• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I think I was hacked or account deleted

Cammer

Country Boy Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hey y’all I’m not new, I haven’t been on in a while but I tried getting on and it said my email didn’t exist any more. Was my account deleted? I never asked for it to be. I just made a new account under my email.

I just wanted to let the mods know, I don’t really care, I just wanted to come back because i wanted to find support again for incontinence

We do sometimes delete accounts for inactivity.
If you'd like me to look up your account in particular, then you need to provide either your previous username, or your previous email address, via a post to the Requests forum.

Moo said:
We do sometimes delete accounts for inactivity.
If you'd like me to look up your account in particular, then you need to provide either your previous username, or your previous email address, via a post to the Requests forum.
It’s ok, I can start fresh, I am mostly here to read the forums, I was just letting y’all know if there is any confusion. The email I used is the one I’m using now, it said it wasn’t in the system but I have only ever had one. I’m not too worried about it. Thank you!

Cammer said:
It’s ok, I can start fresh, I am mostly here to read the forums, I was just letting y’all know if there is any confusion. The email I used is the one I’m using now, it said it wasn’t in the system but I have only ever had one. I’m not too worried about it. Thank you!
Alright. Welcome back. :) Yeah, it does look like your account was deleted for inactivity.

Moo said:
Alright. Welcome back. :) Yeah, it does look like your account was deleted for inactivity.
Ok, well thank you for the welcome back. I’m glad to be back!

Back