• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I told my Grandparents...

Status
Not open for further replies.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I told my Grandparents about how I've been wetting the bed when stressful events come up, and also told them the fact that I bought diapers and a vinyl mattress cover.
They were angry, not because of what I bought, but because I used my own money to spend to get these and didn't tell them.
Apparently they back me 100% and said they would have payed for my stuff if I had asked them before.
I'm so glad I got this off my chest, and now I'm not afraid to wear diapers around the house anymore.
This is almost too good to be true.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
i know, but it happens, if you explain it well, and they have an open mind (older people tend to have a more open mind) just be carefull, dont appear to be enjoying it to much as they WILL start getting curious/suspicious

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I plan on telling them about my DL later on.
They want my to see a Psychologist (not the Therapist I see now) and find the problem.
I don't know how that will go, but it's going to either be me telling them I love diapers or my therapist telling them that.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well at least that solves the problem about whether you wanted to tell your therapist. Now you can tell the psychologist. Back when I was 21, mine took it very lightly, and just said I would outgrow it. Obviously he was wrong, but common thought may have been sketchy at that time. Anyway, I'm sure the freedom feels good. I'm glad I can wear at home. It's liberating. You're lucky your grandparents took it so well, but of course they know what you have been through. Grandparents are often more compassionate than parents, or at least, they can look at things more objectively.

Role
Diaper Lover
congrats man but watch your back they might tell your perents about whats happening to you. agein congrats

calibf

Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I plan on telling them about my DL later on.
They want my to see a Psychologist (not the Therapist I see now) and find the problem.
I don't know how that will go, but it's going to either be me telling them I love diapers or my therapist telling them that.
Probably best to keep that aside. Why would you want to tell them about your fetish side of it?

Also, you've already told them you're a bedwetter. If you tell them that now you're a DL, they'll think you lied about the bedwetting and they'll be angry.

A

annierighthurr

It seems like older people are less likely to be judgemental and all "omg your a freak, this must be sexual". They just seem to accept it for what it is, or what it appears to them: you wetting the bed.
Congrats. but I would wait a bit before telling them the DL part.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've been talked out of telling them about me being a DL, but I may hint at it (such as saying wearing them isn't that bad, it's kind of comfy, etc)
But no way will I tell them. I do want to meet up with a Psychologist soon.

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yes well,
do you acually wet the bed
or do so on purpose?
just wondering
but go you!
your so luckyyyyy

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've wet the bed twice this week while sleeping.
Once on purpose.

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Cool
what kinda diapers do you whear/ do you wear diapers?

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I take it you live with them? :)

Grats my friend, but don't take it for granted. Remember you lied (i think) so just try not to do it to often infront off them :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
CVS/Walgreens is why you leaked. There are much better out there, but you will probably have to order on line. I wear cloth, so I'm not much of a help here, but there are plenty of threads devoted to this. Darkfinn is one of our resident authorities so you could pm him.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
@Tommy: Yes I live with them, and no I'm not lying about it either.
I've wet the bed before when we have had stressful times. I wet the bed at least twice this year before due to court things about custody. So if anything it was a half-truth.

@dogboy I haven't had too many leaking problems with them while standing, but yeah, if I am lying down and I go they leak. But my Grandparents just dropped $20+ on a walgreens bag, so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.