I think we Schoolgirl Sissies need a Diaper School!

Do we Schoolgirl Sissies need a Diaper School?

• Yes, we do!

Votes: 48 90.6%
  • No, we don't.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lemme think about it...

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
Coming headmistress
By virtue of your post, you brought a malicious prank item into the school. You also lost control of them and set them off. You are therefore guilty. This gets you five spankings in front of the class as an example of what not to do in Diaper School.

*pulls out a tall, well-padded, wooden rectangular stool with rungs and a nylon safety strap* Hop up on the stool, face-down and on your stomach & chest. Let your legs & feet hang and grab onto the rung under your chin with both hands. Do not let go until told to do so. Do not kick or raise your legs. Lay perfectly still. Do you understand?

Last edited:
Reactions: Luvshugs and Seasonedcitizen
What kind of food will be served in the cafeteria?

dogboy said:
What kind of food will be served in the cafeteria?
That's easy. Cafeteria food. Why else would kids not want to go to school? 🤣🤣🤣

BobbiSueEllen said:
By virtue of your post, you brought a malicious prank item into the school. You also lost control of them and set them off. You are therefore guilty. This gets you five spankings in front of the class as an example of what not to do in Diaper School.

*pulls out a tall, well-padded, wooden rectangular stool with rungs and a nylon safety strap* Hop up on the stool, face-down and on your stomach & chest. Let your legs & feet hang and grab onto the rung under your chin with both hands. Do not let go until told to do so. Do not kick or raise your legs. Lay perfectly still. Do you understand?
I do as I'm told awaiting my punishment

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I do as I'm told awaiting my punishment
*fastens nylon strap around top of DFSS17's back and securely but gently snugs it...then lifts up back of their skirt and lays it on their middle back, exposing their thinly-diapered bottom*

Okay, grip the rungs tight and don't let go until I tell you. Keep your legs & feet hanging; don't raise them or kick them around. Lay very, very still and this will be over quickly...

*gets heavy oak paddle, grips it firmly, takes a breath, exhales; gives DFSS17's bottom 3 soft, quick pats, winds back, powers up and...*

*~~WHACK!!!~~* 😖😖😖

• Wow
Reactions: Luvshugs
I don’t feel tardy?!?

• Thinking
Reactions: Luvshugs and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
*fastens nylon strap around top of DFSS17's back and securely but gently snugs it...then lifts up back of their skirt and lays it on their middle back, exposing their thinly-diapered bottom*

Okay, grip the rungs tight and don't let go until I tell you. Keep your legs & feet hanging; don't raise them or kick them around. Lay very, very still and this will be over quickly...

*gets heavy oak paddle, grips it firmly, takes a breath, exhales; gives DFSS17's bottom 3 soft, quick pats, winds back, powers up and...*

*~~WHACK!!!~~* 😖😖😖
I want to so badly kick my legs from that hard whack but I force myself to stay still, tears well up and start rolling down my face wondering when will this end

*~~WHACK!!! WHACK!!!~~*

Wearing a diaper defeats the lesson of the paddle. Your bottom must be bare .

Reactions: diddles and KittyninjaW
Seasonedcitizen said:
Wearing a diaper defeats the lesson of the paddle. Your bottom must be bare .
Not if you apply punishment, to the back of the thy, just below the diaper. 😮

BobbiSueEllen said:
*~~WHACK!!! WHACK!!!~~*
My plea’s for mercy are ignored as I realize the punishment must fit the wrongdoing and I accept my punishment. I say out loud to the headmistress forgive me I’ll never do it again

I say out loud to the headmistress forgive me I’ll never do it again
I do forgive you...but the lesson must be learned.

*~~WHACK!!! WHACK!!!~~*

You may let go of the rung now and get off the stool. *replaces skirt over DFSS17's diaper and undoes the safety strap*

I hope you don't do this again, as repeat offenses receive ten spankings; third offenses get twenty spankings followed by a one-week suspension; fourth offenses get twenty bare-bottom spankings and expulsion. I have better things to do than spank, suspend or expel my pupils but it must be done if it warrants it.

Does every pupil here understand? 🤭
Now, we're done. Go see the nurse for a diaper change, she has Bactine spray for your bottom, too...and don't do it again!

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
I do forgive you...but the lesson must be learned.

*~~WHACK!!! WHACK!!!~~*

You may let go of the rung now and get off the stool. *replaces skirt over DFSS17's diaper and undoes the safety strap*

I hope you don't do this again, as repeat offenses receive ten spankings; third offenses get twenty spankings followed by a one-week suspension; fourth offenses get twenty bare-bottom spankings and expulsion. I have better things to do than spank, suspend or expel my pupils but it must be done if it warrants it.

Does every pupil here understand? 🤭
Now, we're done. Go see the nurse for a diaper change, she has Bactine spray for your bottom, too...and don't do it again!
More tears well up in his eyes and he thanked the headmistress for his discipline he leaves the room and sobs on his way to see the nurse. He has learned his lesson and will never do this again. All he wants now is to be loved and treated like the sissy he is.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Let's just keep personal things in your dorm and bad things far away from here. That's all that's needed. I don't like to discipline but I had to. Let's start over, okay? 🤔🥳

BobbiSueEllen said:
Let's just keep personal things in your dorm and bad things far away from here. That's all that's needed. I don't like to discipline but I had to. Let's start over, okay? 🤔🥳
Yes ma’am

• Love
BobbiSueEllen said:
That's easy. Cafeteria food. Why else would kids not want to go to school? 🤣🤣🤣
I was hoping for 5 star cafeteria food. Please? PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSS!!!!!!! ( I know. My whining is unattractive....sigh)

• Thinking
Are we going to get cuddles while drinking our Babas? I think we need show and tell and a reading corner for us sissy’s who are littles. Then when it’s nap time a kiss on the forehead and a diaper check before we lie on our mats

babylock1 said:
Uniforms should look like this - featured with snap crotch onesie for ease in changing the prescribed diapers :

View attachment 67486
Can sissy girls join too? But i prefer to wear diapers under a traditional uniform…then no one really knows for sure…without checking…
View media item 3389

• Love
Reactions: Bgscrn14 and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I think we Schoolgirl Sissies need a Diaper School...and I came up with our very own patch for our uniforms! Not perfectly finished, but close...

Thoughts? Oh...and our Latin motto is "Pro Panno et Pampers" ("For Cloth & Pampers"). 🤭
Hey umm what about the trans boys that feel like a girl would they count or no

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Back