I thought of a great way to hide diaper crinkle in public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Tic-Tacs! They make alot of noise in your pocket (especially if the pack is half empty), they are very small/light weight, are normal to carry, taste good, and give you minty fresh breath!

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
How i prevented my diaper from crinkling is just by wearing sweat pants and regular pants over them.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Tic-Tacs! They make alot of noise in your pocket (especially if the pack is half empty), they are very small/light weight, are normal to carry, taste good, and give you minty fresh breath!
If they were the orange flavoured ones, I'm afraid I don't think I'd be able to resist the urge to eat them. ;_;

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Or you could have keys on a belt loop or something...Or change in your pocket

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I wonder if bubble wrap, wrapped around my shoes, would work.. *pop, pop, pop..*

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You could always just buy the new Attends. They have a cloth-like covering which makes hardly any sound at all!

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Or you could have keys on a belt loop or something...Or change in your pocket
Yeah, lol. I have like 2 dimes and a penny I keep. They go in one pocket because that combination seems to jingle better. :D Maybe it's because they're older dimes? As soon as a larger coin is added it doesn't work anymore though? :confused:

Hehe, that's definitely a cheap way to hide the sound, lol. :p

Role
Diaper Lover
I wonder if bubble wrap, wrapped around my shoes, would work.. *pop, pop, pop..*
No one will notice your crinkle, they will think it is still that even after it is all gone, they won't even notice your diaper, if they do, they wont care, they will to busy wondering WTF is with the bubble wrap.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The only time that anyone would really have to watch the crinkle, is if they are in a dead silent room...Even then people probably wouldn't even assume it's a diaper...But if it's like a dead silent room with your parents (who don't know you wear), then these methods would be the best...Just remember that people don't automatically assume you're wearing a diaper

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
good advice Pojo...

I have found the one advantage to these cloth covered diapers that everyone seems to hate. They are much quieter than the plastic covered ones.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Just put like a bag, like a ziplock bag in your pocket. So if anyone ever says, whats that crinkling noise? Just pull out the bag and say, it must be this (give a reason why its in you pocket)...then put it back in your pocket.

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Honestly, has anyone besides family and friends asked about that "crinkle" noise?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I don't think anyone's ever asked me about anything diaper related.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Does anyone else find it funny that those of us who are really wearing 24/7 are having a lot fewer problems with the whole process than those of you who aren't?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Does anyone else find it funny that those of us who are really wearing 24/7 are having a lot fewer problems with the whole process than those of you who aren't?
Yea I do not get comments from crinkle from ANYONE! Never ever have, but that might change one day, but hopefully not. *knocks on wood* (there should be an smiley for that) I do not even have any problems with buge being revealing and I am a slim guy. Except I always wear jeans that are like in between baggy and loose, so that helps hide the bulge. Jeans are pretty thick material to so that with a pair of boxers or briefs under the pants on the diaper...well its basically impossible to hear a single sound from the diaper, unless you do not have the top of the waist line of the diaper folded down into your underwear waist line.

Status
Not open for further replies.