I think my friend has started wearing nappies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lozza1979

First off- Merry Christmas to you all.

I went out with an old friend yesterday to the cinema and when we were sitting down I noticed a very profound bulge coming from under his jeans which I had never seen on him before. It looked virtually identical to my nappy bulge when I'm wearing under my jeans. I know it doesn't prove anything, but I don't see what else it could be.

I wasn't specifically 'looking' at him like that, it's not something I do to my male friends, it's just something that caught my eye as I sat next to him. It's not by business what he wears, I know, and I respect his privacy and would never ask him whether or not he was wearing a nappy, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious.

I've never known him to be incontinent and it might well be he has health issues he wants kept private and I feel kind of bad for noticing, but it did look as though he was padded under his clothes. I wear around him all the time and he may have even noticed I'm wearing, but I've told none of my friends I like wearing nappies.

It's likely that if he is wearing that he considers it to be a private thing and if he want's me to know he'll tell me in his own due time and I respect that. It would be great though to find out I had a friend who also liked to wear.

Would it be wrong to ask a friend if they're wearing a nappy?

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
You could ask and answer just by giving him a friendly pat on the ass,seems like younger people do it all the time and don't find anything wrong with it.

silentdreamer1996

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
This guy who had a crush on me last month did the same when I was padded up. He promised to keep it a secret, so far he has.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would feel very hesitant to ask because it usually is a very personal thing especially if he wears because he's incontinent. I think you answered your own question when you said that if he wanted you to know, he'd probably tell you.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Blimey, the universe likes you! ...And by that I mean that is luck or a definition of luck! You've got me with suspense my friend - I can't wait to hear more. Happy Festive period as well. bringme(festive)sunshine

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
giving him a friendly pat on the ass

You could ask. I would consider the pat on the ass as an invasion of privacy.

You could also float the ABDL (or AB or DL...) acronym "somehow" in a polite conversation (about kinks???), and see if there's recognition. If not, maybe you need to move on..

The front bulge COULD be a chastity device, too, though you mentioned he looked padded overall. IMO, a diaper wearer can PROBABLY pick out another diaper wearer, but I don't think a typical person could/would notice. It MIGHT be worth asking, IF there's something to be gained in the relationship. I'd be happy to learn a friend was a fellow diaper wearer, or even that they were trying it out, for my benefit.

I would also add, that if someone asked, at this point in my life, if I were wearing a diaper or pullup, I'd have no problem explaining things, as far as needed.

Lastly, if they were actually inco, I'd think they'd have zero problem discussing it with a fellow diaper wearer, though you might get bitch-slapped for all the terribly stupid things ABDL's have said on inco forums over the years... After that it might just be all lovey-dovey!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.