, but I think a little more proof would be able to ease my skepticism.

--The Silent Assassin--

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
I agree with HelloKitty, it sounds skeptical. I'm not one to judge, but I think a little more proof would be able to ease my skepticism.

--The Silent Assassin--
Well in babydiaper24's defense, It's not like he really has to prove it to us.
I just think it sounds wayyy off base for a parent to say "okay, After reading this article we now totally support your lifestyle and we will spend our hard earned money on bottles & bibs that you really do not need because you are no longer 6 months old"...
Ya know.

And I also agree with DarkFinn: Would you want to know about your parents' fetishes? or your Aunt Gertrude's fetishes? I DOUBT IT. So why do you think your parents want to know about your kinks?

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Look you don't want belive me it your probelm but don't to got prove anything thought I would share the good news .

Read what I said above. READ IT!!!
I said...
Well in babydiaper24's defense, It's not like he really has to prove it to us.
I just think it sounds wayyy off base for a parent to say "okay, After reading this article we now totally support your lifestyle and we will spend our hard earned money on bottles & bibs that you really do not need because you are no longer 6 months old"...
Ya know.
Which means I just f*ckin said that you don't have to prove a damn thing to us.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Cmon people..and no one is gonna call BS on this? seriously. It's too easy. And I really don't mean to sound like a biatch to you babydiaper24. But the story seems incredibly far-fetched. sry.

EDIT: Sorry I missed the Disabled part. *Yikes on my part* but I still think it's an odd situation.
Not me since it is indeed possible. I told my dad years ago I think he was shocked by it but he did try to understand it from my point of view. He's paid for some of my diapers back then and recently I did not really want anything for Christmas so I was like "Well a case of diapers would be handy, I guess". If he was just going to give me money I would of spent it on diapers anyways most likely since I got everything else that I want. since the 360's are still too expensive in my point of view.

So no I won't call bullshit on someone's parents who are willing to buy pretty small items such as bottles or stuffed animals.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
congrats on telling your parents!

Sky

Role
Babyfur
Sooo very jealous. until someone else knows, I guess i'm not alone in saying you feel a little trapped inside your self and lonely.

Role
Other
The reason AB/DL is a little diff wrt fetishes and wanting/needing to tell people is that it's a lot more of a public fetish than a strictly private one. We want to wear footie sleepers in front of others, we wear diapers under clothes (which may be noticeable even if we're not being obvious about it). I'm suggesting that AB/DL is public NOT in that we "flaunt" it, but that it's a lot different from most fetishes which are strictly sexual and, therefore, VERY private by definition. AB/DL is different in that respect. The fact that we need to "hide" AB/DL practices suggests that there's a desire to be able to do it in front of others (without offending their sensibilities). Sexual fetishes, however, don't require to be "hidden" because sex is in private anyway (one would hope!).

K

kitty0230

Not me since it is indeed possible. I told my dad years ago I think he was shocked by it but he did try to understand it from my point of view. He's paid for some of my diapers back then and recently I did not really want anything for Christmas so I was like "Well a case of diapers would be handy, I guess". If he was just going to give me money I would of spent it on diapers anyways most likely since I got everything else that I want. since the 360's are still too expensive in my point of view.

So no I won't call bullshit on someone's parents who are willing to buy pretty small items such as bottles or stuffed animals.
I would never, ever ask my parents to buy me diapers, that would be like my sister asking my mom to buy her a vibrator.....

anyways, I kinda wanted to call BS too, but, you guys are right, I should leave judgment to the creator.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
My story is not unlike babydiaper24, so sure its possible. I also understand that point of view of just not wanting to work so hard to keep it hidden. Then again my parents didn't ask me to see a shrink (I already do lol) and aside from buying bottles as a good faith and we approve sort of gesture, my parents are decidedly hands off. I suspect similar is true with babydiaper24. Oh and congrats on things going so well, I did a similar thing to explain to my parents after telling them, love the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.