I think I want to be a girl.

KittyninjaW said:
This has been kinda bugging me for a bit off and on, but I do think I want to transition. Honestly I am just tired of being a guy, and all of that. I do want to be a girl. There are just several problems with this. The main one is that I may feel like it now but may not later. Another one is the fact of my brother. And another one is the fact of discrimation and all that to trans people and the fact that not all people are like you guys, also I want a Dom that lives nearby but that is kind of hard too considering where I live. what are your thoughts on this?
I have a friend who has been through the same agony! Before he made the decision to transition he went online and purchased a special device that converted his man parts to female parts and went with it for a full year to see if he now she had the same feelings before going to the hospital etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
Selene said:
When I started questioning my gender identity I ordered the book: "you and your gender identity. guide to discovery" by Dara Hoffman-Fox (they/them) it didn't help a lot on my journey because i realized that i hated finding out if I was transgender because I just wanted to be transgender.

I do recommend the book if you want to do some work on your own, it is a carefully crafted book that really works on bringing out the best of you by looking at all of your fears and insecurities. I even learned about some new common transgender shared dysphoria that I had too!

Next to that I recommend playing "Celeste" by Extremely OK Games. As much as I wanted to tell you what it is about, its one of these games you just have to play. For me this game played an very important role in my self-discovery.
Dont look up reviews or spoilers. If you only play the main story line this game is easily playable, it might take some time (for me around 20 hours which is more than average), but i am very proud of my playthrough!
Imho it has one of the best OST's. Celeste isnt just "another" platformer
Thank you! I will check out the game. And maybe the book.😊.

...I might ask my mom for it for Christmas lol...I do like the premise and classic arcade style...I just don't like the 20 dollar price tag and I know my mom DEFINITELY won't lmao. ...That'd be cool if by Christmas Playstation Plus does some kinda app-wide sales special or something lol. 😁

I can relate. Wish I was a girl sometimes because they’re cuter than guys IMO. But I do not like the idea of transitioning from MtF (I have nothing against transgender people, its just not for me)

Have you tried dressing up as a femboy? I think its a good alternative to look more like a girl if you don’t want to go through MtF transition

...Who are you asking? :unsure:

For @KittyninjaW and @Kittyinpink there is a small chance that celeste will go on sale tmrw looking at sale history, but dont forget abour steams new years sale it should definitely go on sale then.

Ok nvm just got a steam sale notification. Its 5 euros or dollars or pound.

For @Ellie it seems to frequently go on sale for the ps store. You might see it on sale within 2 months

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink and Ellie
ShyBoo81 said:
I can relate. Wish I was a girl sometimes because they’re cuter than guys IMO. But I do not like the idea of transitioning from MtF (I have nothing against transgender people, its just not for me)

Have you tried dressing up as a femboy? I think its a good alternative to look more like a girl if you don’t want to go through MtF transition
It took me a while before I realised that I wanted to be cute. But dressing up as a femboy wont feel authentic for me

And even though transitioning might be a pia (where I live there is a waiting list of atleast 6 years atm due to an hospital going bankrupt and the one hospital i got refered to deciding that it should lower external intakes, not forgetting to mention that they might deny my whole transness as an obsession due to being autistic) being myself around my friend that let me has given me more confidence than i ever had and thus I am going to push through.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks, rbm and Ellie
Selene said:
It took me a while before I realised that I wanted to be cute. But dressing up as a femboy wont feel authentic for me

And even though transitioning might be a pia (where I live there is a waiting list of atleast 6 years atm due to an hospital going bankrupt and the one hospital i got refered to deciding that it should lower external intakes, not forgetting to mention that they might deny my whole transness as an obsession due to being autistic) being myself around my friend that let me has given me more confidence than i ever had and thus I am going to push through.
Just wondering but do you mean a 6 year wait list for surgery or for hormones?

Because MTF hrt is literally just 2 pills you take daily which basically any physician can prescribe!

However, in reply to the rest of this thread I also battled with my indecisiveness regarding transitioning for about 9 years. Where as in reality I always wished I had been born a girl since I was really young. So really I always knew that I really was a girl on the inside. But alas I fought it for so long and for years I thought I’d never transition. I figured I was just a male crossdresser and that’s it.
Even when I finally decided to transition earlier this year up until I started HRT I was still so unsure if this was the right thing for me.

Although I had already done all the legal paperwork to change my name and gender marker on everything. (Where I’m too it’s surprising really easy to do). However, now after being about 2 months or so on hormones and having developed the tiny tiny slightest bit of breast tissue and being extremely in my glee at that realization. Well that was when I knew for sure that it was 100% the right decision for me.

So my advice though think about it and really just start the process when/if you feel most comfortable to do it. Hormones can definitely mess with your head so you definitely want to have a sound mind before you actually start it.

P.S. no one and I mean no one can tell you if your trans or not … heck the main WPATH criteria for you to get gender affirming care is that your of sound mind to make an informed decision and that is mainly it. Only you truly know if your trans or not. Maybe you are maybe you’re not.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Ellie
Sissybabykatie said:
Just wondering but do you mean a 6 year wait list for surgery or for hormones?
Just an estimate, ngl this might take longer than 6 years.
But this is for the intake aka basic screening, after that we can start the diagnosis and only once we get the diagnosis we can start on the hormone waiting list. I could honestly rant forever about this specific situation, I am glad we recently had a summer of transrage wich atleast started conversation about these topics again and had led to changes starting to happen.

