Status
Not open for further replies.

babybecky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I think I'm in trouble =S

I've had to start wearing 'extra protection' ousted the house due to a tummy problem. This is about my 3rd day of wearing.

I went to Halfords to look at some stuff for my car and before I knew it a big mess was already starting to push its way out into my nappy. I couldn't stop it so I just had to let it come out. =S.

I am a little worried as nothing like this has ever happened to me before. Can anyone shed some light onto what might have caused this?

To make matters worse I have no change of clothes or underwear and I am 3 hours from home =[

LeonSoryu117

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Sissy
Well, if you've been wearing constantly- or extremely often, you could be slowly developing incontinence. Of course, this takes MONTHS to occur, and there would be a gradual progression. It could just be you're stomach isn't very happy, and is deciding to make you go whenever /it/ feels like it, rather than when you do. My advice is to see a doc if it persists.

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Might be food poisoning. You might consider checking with your doctor.

eeyore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Sounds like a viral stomach bug, it seems to be doing the rounds at the moment. Best you can do is find a boots if possible and buy their stay dry range? Or risk commando? But you want to change asap to avoid infection really!

Status
Not open for further replies.