I think its fadeing

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I think my lovee to wear diapers is fadeing away. For some reason there is no fun in wearing diaper now.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ok? Just sounds like you're going through the binge/purge cycle...

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Eating too much of a chocolate cake will eventually make you throw up, and after a while of not having any of it, you'll desire chocolate cake once again.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah the desire will probably return for you, when I was wearing to many diapers in a while I lost my intresse for it but then some days later after I had threw all my diapers away it returned -.-''

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
I have'nt threw all my diaper out "yet". Idk, maybe it will come back

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Believe me it will come back, never throw anything away it just costs you more money in the long run.

My diaper fetish comes and go's, sometimes but it comes roaring back a little later sometimes a few days, and sometimes it's a few months, but it always comes back.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If I use diapers too much my want for them starts to fade away. I found that my want for them isn't as strong when I have a large stash, like I currently do because I can easily use them whenever I want. When I have a small stash I have to either wait awhile until I really want to use one, in order to preserve my stash, or go buy more. Personally I've never been a fan of buying diapers, too shy. Which is why I started buying in bulk from an incontinence company. Less embarrassing that way because your buying from a company that deals with people buying diapers all the time, so they better be used to it. Then after I bought them in bulk I'm good for stock problems for a long time.

The first time I bought in bulk I bought 2 cases of diapers and I got overwhelmed by having too many diapers and pretty much completely lost my diaper fetish all together for about a week.

redtails

Banned
Role
The first time I bought in bulk I bought 2 cases of diapers and I got overwhelmed by having too many diapers and pretty much completely lost my diaper fetish all together for about a week.
I get that as well.. If it's right there then there's not much to desire. I guess it's what all humans are like, they hunger for things they don't have, but they cool down as soon as it's available. That's how we all are regarding food. If we're hungry we want it, but if we're not really hungry and it's right there then we'll go "whatever" :)

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Don't worry Baby Mike it will come back. And don't throw your diapers away they cost money and will make you feel good again. My self I come home some days and cant get my diapers on soon enough ,but some other days I don't put them on until bed time. But mostly I love putting them on and wearing and wetting them. So keep a stiff upper lip the desire will return.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's probably best not to throw them out...Just put them somewhere...But it will come back...Hence the whole "cycle" thing

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Er - yeah. I throw mine away all the time, then regret it within a month. Don't throw them out if you don't have to.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
For me, I lose interest, then I don't wear for a few days, then I see a diaper in one of my dreams, and then I dream more and more intensely about diapers, and a couple weeks later I'm wearing them again.

B

baby kiffer

This sounds exactly where I was not too long ago!

Well, if you give it time, it will come back.

...And if it doesn't, then I suppose you'd be done with this part of your life!:rolleyes:

But generally, that doesn't happen; usually, the desires jump right back after a while. It may take a few days, maybe a week, maybe a month.

When it does, however, don't overdo it. Take things gradually and try to establish a pattern...something that stays consistent (for example, you could choose to wear every other day, or only on the weekend). Otherwise, you could end up with a baaaad binge/purge cycle.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah the feeling comes and goes. It'll be back for sure.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
For me, I lose interest, then I don't wear for a few days, then I see a diaper in one of my dreams, and then I dream more and more intensely about diapers, and a couple weeks later I'm wearing them again.
Something like that happens to me. When I'm loosing interest in diapers, there is something I see, or stories I read that push me back into diapers. I might suggest you getting your stash in a safe place, when they don't interfere with your daily life, so you don't have the need to trow them away.

redtails

Banned
Role
Yeah the feeling comes and goes. It'll be back for sure.
You seem speak for all of us. It's a cycle and a balance between wanting and having. Or, in our case, wanting and wearing :)

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Something very similar here.....

Some years ago, when all I could get were few diapers at a time (1 or 2 packages), and so I ran out of them quite frequently, I had phases when I was just eager of getting more. Now, after 2 years I have a quite good stock of diapers I can use anytime I want, I ended up using them mostly at night for the comfort of not having to get up if I need to pee during the night. Don't get me wrong, that's good too, but the lust for diapers I was experiencing years ago was another kind of feeling and I kind of miss it.

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I hope it comes back for you. Its amazing lol.
Maybe you'r now bored of the same routine. Try something new? New brand of diapers, new paci, new bottle etc etc.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Well I just got a Tena sample I forget I even ordered. It was quit relaxing to put back on a diaper. I think you guys were right, I was just wearing diapers to much, and got bored with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.