Sissybabykatie said:
Because MTF hrt is literally just 2 pills you take daily which basically any physician can prescribe!
Haha, i wish any physician could describe it(they can but are denied proper documentation and most dont want to prescrive it either...). But on the more serious side, more people are managing to go down this route and transrage protest quite heavily promoted this. However our main gender clinic is like no we dont want that.

I do plan going down this route as my autism keeps signaling more often now that smth is not how it should be. And this is interfering with my studies.

Like i said i could rant forever about our clinics bad practices, but if youre keen to find out more search "vugendermistreatment" on insta, the comments should have english versions.

Dang, where do you live? :oops:

I don't recognize the language? 🧐

Selene said:
Just an estimate, ngl this might take longer than 6 years.
But this is for the intake aka basic screening, after that we can start the diagnosis and only once we get the diagnosis we can start on the hormone waiting list. I could honestly rant forever about this specific situation, I am glad we recently had a summer of transrage wich atleast started conversation about these topics again and had led to changes starting to happen.

Haha, i wish any physician could describe it(they can but are denied proper documentation and most dont want to prescrive it either...). But on the more serious side, more people are managing to go down this route and transrage protest quite heavily promoted this. However our main gender clinic is like no we dont want that.

I do plan going down this route as my autism keeps signaling more often now that smth is not how it should be. And this is interfering with my studies.

Like i said i could rant forever about our clinics bad practices, but if youre keen to find out more search "vugendermistreatment" on insta, the comments should have english versions.
WOW😡😡😡😡😡😡

That actually disgusts me at the sheer amount of lack of support for you and other trans people wherever your from.

Based on that language used I’m assuming somewhere in Europe?

And yes any physician should be able to prescribe them considering estradiol(estrogen) is used for other purposes and so is the anti androgen. But then again your country could have different laws surrounding that too.

I really wish you all the best and hope things don’t take that long

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Ellie
Ellie said:
...Who are you asking? :unsure:
Oops... I was asking KittyninjaW, that was my bad 😅

ShyBoo81 said:
Theres no way I can compare myself to a real girl from birth if I did.
This is gender dysphoria.
I dealt with this too. Being barely 6 foot 6, clothes aren't long enough for me so I am having to learn how to sew to basicly wear clothes I actually want.

Sissybabykatie said:
Based on that language used I’m assuming somewhere in Europe?
Yup, in the Netherlands. Our future looks both dark and bright. Many nurses quit due to having to work too much overtime and not getting paid enough. While transgender people that started transitioning before 2015 are getting a money compensation for having to get castrated. Which means the goverment realizes their mistake.

And the with summer of transrage, there are some occaisional law changes in the favor of trans people.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and Ellie
Selene said:
This is gender dysphoria.
I dealt with this too. Being barely 6 foot 6, clothes aren't long enough for me so I am having to learn how to sew to basicly wear clothes I actually want.
Ouchies you hit me where it hurts, in my feels 😥

Ellie said:
My internal GENDER has always been female, and yours probably is as well. For the simple fact that you're even considering transitioning to make your body more closely match who you really are on the inside. Put bluntly, cisgender men just don't THINK like that LOL. Cisgender men don't typically question their gender identity, and the few who may, don't tend to question it for as many years as you have lol. It's a safe bet that you are almost definitely transgender, meaning, you do not identify as the sex you were assigned at birth; it does not necessarily mean that one wants to be the opposite gender, (although in your case, that does seem to be the case), but being transgender simply means that you don't identify with your assigned sex. 😉
Damn I feel called out! Now you’re making me question whether Im cismale or transgender in denial

• Thinking
  • Haha
ShyBoo81 said:
transgender in denial
I kinda feel bad for adverthising it this heavily, but play Celeste. Its currently 75% off too. Dont look up spoiler or reviews.
If I hadnt played this I wouldnt have realised so soon (1 month) after really starting to question that becoming a woman makes more sense to me. It also teached me a good life lesson.

Reactions: Ellie and ShyBoo81
ShyBoo81 said:
Damn I feel called out! Now you’re making me question whether Im cismale or transgender in denial

In addition to playing Celeste, you might consider going to at least a few sessions with a gender therapist; ask them questions; tell them you're questioning your gender. They should be able to help you sorts stuff out. ☺️

*Big Hugz* 🤗

Reactions: Angelapinks, ShyBoo81 and Selene
ShyBoo81 said:
making me question whether Im cismale or transgender in denial

That was a rough period of self-discovery for me lol. ...Turned out my Adult Baby tendencies were intrinsically linked to me being trans. 😶

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks, ShyBoo81 and Selene
ShyBoo81 said:

I may consider it until I can go into MtF Transition. I met some Femboys before and it does seem like something to consider.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
KittyninjaW said:
This has been kinda bugging me for a bit off and on, but I do think I want to transition. Honestly I am just tired of being a guy, and all of that. I do want to be a girl. There are just several problems with this. The main one is that I may feel like it now but may not later. Another one is the fact of my brother. And another one is the fact of discrimation and all that to trans people and the fact that not all people are like you guys, also I want a Dom that lives nearby but that is kind of hard too considering where I live. what are your thoughts on this?
Feeling like another gender or no gender doesn't mean you are less you. It's common I'll feel like a little bot and Daddy has to use he/him around me in those moments, yet that doesn't mean I'm not a girl.

Reactions: Newguy1223, ShyBoo81, Selene and 2 others
Back